i was right~

You're cute when you blush

It was a day like any other day, the sun shining bright and not a single cloud to be seen. Well, other than the small one that has been hovering around Jackson for the past few weeks. Why, you might ask? Let's just say, he has a lot of things that's been on his mind.

Ah, but today will be the day he will cast that cloud aside. No more rainy days for him (it hasn't even rained.. at all..) anymore. Want to know why? Because today, today will be the day he finally confesses to the upperclassman of his school. Today will be the day he will find out whether Mark Tuan feels the same as him, Jackson Wang.

So, when it was lunch time, he went into the classroom where he knew Mark would be in everyday during lunch. It was an innocent invitation to just have a small chat when he had went inside. He was fine. He was confident. Nothing could possibly ruin things for him.

It went well, he told Mark to wait for him behind the school under the big oak tree that used to be filled with couples loitering around. Mark, had accepted to the invitation.

Everything was going great, right? Wrong. Totally, super, duper, extremely wrong. The adrenaline he used to psych himself up in order to ask Mark this simple request has now faded. Disappeared. Nowhere to be seen again. Blown away like the wind.

Reality has finally caught up to him the moment the last bell rings. He remembers Mark accepting to meet him after school because he had something important to tell him. Yeah, but now that he finally realized the exact location he told Mark to meet was the infamous couples oak tree, he's screwed. Like, really screwed. 

He's panicking and regretting this whole thing. He even wonders if Mark will actually appear, knowing the location they agreed to meet had a really well known name attached to it. At this moment, he wish he hadn't psyched himself up so much in the first place.

What if Mark won't show up because he already knows what I want to say?
What if he's disgusted? 
What if he brings his friends with him and make fun of him?

There are so much what ifs going on in Jacksons head that he hadn't noticed that his feet had already brought him to the end of the hall, the only thing left between him and his impeding doom (he's just exaggerating, obviously) was the door that was in front of him, taunting him to push it open.

He's looking out the doors window. Unconsciously, his hand is reaching out, ready to push it. He freezes, when he realizes once again what he's about to do when he sees a shadow behind the oak tree.

His heart is pounding wildly in his chest. He really showed up. He's so close into just breaking down right now, too much emotions washing over him.

Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. Once he reopens them, he's found a bit of strength. He's more determined now than before to tell Mark. Whether he gets rejected or not, he will worry about it later.

Slowly moving forward, each step he takes with confidence. Well, that is until he reaches said person who is, napping. Mark napping against the oak tree was definitely not what he thought was going to happen.

The awkwardness (on his part) is killing him, not knowing what to do.

Do I try to wake him up?
What if he just started napping?
Wouldn't that be rude to just wake him up?
But, I was the one who asked him to meet me here.
It should be fine, right?

While Jackson is at war with himself, Mark is slowly opening his eyes.

"What are you doing, Jackson?" A brow quirked up, staring at Jackson. Mark slowly stretches and gets up, dusting off his pants before standing straight. Only a few steps away from a still frozen Jackson.

"What? How-" He knows my name? 

Mark is amused, extremely amused at watching the confusion written all over Jacksons face. Mentally smirking. "So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

Upon hearing the question, Jackson snaps back to attention. Getting shy. Here goes nothing. Just breathe. He tells himself. "I like you, will you go out with me?" He's looking straight into Marks eyes with whatever confidence he has left. He's met with a moment of silence before his gaze starts to lower, until he's staring at the floor.

"Pardon?" He asks.

"I like you, Mark. Will you go out with me?" Mumbling, gaze still lowered.

There's another moment of silence before it's broken by Mark. "I don't know." Contemplating on what else to say, but leaves it as that, for now.

"It's, ok. Thank you for listening to me and was willing to take time out to meet me after school." Looking up, a smile on his face, although a bit forced.

A slight smirk is dancing on his lips. "Let's see.."

Jacksons eyes are opened wide, so wide that it looks like it's about to pop out of his sockets. His face is slowly getting warmer and warmer. Then he registers another heat. The one on his lips. He's still trying to process what is going on when he can see Mark pulling away.

"I was right. You are definitely cuter when your face is flushed like that. Even better when I know I'm the one who caused it." Flashing one of his brightest smiles Jacksons ever seen.

He snaps out of it, a little dazed. "What? What just, happened?" He's incoherent at this point. Confused on what had just transpired.

Mark gives him a soft smile before answering Jacksons previous question. "Sure."

"Huh?" Getting confused once again.

"Sure, I don't mind going out with you." He answers with a chuckle, seeing as Jacksons expression is going into one of shock. Eyes wide open, yet again. Then, without a warning. Mark is leaning in once again, to connect their lips together.

His cheeks feel like they are on fire, burning hotter with each second that ticks by. "Stop doing that." He manages to stutter out, face getting hotter (if that's even possible). He tries to fan his face to cool it down before he sees Mark staring intently at him, clearly amused. He opts for hiding his face behind his hands instead.

"Aw, come on. Don't block your face, I want to see it." Obviously teasing.

Jackson shakes his head, face still hidden behind. He then turns away from Mark, moving his hands to lightly pat his cheeks, trying to will the heat away from his face. Slowly, one of his hands slide over his lips, fingers brushing over them. Recalling what just happened, a mere minute ago.

Mark had kissed him. Mark had kissed himThere's a small sound at the back of his throat before he crouches down, burying his face once more.

It's safe to say that Mark has been watching the whole scene in front of him. He can't help the smile that appears on his lips. There's a fluttering feeling in his chest. Finding Jackson, endearing. He crouches down next to Jackson. The same soft smile on his face as he wraps his arm around Jackson, pulling him closer.

This was definitely not what Jackson had imagined the outcome would be. He's glad though. He's glad everything went better than expected (considering he hadn't expected much).

----

btw guys, i will not be held accountable for the things i've written..
i also realized that i changed some things as i kept writing.. owell..
i
 haven't rlly slept for the past two nights so.. yeah.. gl wit that XD
here's your freakin update Krisanne HAHAHAHAH
​i expect an update from you soon as well..

----