FINAL

'Us' in Our 'Trust'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry Christmass sweety

My first oneshot with 11.219 words.

After read it, please do comment for me ^^ ah, and comment bellow what's your  IG id, I'll follow you and please follow mine back , let's be friends ^^.

My IG id : Libbyonk

 

She sit on the bench like usually. It’s breaktime before she goes to another class for today. While watching anything around her she put her headphones on her ears and then listening to some classic musics like always.

She sighed, doesn’t know what to do. It’s ing 40 minutes before  her next class. Back to the cafetaria ? Big no! Because it’s freaking crowded. She wont spend her llittle time to burried her self between the amount of people.

Her eyes landed to the basketfield. Some student spend their time by playing basketball. She smiled sadly, her memoried back to a few years ago and she sighed. How she missed the ‘old times’. But past is past. Nothings will going change if you just look for the past.

She looked for her phone again. Checked the time. And it’s still 30 minutes before her business class she debating with her mind and then after a momment she stood up and ready to leave to the library. But after she walks a few steps from the bench she heard a shout.

“WATCH OUT!!!” a male shouting.

Confuse with what happen, she spun her body to see what happen behind her, when she turned, she sees a ball comes very fast to her direction. Her eyes become double sizes than before, her reflex can’t function well, when it hit her, her vision become blurry, before it turned dark she see a male approachs her while hissed, “!”

Oh how good his mouth....

 

 

He let out a deep sigh. Worried can be seen on his face. He rubbed his fingers through his face. Try to erase the nervous. He watched the nurse do her job. His gaze swift to a girl who laid on the bed. A red mark can be seen in her pretty face. 

“You don’t need to worry about her,” the nurse smiled. “She is okay. Nothing  risk, she will not got an amnesia too”

He sighs in relieve. “Oh, God thank you,”

The nurse chuckled. “ Your girlfriend?” he froze for a second. Before he can answer the nurse already cut him. “So lovely. Anyway, I must go to headmaster office for a while. You can watch your girlfriend. When she wake up give her this pill. It’ll lessen her throbbing head. Drink it with water. Okay, I’ll leave now,”

He just stay didn’t know what to do. When his soul back to his body, he just realize, the nurse already gone and in this room just filled with the two of them. His self and the stranger who laid on the bed.

He heard a groan. His gaze search for the source and it stopped to the girl beside him who already wake up while touch her head. “Drink this, it’ll lessen the pain,” he remembered what the nurse said.

For a second he look at the black orbs who looked back at him with question look. And because of those orbs, he feel like something is different. Something who make him warm, and happy. Undefinied.

“Thankyou,” she mutterd weakly. When their hand touched for a second, he feels electricity come to his heart. Something unusual.

“I—I—I’m sorry,” his voice suddenly croaked and he become so nervous. The girl who first didn’t look at him, turned at him with questioning look. She didn’t understand what he mean. “I’m sorry for make you fainted. My ball hit your face, and then you out. I—I’ll treat you for my apologize,”

She smiled. “It’s okay. You dont need too. I already accept your apology without those silly treat. I dont want to make burden,”

How she smiled make the butterfly on his stomach fly. “I’m not!” he denied withouth a second. “I mean, it’s not a burden for me. So.., how about my treat? I never treat someone before , I mean a girl. And you’ll become the first girl I treat. Pretty please? Just say yes please?” he begged in funny way.

She schrunched her nose and then chuckled. “Okay, I’ll accept your treat. You’re so funny!”

He smiled. When he heard her laugh, he know something. He have a crush with this girl. But he didn’t know it’ll grow more than crush or not.

“I’m Oh Sehun. You can call me Sehun,” he take off  his hand.

She smiled and replied to his hand.  

“Namhee. Go  Namhee,”

 

 

Namhee chrunched her nose while memorizing something from the book she read. The man in front of her just smiled and continue observ her silently. Minutes passes and Namhee still busy with her world.

“So ? Do you remember ?” He broke Namhee from her world. And then he chuckled silently.

“Yah, Oh Sehun it’s not funny ! I tried to remember which sentence they used to describe ,”

“But you ignored me for god damn minutes. Look, your food is cold now,” Sehun scold her and then see how she puff her cheeks in annoyance.

“I know, I’m sorry. But God please ! It’s just a few minutes, dammit. Like I’m busied my self for a few hours,” she scoffed. But just get a man in front of her chuckled again.

It’s usual lunch time and like usual it’s been two months since their first meeting. Sehun and Namhee will always spend some times together as friends. They eat lunch together, or maybe hangout together in the weekend. Nothing much.

But sometimes, Sehun will do something ‘physic’ like hold her hand. Namhee always try to avoided all of it. Maybe because of the past, she tend her wall so high and thick. So no one can broke and climb it easily.

It’s a lie if Sehun didn’t feel Namhee feels like to avoid him when he tried to hold her hand. But he pushed all the bad thoughts because he think maybe it’s too rush for him to hold her hand whenever they hangout. Maybe it’s too rush to show his feelings towards her ? But still, he waited patiently.

“Sehun!” Namhee nudged Sehun’s shoulder.

“Uh-oh, What?” He blinked several times. Confuse with what happen.

She laughed. “Yah! Stupid. Don’t daydreaming at this noon. It’s time for your class hunnie~” she sing.

“Oh ! Is ring already?” He asked in disbelief. Namhee nodded her head cutely. Sehun must prevent his hands to touch and pinch her cheeks. He must stop the urgent to kiss those lips. He gulped. “See ya. Oh, I’ll text you later,” he run to the long corridor while waved his hands.

Namhee waved her hands. When she looks Sehun already dissapear from the corridor she sighed. It’s time to back to her apartement. Her class already ended before lunch time. And she doesn’t have nothing much to do in here. She pack all her things to her bag. And then walked while playing her phone. Just stalking some celebritys’s instagram.

She walked until she stopped at the campus’s gate. Namhee lifted her head from her phone. She wanted to go somewhere before headed to her apartement. And suddenly hangout alone at the mall will be good. She smiled.

 

 

From : Sehun

What are you doing ?

Namhee checked her phone after 2 hours walking around in the mall. She smiled. And then quickly replied for his text.

To : Sehun

Walking alone

From :  Sehun

Alone ? Where are you ?

To : Sehun

Mall :3

From : Sehun

Which one ?

To : Sehun

Lotte~

From : Sehun

Really ? It’s coicidental then. I’m in Lotte now. Want to meet up? I’m alone too. My friend leave me after met with his crush.

To : Sehun

Hahaha poor you :P

Oh-kay~ Let’s meet in the bookstore

From : Sehun

Sounds like you don’t want -.-

Okay princess wait me for a few minutes. I’ll be beside you quickly. Haha

 

She smiled when she read the “I’ll be beside you quickly” sentence. She feels high. But without a second she erases all the crazy thoughts. “Calm down Namhee. It’s just in friendship manner don’t be too overacting,” She reminded her self.

Namhee locked her phonescreen and then entered the bookstore. Her gaze is searching for some interesting book. Until she stopped at the front of ‘phsicology’ unit. She’s not someone who loved to learn something like this, but she doesn’t know why. Her feet drag here and so does her eyes. It’s caught her interest. Learn about human ? It’s not that bad right.

Her eyes going through all the book’s tittle. Wanting to search something which caught her interest more. Namhee tiptoed her feet to reach the book on the upsite shelves. Unfortunately her height can’t reach it. She puffed her cheeks and then tried to reach the book.

She sees a hand grab the book she wants before she cant grab it. “Here,” A male voice can be heard. “I help you get this book,”

Namhee spun her body to say thankyou. But she froze after she spun, so does the male in front of her. “Namhee ?” He croaked his voice.

“Baek..,” she muttered lowly. Doesn’t believe what she saw.

“H-Hh-Hi!” he forced a smile. The tense of awkwardness can be feel on there. “So...,” he cleared his voice to kick the nervous. “How are you?”

Namhee cringed her nose. “Um... fine? So... how about you ?” she forced a smile too.

“Well.. um.. great. Er- Namhee I-“

“Oppa!” a chirped voice come to break down their awkwardness and cut him. A girl with a mini dress and her thick make up come to scent. “I’m searching for you~~” she whined like a .

“Sorry,” a male in front of Namhee rubbed his neck. “Well it’s okay. Oh ! Who is this?” she pointed Namhee. “Err... My old friends,”

Namhee feels a bit dissapointed when a male in front of her just saying those. “Ah.. But I think I ever see her before. Ah ! She’s your stupid ex !” she chirped.

Namhee taunted her brows. “Excuse me?” she highed her tone.

“What ? You are Baekhyun oppa’s ex girlfriend right ? I feels sorry to Baekhyun oppa because he ever dated you,” this watched Namhee from head to toe in disgusted looks.

“Lim!” the Baekhyun guy tried to warned his girlfriend. “But it’s true ! Looks her! She didn’t know her level back then. And then the good news is you’re very smart oppa when you dump her,” she smirked. “Lim!” Baekhyun warned her again.

“ get away! Don’t try to seduce my boyfriend. You’re worthless! “

Namhee clenched her fist. The other hand gripped her strapbag to restrain herself from punching those ugly bicth. “Who said my girlfriend is worthless?” a high tone break the air. All the head turned to see the person who said those words.

“Who said my girlfriend ‘worthless’ huh?” Sehun walked to their direction with cold gaze. The Lim girl just stood there with mouth hanging on the air. His hand interwined with Namhee’s hand when he reached her. Trying to protect her fragile soul.

“Is it you?” Sehun pointed to Lim with hatred gaze. “,” he muttered lowly but sharp enough to be heard. “you are the one who is WORTHLESS,” he pushed the word worthless. “Look at you, you’re so ugly that’s why you wear a thick make up. And  look at your clothes, you want to impress another male? Tsch...tch.., you don’t have a nice body to be proud about,” Sehun smirked sarcastically.

“Let’s go honey. I’m sorry making you wait for me,” he drag Namhee away from the scene.

Lim’s jaw opened very widely. She’s very shock with what happen a while ago. But the Baek guy just stood there without say anything. “Oppa~~! You should have stood for me “

“You’re too mean. He is right. By the way let’s call this end. I’m tired of you. Bye!”

“What? Yah ! Byun Baekhyun you dumped me?!” she shouted like a mad woman.

Namhee smiled behind Sehun’s back. She doesn’t believe with what happen. Sehun saved her from her ex’s girlfriend. She watched Sehun’s back in amused. The back of someone who protect and save her this day “Thankyou,” Namhee smiled sincerely.

Sehun turns his head a little to look at Namhee. “Welcome,” he smiled. Without their recognize they still hold each other hands while walking leaving the mall to get the fresh air on the park.

“Thankyou for saving me,” Namhee speak again after they arrived at the park.

“I said welcome back then. You dont need to repeat those words,” Sehun chuckled.

Namhee shook her head. “But really, Sehun. Thankyou so much,” she still insisted. “If you didn’t come, I don’t know with what happen next. Maybe there’ll be a big fuss,” she chuckled lightly.

“Well, then, I’m your saviour. You owe me a treat,” Sehun joked but get replied by a light punch on the arm. “Ouch! Yah, It’s hurt,” Sehun act like really in pain.

“Hurt my . I punch you lightly,”

“Anyway, you should smack those head or maybe punch her harder, she mocked you. If I were you she’ll be dead by now,” He nodded in amusement with his comment. Namhee just laughed. “Well actually I planned to kick her but suddenly you come to the figure,”

“Oh, so I was interrupt your plan ?” Sehun raised his brows but she knows Sehun a bit mocked her in joking way. “Yup, you’re so er!” Namhee nodded her head.

“Ouch, that’s a rude comment for your saviour,” Sehun chuckled and then messed with Namhee’s hair. “And.. who is the guy behind her?”

Namhee smile faded. “Um.. my ex,” she answered slowly. “Oh, Sorry! I don’t know,” Sehun quickly apologize to her.

“It’s okay. No need. That was... a past,”

“You still like him?”

“Hm? Nope. Just... I don’t know, I just need an explanation and apologize from him because old days, we didn’t break up in a good way,”

“Mind to tell me? If you wan-”

“Well, we dated just around 3 months. And then he suddenly dumped me by cheating with our sunbae. You know, back there, he mocked me by I’m not protective enough with him, he said I just played with him, he also said I’m too give him a wide space that’s why he was cheating. But, now we’re grown up enough, I just want to hear his apologize and explanation. But I think it’s impossible. Because all of my exes. I’ve trust issue,”

“Trust issue?”

“Yeah...,It’s hard for me to started a new one. I dont want my heart broken again after being broken million times,” she smiled bitterly.

“It’s gonna be hard for me then,” Sehun sighed.

“Pardon ?”

He shook his head with smile and then pointed something in front of them. “Let’s sit. I’ll buy you ice cream,” Namhee nodded in agreement. “Wait there, I’ll buy us ice cream,”

Namhee sit on the bench. She sighed. Well today is a bit fuss. She heard a beep tone from her phone. Her hand automatically checked.

1 unread message.

Without anysignal or another weird feeling , she just open the message.

From : Unknow number

Nam, it’s me Baek.

Can we meet up this end of week ? I want to explain something and apologize.

She sighed deeply. Should she go ? But she just need an explanation to clear everything in the past right ? Her fingers skillfully typed for the reply and send it.

Sure. See ya the end of the week.

 

 

“Hey Sehun, can I ask you?” Namhee played with her food. It’s just usual time for their lunch, and like usually they eat together in campus cafetaria. Many people gathering to grab some foods or maybe chitchat with their friends before enter their next class.

“Sure, just ask,” Sehun munched his food while playing with his phone.

“Mmm.. actually many people think we’re a couple because they often see us around together so close. I just don’t want they think wrong about this. We’re just friends and they think we’re more than ‘friend’..,” she slurped her drink.

Sehun stopped from his activity and then smirk. “Well... let them be,” he grinned. Namhee gulped. “But they-“

“Are you nervous ?” he chuckled. “Or maybe you mind this problem?”

“Hu-uh? No.. of course no,” she turned her gaze to other direction. Sehun smirked  wider. “Let’s  grant their wish!” he clapped his hand in front of Namhee face.

“Whi-which wish?”

Sehun lean closer to Namhee and then whispered. “Me and you. As. A.Couple,” he smiled. Namhee coughed hardly. “Yah! Oh Sehun, it’s not fun to be joking,”

He patted her shoulder try to calm her cough by giving support. “I’m not joking Go Namhee. I’m serious. I’ve been like you from our first meeting. I’m courting you for today. I don’t care how long it’ll take until you fall for me. But I’ll make sure you’ll fall for me. And I promise I will never broke your heart or make you cry, I won’t propose you now. I’ll propose when you already fall for me,” he smiled.

Namhee blushed hardly. A red tint can be seen clearly on her cheeks. She bite her inner  cheeks to hide those blush. But Sehun already saw it. He grinned. And then whispered again. “Watch this pretty,” he winked.

Suddenly he stood up and then jump on the table, stood up on there like a heroe. Everyone’s attention on him. He grinned. “Everyone listen ! “ he yelled. “Today, I.. Oh Sehun, will courting Go Namhee. And I’ll make sure we’ll be the last longer couple ! “ Everyone cheered, some people teased but still cheered.

Namhee tried to hide the big red tint in her cheeks. She feels very happy. Her beats beating unusually. Butterfly in her stomach flying wildly. “I really like you, No ! I LOVE YOU GO NAMHEE!” Sehun yelled again. “And I’m not joking” he add while winked and then back to sit on his seat. A big smiled plastered on his face. Like a boy who will get his biggest christmast gift.

 

Namhee smiled like a foolish, she can’t stop her smile. Because today, today is the day Sehun propose to court on her. She blushed again thinking of it. Yeah, the cafetaria momment. She tried to hide her excitement by hide under blanket.

She knows this feeling but she doesn’t want to believe this early. Maybe..,it’s just an excitement momment. But if this feeling really pointed to place called ‘falling in love’. Can she survived without get hurt?  Well, she know love is not meaning a lot when you dont get the pain. ‘Falling in love’ is mean fall, there’s no ‘fall’ without pain , if you think you falling in love but you didn’t feel pain it’s not falling in love.

Maybe, just maybe someday Sehun will give up on her when she’ll falling hard for him. So there’ll be no one who catch her. No one who saved her from those pitch. Her fingers playing with the pillow. She shut her eyes to  think.

She’s not a person who have a paranoid to back fall in love. It’s just... hard to fall in love. She doesn’t want to get hurt badly after a few experience. “Well, Go Namhee.. let’s see how long Sehun will fight for you before you give him your heart,”

 

♥♥

“Grandma !!! “ Namhee chirped happily when she found out person who ringed her doorbell early is her beloved grandma.

Her grandma hugger her. “God, how have you been, sweety?”

“Fine~ Grandma, I really miss you,” she pouted. “You don’t know how much I  miss you and your food, hehe,” she closed the door.

“Mm... my food,” her grandma . “Go shower while I prepare food for you,” she smiled.

“Oh-kay,” Namhee beamed. She run a little to bathroom, her grandma just chuckled watching her attitude. Well, nothing change at all. Everyone busy on their activy until a loud tone from phone ringed. “Sweety, your phone ringed. Should I pick it or leave it?”

“Wait!” Namhee yelled from the bathroom. “I’m done! I’ll pick it!”

Her grandma peek for the ID who’s calling. ‘Sehun’. She taunted her brows. Who is this ? This is male right ? Namhee’s friend? Or.. her boyfriend? She see Namhee run a little from bathroom after wear her clothes in hurry.

Namhee grab her phone and then look at the ID. She stopped for a second before pick it up. “Yeah, Sehun?” Namhee’s gaze looking around to hide her nervous. Get call from Sehun in the early of morning.. it’s a bit unusual and... special. She tried to hide her grin.

‘Put it on speaker’ her grandma mouthed. Namhee shocked, at first she shook her head and then her grandma mouthed again, ‘put it, now!’

Namhee doesn’t have another chance so she put it on speaker.

“Namhee-ah~~” she can heard how Sehun trying to do his aegyo. “Morning to my pretty princess,” Gosh, and now beside her is her grandma who also listening to their conversation. She face palmed.

“Yeah, thankyou. Morning for you too,” Namhee cleared .

“Just it? It’s too flat,” she can feels Sehun pouted on the other line. She giggled.

“So what? You want me to do my aegyo ? It’s still early in the morning, I bet you still laying on the bed, after wake up,”

“Heol! How did you know ?”

“Well,” she shrugged. “Insting ?” Namhee laughed. “Kidding. From your groggy voice,”

“I get plus then,”

“Huh?”

“You care for me. I’ll take it as a point of another step to be my girlfriend,”

Namhee’s eyes become double than before, her cheeks is red like a tomato and her beloved grandma watched her in teasing manner. Her fingers pressed the speaker button again to make it unspeaker, and then she running to her room while put her phone on her right ear.

“Yah!” she yelled then shut her room.

 

 

“Are you done ?” her grandma asked her. Namhee nodded.

“Thankyou for the food,” she smiled. “I’ll wash all of this grandma. You can relax your body,”  Namhee stand up and begin to clean the table and then wash all the dishes.

“Nam,”

“Yeah ?”

“Who is Sehun ?” Namhee stopped for a second. “Just .. friend ?”

“Really ? But I think he’s courting you now. You know I have—“

“Haelmoni, it’s okay. Yeah he is courting me right now. And actually to be honest I think I feel something for him, but I need time for it that’s why I’m gonna watch how long he’ll fight for me,”

Her grandma stopped but a next second she smiled. “Well, if you’re happy you can continue sweety. I wont disturb it. But hey listen, when you feel everything it’s not in the same way as you imagine, come to me. I’ve someone to introduce to you,”

**

Sehun asked Namhee to watch a movie if she is free this Saturday. But she confuse how to reply. After debating in her mind, she agreed to watch after her appoinment. At 6 pm.

Namhee called someone after waiting for a few lines, the line finnaly connected with the person she wanted to talk. “Baek, can we meet this Saturday at 4 pm? “ She heard Baekhyun agreed on the other line. “Yeah, sure. Meet me at the cafe we always come at the past. Okay,” she sighed. “Bye~” after those word she hung up.

“Okay Namhee, the first problem is solved. Let’s call Sehun now,” her finger pressed the dial button on Sehun’s number. She waited until the line connected.

“Hello, Sehun.. um, I just want to tell you that... let’s meet at the cafe near Hongdae. You know cafe where’s name is ‘Licious’ ? Yeah, let’s meet there. I’ve appointment there so we can meet after my appointment..... Ugh, nothing. It’s just.... meeting with an old friend? “

“Yeah, bye. See you this Saturday,”

 

 

“So ... ?” she gazed a boy in front of her. He just gulped, drink a gulp of water to clear his nervous.

“Well, let’s clear all of this. First, Nam, I’m so sorry back then. I was such an . No, it’s more than , you can call me whatever you want. I’m really sorry. I... I.. I’m such a baddas who treated you badly. I know you suffering enough back then when we still on high school. I’m kind of using you back then ,”

“You  what ?!” Namhee choked her cake.

The guy in front of her hurriedly give her a glass of mineral water. “Drink this first. Okay please dont act frantically if you want me to continue all my explain to solving our unresolved problem,” He patted Namhee’s back.

“Baek, actually in point of mine, honestly I think this problem is over but I just need your explain to explain everything happened.It’s not unresolved. For me it’s resol-“

“Dont cut me when I’m talking please,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Heol! It’s back ! Your sassy talk to me is back within a second. Yah Baek now I really ask my self why I accept you back the-“

“Namhee,” he whined. “Please listen first. Let’s dont argue or fight first. Let me continue until finish,” he grabbed Namhee’s hand. Without a second Namhee pulled her hand away.

“Okay, I’ll zip my mouth. But don’t hold my hand I kind of... um.. still having distinguish feeling for you,”

Baekhyun sighed. “I’m sorry. It’s entirely my fault. You know, when we still in high school, I asked you out, at first it’s just a dare because you’re the popular girl among the new student. You liked sports. You enter Basketball club, and I was there too. Just in a month you already choosed as the main players for our school team.  I envied you. When I got the dare, I thanked to God because you accepted. I want to used you so I can be popular. But for a month we dated, you seemed didn’t care with me. You just let me hangout whenever I want with others. When girls flirted to me you like didn’t mind at all. Until Gongshil, you know our team manager, tried to hit me. I gave you so many hints to stopped me, but you were not.

And then I cheated on you. I know you cried, but being jerk back then, I took that momment to embarrassed you. I’m sorry, I mocked, cursed, and throwing bad names and words back then in front of our club. The next day I found out you quited, I feel a bit guilty. I rare to saw you. We ended up in bad way. And I realize I liked you after days passed. Will you forgive me?”

Baekhyun give her a sincerely looks. But Namhee just g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter