CHAPTER 3

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.   Disturbance

 

 

 

Luhan:: 17 years old

Sehun:: 13 years old

 

"Hey, Sehun." Luhan called out to the other boy at the opposite side of the room, "Sehunnie."

 

He didn't get a reply after several good long seconds, while his younger brother slowly raised his head from behind the book pages, "Yeah... hyung?"

 

"Could you pass me the shirt, the blue one, to me?" Luhan pointed towards Sehun's back, where Luhan's desk was a mess with books piling up.

 

"What shirt?" Sehun turned and frowned.

 

"That one, the one right the- yes, that one."

 

Luhan reached out and caught his clothes after Sehun tossed it to his direction. However he lost his balance and almost fell over.

 

"Hey!"

 

"Hey what?"

 

"Aim better." Luhan complained as he managed to steady himself alongside the bed, "I almost fell off."

 

Sehun shot him an annoyed glance, "well, maybe you can get out of bed and get it yourself."

 

"But it's cold out there." Luhan pulled the quilt to his chin again. "I don't really like the coldness."

 

Sehun secretly rolled his eyes. "Hyung, I'm trying to study. I have a physics test tomorrow."

 

"And?"

 

"And please stop bothering me." Sehun turned back to his desk, "I really need to concentrate."

 

"Okay." Luhan shrugged -not that it was obvious since he was lying in bed with no one watching.

 

Sehun pulled his focus back to the text book pages. He tried to make sense of all the formula and equations printed neatly on the paper but hard as he stared at the black printed text, he couldn't bring himself to his best condition.

 

Mostly because his older brother had started singing.

 

"Hyung." Sehun sighed.

 

"Yes?" The singing stopped shortly with the answer, but then quickly resumed as Luhan found himself not having anything else to do with his mouth.

 

"I'm trying to study." Sehun held up his physics text book.

 

"I know."

 

Sehun raised his eyebrows without saying anything to his brother, and he made a gesture of turning down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter