Our Candy Jelly Love

Candy Jelly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soul: Have you seen our full MV? It’s finally out! ^^ What do you think about it?

Yeah, it’s so nice! Congratulation for Lovelyz’ official debut, Soul-ah! ^^ :Bbang

Soul: ……… Lovelyz’ only? No individual comment for me then? >3<

Soul: Oppa?

Soul: Bbang-oppa?

Soul: Have you slept already?

***

 

There was still no any reply from Yongguk even after an hour passed thus Soojung then put down her phone just near her head on that bunk bed she shared with her roommate. She puffed her cheeks then blew out a big sigh. Her boyfriend must be sleeping already as the time was currently passing midnight. But still he promised her to check out her group’s MV which was released right at midnight. Though, she still wanted to chat more with him as they had not meet each other for quite a long time since she had to prepare for her debut.

She had missed him so much though.

But then right before she tried to get to sleep, her phone rang on, showing the name she had anticipated so many times, Bbang-oppa, which eventually painted a broad smile on her face, protruding a pair of sweet dimples on both her cheeks. She immediately grabbed her phone then slid the screen while walking out to the balcony so that she wouldn’t disturb her roommate’s sleeping time.

“Hi,” her simple word already told everything as she felt so happy to finally hear his husky voice again.

“For such a pretty girl you sure have a very late sleeping time, Soul-ah. Are you missing me that much?” he chuckled cockily with his full confident. If only he could see, how red Soojung’s face because of him.

“W-what? Eish, don’t be too flattered, Bang Yongguk-ssi.”

“I’m sure you’re blushing hard right now, Soul…,” he had not stop teasing her again and again.

“Oppa, stop teasing me!”

“Alright, okay, okay. Sorry, babe.”

“Seriously. I thought that you have slept… why don’t you answer my last question?”

“Hmm… maybe because… feeling the urge to answer it directly?”

“What urge? You can just type something to answer though.”

“You know I hate typing message, Soul-ah.”

“You’re such a lazy man. Don’t you like having a chat with me?”

“I don’t mean that. I just… I just want to hear your voice. It’s been a while, Soul. And it really is so hard to keep in touch with you lately.”

“Hm? Said someone who is so hard to be contacted months ago… and remember two years ago? You were even banned of having phone when you were rookie that I don’t know how to contact you.”

Again, she could hear his chuckles through the phone. “You can sue my agency then. Wait—are you taking revenge on me now by all mean?”

“I’m not. You know I want to hear your voice as well, oppa.”

There was some pregnant silence before Yongguk then broke them right away. “Soul-ah, do you have free time now? Fifteen minutes, maybe?”

“… I have to sleep now, oppa. We have Simply K-Pop recording tomorrow—I mean, today.”

“Oh, okay… I’ve been already in front of your dorm though….”

“What? You’ve come to my dorm at this kind of hour?” she took a glance at the clock on the wall inside the room and noticed that it was already half to one after midnight. Then in an instant, she looked down from her balcony just to see her boyfriend was waving his hand to her with his gummy smile. Screwed her—how could Yongguk visited her when she had not prepared at all?

“But I want to see you….”

“Alright, I’ll come in a minute.”

She then immediately run to her vanity to put some make up on her bare face. BB cream and eyeliner are must but after she put on concealer to hide her panda eyes because of lacking of sleep lately. Still she put on a big hoodie covering her head so that Yongguk wouldn’t notice her somewhat effort to look pretty in front of him. Or else, he’d tease her again and again as usual.

She rushed down then finally met him downward. He greeted her with his broad gummy smile then stretched out his arms, beckoning her for a hug. She pouted, but still approached him and encircled her arms around his waist so then he wrapped her petite body in his bear hug.

“How can you come here this late night? I supposed you’re in your room just minutes ago?” she looked up at him, arms still around him protectively.

“I was in my room, yeah—in my sister’s place. It’s just five minutes from here though,” he chuckled.

“Oh, I see…,” she nodded somehow. “So, why’d you come here?”

“Are you asking me to go home? Fine then,” he pretended to pry her arms off him but just as he expected, she resisted and kept holding him tightly.

“I’m asking you a freaking question, not asking you to go home. Geez, why are you being this whiny?”

“So, which question I have to answer first? You asked me too many questions though,” he smirked over her flustered face.

“Fine then, just go home already,” she was about to come back to her room but he eventually grabbed her arms preventing her of going anywhere.

“Alright, alright, I’m just going to answer your question before.”

“Which question?”

He couldn’t help but chuckling when she repeated his question and she eventually blushed again. “Pfft. How about your question upon my comment for you in your MV?”

“… so? What is your answer then?” she lowered her head, trying to hide her embarrassment under the large hoodie she was wearing on.

“Mmm… I feel like nostalgic lately, Soul-ah.”

“Nostalgic? Why?”

“Seeing you in uniform and that ponytail, just reminds me of our old day. You’re still as cute as the first time I meet you, Soojung-ah,” he smiled and stared at her sincerely, remembering the moment he saw her the first time.

It was about six years ago, when he saw her in her high school uniform with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter