Prologue

The Asylum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue:

 

“Get your coordinates ready” Kai’s deep voice commanded through the earpiece of his other two comrades. “I got the target locked already”.

 

“Be there in a few, I’m still planting my babies on the main controls”, replied the youngest of the triad which is Sehun.

 

“You better hurry up, the party is starting and Luhan has just enough time to get his to the main hall undetected”, Kai grunted. He fixed the telescope of his trusty sniper to the target of the mission, of Seoul’s richest business tycoons.

 

“Kai, I know you are jealous of my wonderful , but can you please stop being such an impulsive freak? Let’s do this slowly but surely.” Luhan replied, he’s in the party disguised as one of the guards, completely copying the face structure of the person whom he had knocked out awhile ago.  “The party is going to start in five minutes; I have a lot of time to stare and to check out some lovely ladies here. Oh man...the wine tastes good!”

 

“Luhan, you are supposed to be the diversion! Not the one getting diverted!” Kai scolded and Sehun just cracked up.

 

“Relax! Geez, fine. I’m going to the main hall, Sehun; please take care of the cameras.” Luhan casually left the party and went up to the second floor of the grand mansion situated at the heart of Seoul. Kai is on the rooftop building adjacent to the mansion where the party is held while Sehun had gotten in to the security system as he hacked and planted his “bots” to disable the security cameras and alarms.

 

They are a team of professional killers and thieves and were expected to do the job without delay and errors.

 

“Security cams locked. Kai, I’ll be there in a few 2 minutes. I want to see this place boom later!” Sehun laughed as he stealthily escaped the compound of the mansion and began climbing the building where Kai was situated.

 

They were hired to eliminate the business tycoon, Takahashi Soma. The plan was supposed to make it look like a robbery happened and people panicking should do the job of creating havoc of a stampede that would luckily kill Takahashi.

 

Kai does not depend on luck though, he will make sure that Takahashi will die as planned and commanded. Although he would have loved just to shoot the tycoon’s head to get it over with, he could have done it so easily in his angle at the rooftop.  But they have orders; he had to restrain himself from making actions that could sabotage the client.

Takashi’s recent deal was winning a blood diamond in an auction, the item that Luhan as tasked to steal. Sehun’s bots could only hold the security system for a short period of time, it appears that Takahashi hired some expert to upgrade his security system but it was no biggie for Sehun to get through. Gadget boy is the brain of the group afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter