CHAPTER 4

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.   The Bliss in April [pt1 - Apr.12]

 

 

 

Luhan:: 15 years old

Sehun:: 12 years old

 

Luhan strolled down the street heading back home from school, it was a rather warm spring day and he was in a good mood for being able to finally bid his heavy coats goodbye for the time.

 

He put his hand into his bag to fetch for the keys, and carefully fished it out from the rather inconvenient space arrangements in his bag. Well, he wouldn't normally stand his things to be so messy but special standards for special occasions, right?

 

Luhan smiled softly as his finger trailed across the rim of a small box secured in the spared spare space between the textbooks.

 

Of course, as a student, he didn't have much of a financial aid for anything too fancy or exquisite. But still, on the allowance of his, he was indeed able to perform a little.

 

"Sehun-a!" Luhan called out into the house, turning around to lock the door behind him. And also, to carefully put his keys back into his bag without having to risk revealing the other content in it.

 

"Sehun-a, are you home?" Luhan zipped up his bag and waited for a response.

 

But the house just happened to be quieter than normal.

 

Luhan pouted a little. Yeah, sure, every other day it would be him or Sehun that came home first after school, and today it appeared he was the one. But it also meant that he had to wait for his little brother for, hopefully, only several minutes.

 

His little brother's smile could always light up his day. Not that he was having a bad day, but Luhan had to admit, he really was kind of looking forward to seeing Sehun's smiley eyes right now.

 

Then the silence, which lasted for about three seconds, was broken with a loud "thump!" and some footsteps coming from their room.

 

"Sehunnie?" Luhan tiptoed to the door, evening out his breaths as he drew closer. He heard some noises sounding like paper and plastic being smashed together and one or two clinks from metal objects.

 

Luhan took his phone out from his pocket and had 911 on dial, in case this was some home-invasion or robbery, he would have to contact the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter