Geojismal!

Say Something

Hey guys,

just a short update to continue a little. Please comment a lot~ It's always the best motivation for me to update fast and soon ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin

I lost control of it all. I was the one who deepened the kiss first. Yoongi sighed into the kiss and then responded passionately. The more intimate it got the faster my heart beat, the hotter I felt and the more flustered I was. Our bodies were still touching and I felt my lower region react. Yoongi rolled his hips against mine and I moaned into the kiss.

“Ngah~…”

Yoongi bit my lower lip. The heat was spreading through my whole body.

“No…” I mumbled into the kiss, but wasn’t strong enough to stop myself. I was drowning in his kiss. I put my arms on his waist and rolled and grinded my hips against his while his lips were kissing my neck. Yoongi moaned loudly into my ear and it made me even harder. We were both panting. I felt like I had lost my mind. What the hell was I doing? My mind was constantly telling me to stop, but I couldn’t. My body didn’t react. My lips wandered to his neck. I kissed his skin tenderly and then it worming moans out of Yoongi’s mouth.

“Ah~…God, Jimin~…Ngh.”

A loud knock on the bathroom door harshly pulled us into reality. I pushed him away hardly.

“Guys, get done! Manager hyung will be here soon! Hurry up!”

I looked at Yoongi shocked and blushed.

“Jimin, can’t you just admit that you need me as much as I need you? Your actions are clear!” he said and approached me. I reached out a hand to signal him to stop.

“It’s not like that! I…you…uhm-“

“See, you’re out of reasons! Please just end this torture~”

When he came closer again I had to find an excuse really fast, so I took the first thought that crossed my mind and shamelessly lied.

“Wait! Yoongi…I fell in love, too….but not with you…”

His face looked like every color had just faded away.

“Then who is it?” he asked and I heard a slight tremble in his voice.

“You remember the girl I played in that drama with?”

He nodded.

“While we were filming together we got along better and better…and then there was that kiss…I think I realized it really late.”

Yoongi stumbled back against the wall.

“Then I won’t bother you anymore.” he said, turned around and finished his shower.