Part I : Before Hyesung Shanghai Trip

RicSyung World

Hyesung sat lazily on his big white sofa with tv remote on his hand, switching tv channels randomly. Actually there's nothing tv shows interest him. Once he look at some music program show, he's chuckling. It kinda remind him of his recent activities with his best friends few week ago when they're doing promotional on music programs as Group S, after 11 years. Too bad it's only one week they're doing that. Hyesung still miss them and feel like want to do promotional together for a longer time. But, well yeah, because they're all busy so they can't doing that longer. And, he's still remembering when Jihoon nagging about time schedule for music program broadcast, which start in early morning, it make him laughing hard suddenly. Well, for Jihoon maybe the time schedule is not usual and so burdening, but for him which is often doing promotional on music program with Shinhwa, he's accustomed with that.

Thinking of Shinhwa, make him suddenly think about someone. His neighbour aka lovely boyfriend, Eric. These day he rarely can meet him because both of them is so busy. Well, it started since Eric took a role on that drama, mostly his time spent for drama shooting. But after the drama finished, he's still busy too, with he's being charged for Volvo images, doing photoshoots and interviews, invitation from here and there. Hyesung sighed. He himself are busy too, with Group S comeback schedule and his remake project. He's thinking, what's Eric doing now?. Tomorrow he'll be going to Shanghai with Minu and Jinnie. Is it possible to spent this night with Eric before he go tomorrow. Well, why don't give it a try, he think. So, he's take his phone, calling Eric, One ringing, theres no answer. Two,three,four times, still no answer. Ah, maybe he's busy doing something. Or, maybe he's sleep like dead on his apartement?. Knowing his boyfriend for a long time, Hyesung know exactly Eric sleeping habit.He's sleeping like a dead man, there's no way for him to pick a phone when he's sleeping like that, except you call him a thousand times maybe. But Hyesung won't do that. Rather than wasting energy to do that, he prefer to go straight to his lover apartement. So now, here he is, in front of his lover apartement door, punching the passcode.

"Eriiiiccc" he shout. No one answer. "Eee-riiiccc" he shout again, trying with a cute tone this time. Still no answer. He really does't home?, Hyesung think. He's entering his lover bedroom, no one there. So he's really not home. Hyesung sat on Eric's sofa. Suddenly something above the desk beside sofa attract his attention. It's a large photo (look like rough material from a photoshoot) Eric wth he-don't-know-who some foreign man, and betwen them there's a he-also-don't-know-who a blonde foreign woman hugging both of the man. "Damn it, so he's ignoring me for doing photoshoot with this women" suddenly Hyesung get mad. Well, although he hate to admit it, yes he feel jealous. Looking at Eric wide smile (and his super handsome face offcourse) make him feel more miserable. "Shiiiitt" he's cursing. With anger he's coming back to his own apartement, slamming the door like it have a big sin to him. "Maybe better if i take a shower and trying to sleep now", he think.

 

Eric is in break time of his interview when Jonghyun told him that Hyesung has called him 4 times when he's doing his interview. "Why don't you answer it for me?" Eric ask Jonghyun. "I'm sorry, i didn't hear the calls, maybe that time when i'm focusing play a game", Jonghyun reply. "Why don't you try to call him now hyung?". "You don't have to told me that, i will surely do" Eric reply with annoyed tone. He call his lover. One time, no answer. Two times, still no answer. "Does he try to revenge me?" Eric think. Just when he want to make another call, the floor manager call him to continue the interview session. "Ah,, the break time is over". So Eric decide to send a message to Hyesung. "Hi, honey. What's up?Why you call me?Sorry for not picking up, i'm in the middle of doing some interview right now. What did u do now?. Luv u~" Eric press send button, then give his cellphone back to Jonghyun and continue his interview session.

 

Hyesung has just finished his shower. He feel refresh after take a bath with cold water, it really cool down his head. He feel like half of his anger is gone. Just when he's enter his bedroom, he saw LED light on his phone. He took his phone to look at it. "Oh, there's missed calls, and a message too" Then he press the cellphone passcode. When he saw who just called him, suddenly his anger back. It's Eric. Then he press the envelope sign. It's from Eric. "Hi, honey. What's up?Why you call me?Sorry for not picking up, i'm in the middle of doing some interview right now. What did u do now?. Luv u~". "What the hell. He still dare to send me this kind of message???". Hyesung quickly replied the message "Do NOT honey-ing me now. Do NOT ask me what did i do. Just finish your own business. And do NOT disturb me when u've done!. Understand?!. I mean it!!!!". After press the reply button, Hyesung go out from his bedroom. He's heading to his frontdoor. Pressing the passcode box, "I have to change the passcode so he can't enter my place later", he's mumbling. After succesfully change his passcode, Hyesung went back to his bedroom. Immediately turning off his cellphone, then turning off the lamp, he's covering himself with his blanket now, and trying to sleep.

 

Eric jut finished the interview session. Actually he's kinda not concentrating doing the second part. Yes, because he's mind flew to his lover. "Why did he called me for 4 times?.Is there anything happen to him?.Is there something important he want to told me?" he's wondering. As soon as he found Jonghyun, he ask for his cellphone. "Did Hyesung called me again?" he ask Jonghyun. "No. Nope. No calss at all. Trust me this time i pay fully attention to your cellphone. I'm not playing games again" Jonghyun replied, afraid his boss will get mad if this time he not notice about the calls anymore. "Ah but there's a message". Eric quickly press his cellphone passcode, found an envelope sign, press it. It's from Hyesung. He read it. "Do NOT honey-ing me now. Do NOT ask me what did i do. Just finish your own business. And do NOT disturb me when u've done!. Understand?!. I mean it!!!!". That's the message from Hyesung. Not kind of reply message Eric want to read. He's wondering, what happen to his lover. "Does he get mad because i didn't pick up his call?". Well, Eric thought he's already explaining why he's not pick up his lover's call. But knowing Hyesung behaviour, Eric thinks maybe because of that matter. Hyesung often get mad easily with a small matter like that. Well, it's always made some fight between both of them. What Eric's thought a small matter, isn't for Hyesung. For him, it's a big matter. "U should try to pick up your boyfriend no matter how busy u are. Or at least ask someone to pick it up for u so your boyfriend will know where are u now, what u do!!". That's what Hyesung always told when they're fight because of this phone call matters. "Jonghyun-ah. drop me off in Hyesung's carpark unit" Eric said when they're almost reaching his apartement. "You want to go straight to his unit hyung?". Eric didn't answer. Jonghyun then drop him in Hyesung unit carpark. "Tsk tsk. Something happen with this couple" Jonghyun thought.

 

As Eric arived in front of Hyesung's door apartement, he press the passcode. "What??Wrong code??". Eric rubbed his eyes. He's trying again. This time he press it slowly, so he's surely that he's not pressing the wrong number. "Eeehh??Wrong code again??". Didn't dare to try again, because after 3 times pressing the wrong code, the door alarm will rang and Eric scared it'll annoy Hyesung neighbour, remembering this time are late at night. More over, if he doing that, his already-get-mad lover surely will be more mad to him. So, he decide to call his lover. It's off. "Does he already sleeping?". Now Eric trying to knocking the door. "Hyesung" he calls whhile make a soft knock. No answer. "Hyesungiiieee~~~" he calls with a cute tone while making a louder knock. Still no answer. After almost 20minutes trying knocking the door, finally Eric give up. "Well, maybe he's really get mad of me. Better to give him some space now. I'm tired too. Better for me to get some rest too now" Eric thought. So he's heading to his unit now.

 

After pressing his passcode and turn on the lamp, Eric sat lazily on his sofa."Ah, it's so tired". Then, he feels something slippery on his . "Eeehh. This photo" Eric thought as he's holding the rough photoshoot material for LEON magazine. "I think i didn't put it here before" he's thinking. Then suddenly he's understand what happened. To his lover. "So, Hyesung came here to look for me. Then he found this. Then he get mad". Eric's chuckling on himself thought. His jealous lover are so cute (and scary at the same time actually). "So, at first he call me because he miss me?. Then when i'm not answering, he's went to my apartement to look for me. Then he found this photo. Then he get jealous. And get mad of me".Eric's laughing hard. Now he's understand all that happens to his lover's behaviour. "Well, problem solved then. Let's have some rest now and solved this matter tomorrow morning" Eric thinks while drag himself to his bedroom.. He need a good rest. More over to facing his antique lover tomorrow morning.

 

Next morning, Hyesung wake up in a slight good mood. He had a good sleep last night. Turning on his phone, he found a missed call from Eric. "Ah he called me. But why don't he send me message?. Doesn't he know that i'm mad of him?.". Hyesung check his door cctv. "Oh, he's came here too". He's chuckling. Well actually he's missing his lover so much, but there's no way he will call him back at first. Hyesung heading to his dressing room. He open his commode. "Hhmmm what to wear today?" he's thinking. Then his eyes found a black beanie with a cute round tail. It's Eric's favourite. He always said Hyesung is super cute when wear it. He's chuckling. "Hmmm. I'll wear it today. I'll show him that i'm cuter than that blondie girl. Or any other girls" the still-jealous Hyesung thinking. After found some matching wardrobe to wear (and it's all black), Hyesung heading back to his bedroom. Just when he want entering bathroom to take shower, suddenly he have some idea. He take his cellphone, set a busy tone for Eric's call. "Let's prepare for today" he's chuckling.

 

 

To Be Continue...To Part II....

 

PS: Well, this story is basically from some random chat with my friends. Sorry if its really random =)) And sorry for my grammatical eror too. Those who read it, i hope u can enjoy it ^^~