The consequences of hitting Minho with a balloon stick.

The consequences of hitting Minho with a balloon stick.

It all begun at the Gyeongju dream concert ;after all the different bands performed ,we were saying our goodbye to the audience , I was getting a little annoyed because a very tall member hadn’t pay attention to me, all night , it was like he was avoiding me ,all of the sudden I could see him ; there almost in front of me ; smiling, joking around with other hyungs ,other leaders , that melted at his charm. My mind traveling mile a second wondering “ why doesn’t he pay attention to me , I am after all his hyung and leader” at that moment someone gave me a balloon stick , I had the perfect plan in my head ,i smiled naughty as I begun to hit minho hard in the back a couple of times with the balloon stick in my hands ,telling him without words “ pay attention to me” it was the perfect plan ,I was having lots of fun , I felt like a little kid but I didn’t care I just wanted him to look at me , to talk to me when suddenly he turns around telling me with a really deep serious voice that made my skin shake, goosebumps all over my body “ wait , until we get home hyung”.


I smile not taking his words serious ,come on who would? , the guy was a big teddy bear , he only look menacing sometimes but he wasn’t capable of killing even a bug, besides he has a really big soft spot for s , that is why everyone took advantage of him knowing very well that he doesn’t stay mad with someone for long periods of time no matter what , we just have to say a truthful sorry to him and everything was already forgive and forgotten like nothing happened . We were in the van Taemin sleeping comfortably on my shoulder, I smile at this closing my eyes to rest a little , I was so tired, I couldn’t wait to get home , from time to time I felt someone staring at us but when I opened my eyes there was no one so I just brush it off and kept sleeping ; after two long hours we finally got home .

I practically run to my room to have a shower; you see in the dorm every room has his own private bathroom , after my relaxed long shower ,I wrap the towel on my hips , as I step inside my room to put some clothes on , I had finally put some boxers on ,when I felt the door been opened , I turn around to see a very angry minho at the door ,at first I was confused wondering , what happen to him to be that angry? suddenly I remember his words “wait, until we get home hyung” I gasp he couldn’t be angry at me for that isn’t he , I was just teasing him , we both were silent ,when I hear him ask me “ why did you hit me, hyung ?”.

I gasp a little at first , but then I started to laugh softly ,my laugh been cut short when I saw him , he look at me ,his face so mad so I wanted to ease him a little telling him “ yah, minho I was just playing with you”. I look at him but he didn’t react he just move a step closer towards me asking me again “ why did you hit me hyung?” I was getting a little confused; what on earth wants minho to tell him , what he wants to hear from me ,responding “ I told you minho I was just playing with you”.

Minho kept asking me the same question and every time he did he move a step closer towards me , I kept telling him the same thing until he was like 3 steps to be in front of me ,that is when I begun to feel very nervous , he ask me again “ why did you hit me hyung?” I begun to stutter a little like I do every time he is close to me ,he makes my mind go blank ,my heart beat faster at his proximity as I started to stutter “ bee..cause I ..i … wanted too” at this I could see him smiling at me for the first that night asking me “ why hyung?” a step closer , me taking steps back to be a little far from him , I needed to breath but my back hit the wall I realize that there was no escape from him , telling him “because I wanted you to pay attention to me” this time he just walk towards me; stopping in front of me raising my face with his fingers so I could look at him , he ask me “ why , hyung , why?” I don’t know what came over me and yelled “ because I am in love with you , that is why” I shut my mouth with both of my hands the second I realize what I had just say to him .

Suddenly I feel his arms around me ,as he hug me close to him so tight , whispering in my ear “ finally” separating a little from the hug so we could stare at each other ,hear him say to me “ that is all ,I really wanted to hear from you ,jinki” he bumps tenderly his forehead to mine , his hands on my cheeks whispering close to my lips “ I love you too, hyung” feeling my body exploded the second I felt his lips above mine , as we begun to kiss each other tenderly ,taking my breath away ,making my head spin as we explore each other for the first time . I smile mischievously ,I certainly want to keep teasing minho if this is how he is going to punish me , I smile in the kiss thinking “ you better be prepare, minho ,because I wont stop teasing you ever ,my love”.