Chapter 1

Preying On You ( Sequel to My Butlers Are Weird )

The grey skies clouded the Earth, raindrops pitter patter against windows while a group of people stay under umbrellas, all dressed in black. Tears are shed, worries afloat but a thought remains the same, One must go for one to return. . . Jongin looks around for any traces of her nearby though picks up no scent whatsoever, his shoulders slump downwards and Joonmyun notices, he pats on the younger's shoulder as he flashes a small smile, "Hey, she'll be home, soon."

Jongin etches a mirroring grin, he nods his head, "I know, hyung, I know - she won't get lost to her way home, am I right?" The elder gives a nod as he starts to tread away, the rest of the pack following his steps, leaving Jongin behind. The younger looks at the tombstone, smiling softly to himself as he mutters, "Thank you for the memories, Suji." Little did he know a figure is eyeing him from afar, not long after he walks away, Ayoung stands in front of the tombstone and slowly kneels down.

She places her hand atop of it, caressing it as tears cascade down her face. Ayoung wipes it off with the sleeves of her shirt and places a bouquet of white carnations before disappearing away. She thought, Wait for me, Jongin. I'm coming home.

Jongin lies down on the bed, the sheets are changed and the scent of Suji is long gone, he places an arm on his forehead as he closes his eyes, images of Ayoung flash at the back of his mind as though playing a silent movie. It has been two years since her disappearance and Jongin nearly lost his sanity day by day as he counted down to when she would return and he admtted that it was selfish, selfish to disregard the presence of Suji but it just wasn't the same. Suji isn't Ayoung and Ayoung will never be Suji.

A soft knock is heard at the door of his room, he subtly gets up and calls out, "It's unlocked." Joonmyun's head peek in and he queries, "Is this a good time to talk?" before entering. Jongin shrugs his shoulders as he answers, "You're already here, why bother change for another time?" The elder smiles sympathetically as he nods, mumbling an apology in the midst of it. Jongin continues, "Is this about Young? Are you going to tell me that it won't be the same like before because Suji is my other half and I was supposed to mate with her instead to continue the prophecy or whatever. . ."

Joonmyun knits his brows together, "Nobody knows about the prophecy, Jongin," he remarks, "I'm not even sure if the prophecy even exists. I'm just here to check on how you're holding up." The latter treads his fingers through his hair, "I don't know," he confesses, "I honestly don't know. When is she coming back? Will she ever come back? What if she found someone else during my absence, hyung? What if. . . Just what if.

The brunette sighs as he shakes his head, he calls out, "Jongin," stopping himself from furthering his sentence, he blinks before continuing back, "She will, she will return. It might not be now but either way, she will. She knows where her home is and it's here," as he softly prods on the younger's chest. Jongin couldn't help but scoff at the elder's cheesy note, his lips curl a warm simper as he nods, "I hope she does, hyung, I hope she does."

His eyes turn blood red, nostrils flaring as his fangs protrude, "Oh, look at that," he denotes, "Such a beauty, fresh blood too, I call dibs on her," lips smiling jovially before he cackles into laughter. Another retorts, "She has been claimed, Pan. By a wolf some more. . . Your luck has just run out." He shoots a glare, hissing, "What do you mean claimed? I've seen her lingering around, alone without companionship. If a Teras like her is alone, she is by means unclaimed and mine to take."

With a shake of head, another intervenes, "Let me just indulge you in a fact, that Teras is indeed claimed but her process is yet to be completed. As long as she isn't pregnant, she is technically free to pounce and on." The latter sways his finger back and forth, "Oh, no, no, no. I'm not her for pure pleasure, I reckon she's a keeper. That veins on her neck, the mark on her left wrist. . . She is not just a Teras, as a matter of fact – she is more than just a Teras."

"Are you implying that—" a voice questions before it is interjected with another, "Preposterous! No such creature has existed more than a decade, she is far too young to be a descendant."

Pan shrugs his shoulders and says, "We'll see, I'll have her wrapped around my finger faster than you can hunt a deer."

Ayoung stands in front of the house, staring quietly as she studied it. Not much has changed, in fact, nothing did. At least, not since the last time she came to pay a visit to Tao and Joonmyun. She could feel herself palpitaing, hands clammy as her lips quiver in uncertainty, taking a small step to the front porch. As she is about to open the door, it creaks open and reveals Jongin in a white v-neck tee with ripped denim jeans, hair disheveled as though he had just woken up from an afternoon nap.

Ayoung is stunned, she blinks countless of times while Jongin processes the situation and almost automatically, his arms find themselves enveloping the lassie's petite frame, nuzzling himself on her neck, inhaling the scent he had longed for. He breathes, "Young. . ." Ayoung holds back the tears that threatens to fall , pooling at the rim of her eyes when Jongin backs away, a faint smile upon her visage has Jongin weak in his knees.

She  laughs softly, "I'm. . . I'm home."