Chapter 12

Wild Horses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part One, Chapter Twelve

 

Haeun let out another soft sigh as she continued to watch people move out the belongs from her house out into the street. Her dad had ran away with all of Jinhwan’s mom’s money and the stock money from the company. She had nothing left.

 

Someone tapped her shoulder and she turned around. A small smile spread on her face. “Hey.” He greeted.

 

“Hey ..” “How are you doing?” He asked her and she shrugged. “I don’t know, Bin. How am I suppose to react?”

 

“Where’s hyung?” “Back in Jejudo.” She mumbled as a tear slip from her eye. “What?!”

 

Flashback

“I can’t do this anymore. I can’t live with a murderer's daughter.” He pulled his hair in frustrations. He continued to watch her sleep. He could see the sweats forming on top of her forehead. She was having a bad dream. Her fingers were clutching onto the floral bed sheets.

 

“Oppa …” She cried as Jinhwan’s heart breaks into pieces. He watch as she struggled. After the incident, he hasn’t been speaking to her at all. He never leave his room during the daytime. He spends his days locked up in the room, trying to process what had happened. He hasn’t been to school either. As for Haeun, she’s been getting bully by Jinhwan’s admirers at school.

 

He quietly walked out of her room and head to his. He dialed his cousin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter