Chord #1: new friend

LOVE is an ART

SORA POV

IN THE AIRPORT

"So, this is Korea... KAWAII NA..." 

i said in amaze as i put my luggage down and strecthing my hand... i'm just arrived in Korea from Japan. I standing in the out door, waiting for the taxi. And when the taxi past over, i waving my hand to stop it. The taxi stopped, and i got in when the driver open the door. 

''Where do you want to go miss?'' the driver asked me, gladly i can speak korea.

''At XXX apartment please...'' i answered him, then the driver turn on the taxi and we went off...

When i'm in the taxi, i looked at the window, seeing a crowd of people walking on the road in the night. It's just like in Tokyo, store and groceries in everywhere.

The light, street, building and everything remind me with my home, in Tokyo. After we arrived at the apartment, I thank to the driver and gave the money.

I standing on the hallway of the apartment for a while, it’s not a luxury apartment, yea it’s like an old apartment OH COME ON I have not enough money for rent a luxury one.

I took a breath then go inside, I walked to the receptionist, and I got my room, its on 4th floor number 211.

I went to the elevator, waiting it to open. and then

DING…

the elevator door were open, i looked at the inside and there was NOBODY, you know NOBODY…

Ahh hope God always in my side… I thought to myself, praying…

You know it felt awkward when you were inside the elevator ALONE and in THE NIGHT at THE OLD APARTMENT... I kept praying, and get out all the bad feeling on my mind like, STUCK in the elevator with NOBODY inside except YOU ONLY.  But then,

DING...

Oh, someone coming… Thanks GOD you are my life saver.

I saw a young lady walk in.

She look like at the same age as me.... i thought to myself…

should I greet her? or just keep quiet? but it’ll be feel awkward… I kept asking to myself,

okay just greet her, right just greet her…

then I decide to greet her, or asked her..

‘’Anyeong haseo…” I asked her,

uhh I hope she greet me back, but how if she doesn’t?  I kept thinking on my mind and suddenly,

“Anyeong haseo…’’she replied back,

great she answer me…VICTORY…i said to myself no i mean yelling in inside my heart

“Are you new in here?” She asked me, and I nodded…

“Hai, so desu…Ohhh I mean, nneh I’m new here.” uppss i answer her with Japanese...

its korea, korea not japan… remember remember you BAKA… i cursing myself for became such an IDIOT

“Are you from Japan?” She asked me,

“Neh, I am…”

“REALLY? I’M FROM JAPAN TOO…”she said with a big smile on her face,

what she’s from japan too? really? yeay VICTORY…AGAIN, i yelling inside my heart...

and then we started so speaking in Japanese... then, i knew it that her name is Yuki Matsuda and she was from Okinawa... and the BIGGEST THINK is she's study at KYUNGHEE too and her room are besides of mine...

yeay VICTORY... oh GOD i should stop doing that...
i said, note to myself... hahh

"So, what faculty do you take in KYUNGHEE?'' she asked me,

''Em, i take modern music and arts...and what is that 0_o?" i aswered her as i pointing my finger to something that she hold...

''Well, we on the same faculty then (chukling), and this is for my project..." she said and showing me her luggage...

''Really?? what project? " i asked her AGAIN, ohh i'm such a big mouth...well, i'm curious okay!!

"Its about fashion, well in this project, i have to make some design... *sigh hahh, i can't think what should i do..."  she lowered her head and take a breath,

woow, she look depress... I thought to myself...

''May i help you then?'' i asked her, and look at her face

WOOW!!! WAIT!! Did i just said that??? dang it! i even don't know about fashion...*huhh i really such a BIG MOUTH...

oh GOD, i sould lock my mouth and throw away the KEY to the SEA...

''HONNTO NI?? you'll help me *o* ?"  she said as she dropped her luggage and held my both hand with her eyes FULL OF HOPE...

''Hhhai...nneh i'll help you as i can...''

, HOW IF I COULDN'T?! SOMEBODY HELP ME FROM MYSELF T^T.......

And,,,

DING....

The elevator's door opened, and we both went outside, walking to our own room. And my room was next to her, then when we reach our room, Yuki stopped and looking at me,

"Can i have your phone number? "

"Emm, but it's my japan number. I haven't change it yet... -.-''

''Its okay... just give me... ~.^''

''Well, okay then ^^''

''Okay, i'll call you next morning... n_n" she said and then walk away to her room, and so do i.

i opened the door, and then

WUSHHHHHH.....

It was like a wind, but but but but...

what the HELLA is that?

i my hand, took a deep breath and walk inside the room, looking arround... And i admit that, Its OLD, its DARK, its CREEPY, but

''Its....... beautiful... " i seeing a picture, em no, not a picture, but a painting. There was a young lady sitting under the tree, and she was holding a piece of flower... and the background of it was  like spring... but there was a sunset too...

i caress the painting, it was full with a dust... I blowing it,

''Uhuk uhuk uhuk... gosh (run away) breath... breath... breath..."

Hahh, seems i need to clean up this place first before i go to sleep...

 

Hello guys, that was the first chapter of the story...

and how was that? ? ?

i hope you enjoy it, and sorry if my grammar and my spelling is WORST.

and THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFICS.....\(^o^)/

LOVE BY: 21STCENTURY