Back 2 Korea !!

$$--FATE--$$
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amy's Home in Australia --

"Mamma, I'll miss your Tteokbokki " I sighed, while having the final bite from the plate. My favourite mom-made and home-made dish that I always craves for.

"Don't go then" Mom said bluntly. "If you will miss it that much then don't go", eyes all watery when the line comes to end. 

I stood up and back hugged mom, "I've to go mom. I want to know about my birthplace more now, after all that happened".

Mom turned and hugged me "There is no need dear, why don't you just try living a normal life. Forget about everything. Forget about all the visions."

"I....I.. just can't forget those." I choked a little. "How can I forget when all of this has become part of me".

"I want some answers Mom. And I know I'll find the answer there. From Grandfather and grandmother. At our home. In KOREA."

Mom sighed a little and wiped some tears. "I just want you out of all troubles. You know you'll be in dan...".  Mom's sentence was interuppted as dad came in the hall. "So , all packed Amy ?" dad asked. "Yess.. papa" I smiled. "So its your final decision to go there Amy ?" dad asked with a concerned look.

"Yes, papa. I just can't live here like this anymore..... I need to find my answers" I sighed.

----------

After that we finally reached the airport. I made a promise with mom and dad that they'll not cry when I'm leaving and send me off to my journey with smiles on their faces. With final

Please log in to read the full chapter