Sounds familiar?

A Thing Called Love

You read, you smile to yourself you don’t know if you should ignore, yes you did get many letters from guys before but you don’t know why something makes you want to meet him. You keep the letter into your bag; you got to meet this guy tomorrow. Seoyi met up with you, by now everyone left the classroom except you and Seoyi, “Any gifts from myungsoo?” she asks, looking at your presents. You shook your head before showing her the letter, there’s a letter though, Seoyi look at it as she smirks at you, “Planning to meet him?” she asks as she nudges you playfully, you just giggled before nodding your head. You and her chatted a little before leaving the class, but before you can do that, a good-looking myungsoo popped out in front of the door, “Jaena?” he called you, you froze in place before Seoyi push you lightly, making you walk towards him. You smile at him before stopping in front of you; myungsoo had his hands behind his back. Myungsoo smile at you before lifting his hands, revealing the item he was hiding at the back. It was a white rose. “Here, for you” he gave the rose to you. You felt your heart stop, is myungsoo giving you a rose? “It’s from a friend of mine” he told you before walking away. You felt your heart break; you turn around to see Seoyi smiling at you, still not knowing what happen, her face change almost immediately seeing your smile fall. “It wasn’t from him” is all you said before walking off.

The next day came in a blink of an eye, as usual, you did the same thing you did every day, washing up, applying little make-up, putting on your uniform and all, and you went downstairs, greeted you’re aunt and uncle, had your breakfast and went off with woohyun, you and woohyun talk about anything and everything you all can think about. From yesterday’s 9pm show, to the cars passing by, to the auntie who dresses a little more unique than usual than the others, oops. The both of you laugh as you walk into school and meet up with the others. All of you exchange greetings before walking to class. You and Seoyi chatted about bands you like as well as of course myungsoo and oh, woohyun. Why you ask me?

Flashback:

You and Seoyi were making your way to the canteen, just the both of you. Seoyi fiddled with her fingers as the both of you talked about the guy, you notice that whenever you mention about woohyun, seoyi’s reaction would be bigger than when you mention about the others. You look at her as she smiles brightly, talking about woohyun. “Why are you especially happy talking about woohyun?” you can’t help but ask her. Seoyi kept silent almost immediately as you ask her, you nudge her, expecting an answer. “No…nothing” she said before walking faster than usual. You ran up to catch up with her as you slung your arms around her. “Tell meee” you look at her. She cleared a throat, as though she was trying to change the subject. “Weather is nice isn’t it?” she smile, “Nice try” you said to her, “Now tell me tell me tell me!” you whined loudly, trying to get her to tell you. Seoyi look around to see people looking at the both of you, she cover your mouth as she place a finger on your lips, “Okay, okay, I’ll tell you, but promise you won’t tell anyone, or I won’t bother you anymore” she told you, strictly. She places both hands around before leaning towards you, “I… I kind of like woohyun” she confessed, you gasped loudly, someone like your cousin?! “Are you serious?!” she said, still not believing what happened, Seoyi nodded her head shyly, “Don’t you find him cute, sweet charming-” she went on and on but was interrupted by you, “When did that happen?” you ask her. She thought for a moment, “About 2 weeks ago I guess?” she answered. You gasped even louder, “And you didn’t even bother to tell me!” you pretended to be angry with her. 

End of flashback

“Are you excited?” Seoyi suddenly ask, not looking at you. “About what?” you asks, looking at her, “Well I don’t know, the secret admirer?” she smirked making you blush slightly. You shrug your shoulder, not knowing how to answer. “You’re meeting him right?” she asks another questions, she nodded your head slightly, you don’t even know why.

Finally school was over, you look at the time on your watch, it was already 3:45pm, and Seoyi walked you to the rooftop garden, there she left you for some lunch date she had with woohyun, wow right. You look through your newsfeed on your respective social media as you waiting for the secret person.

Not long later, the door to the rooftop garden unlock, you quickly lock your phone before checking your hair as well as tided your clothes, you stood up from your seat before turning around, trying to make it seem like you didn’t waited there for a while. Footsteps were being heard as you gulp, making sure not to turn around. “Hi” the person called out, why does this sounds so familiar?

-------------------------

Happy new year to all! I hope you guys enjoy this story!