FINAL

LOVE EFFORTS ii: Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyunji, I like you," I looked down and didn't say a word. "I really like you Hyunji," I pursed my lips. If only Kim Seokjin knows why I'm acting like this.. "S-Say something," I looked up,meeting his gaze. I gave him a small smile and walked pass him. "Do you like someone else?" I gulped,holding onto the doorknob. "I'm tired," I looked at his back facing me. "Go home," I told him and walked inside my house. I took one last look at him before closing the door,leaving him outside. I leaned my back on the door,I heard his footsteps slowly stepping away from the house. I slid down on the floor with my hand over my chest. I heard his motorcycle leave and I covered my face with my hands. It was too hard for me. It was hard for me to tell him to go home,it was hard for me to pretend that I didn't care when my heart was beating like crazy..It was ahrd pretending that I don't like him.

I went to school the next day with swollen eyes from crying, my classmates asked me why I had swollen eyes and I lied that I played too much video game with my cousin Jungkook. I looked over to Seokjin's seat on the third row, he usually arrives early but he didn't arrive yet. I sighed and rest my head on my desk, I closed my eyes and was about to sleep when someone poked my shoulder. I hoped that it was Seokjin but it wasn't him, it was Yena, my classmate. "Yah Shin Hyunji, I heard Seokjin was following you all day yesterday, you interested in him?" she was crossing her arms. I wasn't in the mood to talk to her so I just faced the other way,trying to take a nap again. "Hey I'm still talking to you," he tapped my back. "She's sick so go away," I opened my eyes and saw Seokjin by the door,telling Yena to get away from me. Yena scoffed at me and angrily went to her seat. I expected a smile from Seokjin like he usually does but after he told Yena to go away,he immediately looked away from me. "Are you starting to forget me?" I thought and covered a book."Hey who's sleeping right behind Myunji?" I heard our teacher say but I wasn't really sleeping, I was just covering myself with a book. 'Shin Hyunji!" Yena obviously wanted me to get in trouble because she said my name out loud. "Ah really? Then let her sleep," I bet Yena's dumbfounded. "But she's sleeping in your class sir!" Yena argued with him. "Do you want to have a bad grade Ms.Yena?" she hissed and sighed. The teacher was actually my neighbor next door, he just graduated from college and he's already teaching us so he's quite young. I think he heard me cry last night since our rooms were just across each other."Let's start the class."

When I heard him leave, i removed the book from my face and Yena was red with anger. I just ignored her and looked at the other side, I could feel her burning stare at me but I could care less. She likes Seokjin you see, and ever since Seokjin was following me, she treated me like a low person. I didn't hear a word from Seokjin today, he would usually shout random things or bug me but now he wasn't. I miss him but I know that it's for the better, if we stay like this, my life would be much easier. If people think that I'm the last girl that he would like,nobody would talk behind my back,nobody would threaten me and they would just let me be. But giving up Seokjin...I don't want to take a risk. I bit my lip and heard the door open again, the P.E teacher's here. "All of you get dreesed for the class now!"

I went to one of the stalls and changed my clothes into our P.E uniform. I'm not in the mood for any class right now. I walked out of the stall and ignored Yena who was waiting for me in front of the stall. I took all my stuffs and put it in my locker, in case Yena gets an idea of stealing something or destroying any of my belongings. I walked to the gym and I walked like a zombie to the farthest row. "All here?" they all answered yes. Somehow the spot I chose wasn't a good spot, I could clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter