Fighting

Thunderstorms

HI CUTE AND PRETTY PEOPLE :) I'M REALLY WORRIED THIS WON'T TURN OUT WELL SO YEAH LOL I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING T.T

 

 

 

CHAPTER ONE-FIGHTING

 

 

 

ONE DAY AT STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''I don't understand why you are acting like this!'' Park Catherine shouted at her boyfriend Jo Kwangmin.

 

''I don't want him near you!'' Kwangmin shouted back.

 

''He is just a friend!'' She exclaimed.

 

''But I know he likes you!'' Kwangmin shouted.

 

''So what if he does?! I'm not some that would cheat on my boyfriend with some random guy! You know that! Don't you?'' She questioned hurtfully.

 

Kwangmin paused.

 

''I don't know. Do I?'' He asked coldly.

 

Catherine's eyes started welling up with tears and ran away, Kwangmin just turned and walked back to his practice room.

 

 

 

LATER THAT DAY IN BOYFRIEND'S PRACTICE ROOM (NORMAL POV):

 

 

It started to storm really badly later that day so Boyfriend was busy practicing their new song 'Don't touch my girl' when INFINITE's Lee Sungyeol busted through the door and grabbed Kwangmin by the front of his shirt. The other members looked at him confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''What did you say to Catherine?'' He demanded to know.

 

''What are you talking about?'' Kwangmin asked confused.

 

''She called me and started crying saying you didn't love her and thought she was a !'' He exclaimed in rage.

 

Kwangmin stayed silent.

 

''She ran away because of you! You need to find her quickly!'' He shouted.

 

''She doesn't want to see me,'' He said and forced Sungyeol off of him.

 

''Catherine is terrified of thunderstorms! When she hears one she gets so scared she can't even move! Go get her!'' Sungyeol shouted angrily.

 

Kwangmin's eyes widened and he ran out of the door.

 

 

 

TWENTY MINUTES LATER (KWANGMIN'S POV):

 

 

I still hadn't found Catherine. I'm so stupid! How could I just let her go like that? Where would she go? Then it hit me. The park I took her to for our first date!

 

I ran as fast I could and looked around the park. The thunder cracked loudly and then I heard a scared little whimper. I looked under the slide and saw Catherine with her knees jammed against her chest and her covering her ears. I did this to her... I took off my jacket and grabbed my IPOD out of my pocket.

 

I covered her with my jacket.

 

''I love you with all of my heart,'' I swore.

 

Her eyes widened and I my IPOD and put the headphones in her ears so she wouldn't hear the storm anymore. She leaned her head on my shoulder and smiled.

 

''I love you,'' She whispered.

 

I smiled. I was the luckiest guy in the world. And I would never let her go.

 

 

TA-DA! HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) PLEASE COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, AND FRIEND :)

 

-Taylorrandi17-