Song #3

Now Playing
 
 
Remember (리멤버)
 

Do you remember the sun that shone on us? 
"Chen stop this right now!!" I laughed as he caught me in his arms causing both of us to take a tumble down to the ground. He rolled over on his back making sure that he was the one who got dirtied instead of I. 

"Well, you shouldn't have ran away from me in the first place silly girl." He placed a kiss on my nose.

I looked down at him and smiled. "You should be lucky that you even got to have me as YOUR silly girl." I laid my chin on his chest still looking up at his face. It was his turn to return a sincere smile as he pulled my body closer to his, allowing me to rest the right side of my face on his chest. 

"Touché." Chen sighed. 

I sighed. 

Though the waves of the sea, the sea gulls, and other sounds of mother nature was there...It felt like there was actually complete silence. We both knew what was going to happen next, the conversation we were supposed to have. But, due to the circumstances of what was going to happen was what kept us from even starting the conversation. 

"Are you thinking about what I'm thinking about?" Chen asked finally breaking the silence. I didn't dare look up at his face this time in fear that I would immediately start to cry. I was his "silly girl", not his "big cry baby"; the only time I was suppose to cry was because of laughter not because of sadness. 

Chen took note of my silence and slowly started rubbing his hand on my lower back. "Look about this summer--" 

"Can we just--not talk about this? Please. Not right now..." I pleaded as my hands clenched onto his shirt. If I could hold on to him for just one more minute it would be worth it. With each minute I wasted holding on to him and pushing this situation off, it was a minute wasted to be able to forget about this conversation and continue on with what we had left of our time together. 

Chen sat up causing me to sit up straight. Immediately after I did though, he pulled me back in his arms this time my back against his chest as his chin was placed in the crook of my neck. We were now both looking beyond the ocean at the beautiful sunset that we had been looking at for the past 3 months. 

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Chen questioned. He interlocked his hands in mine. So he was going to do it this way? By starting out with an intro before hitting the big question? Fine, I could handle that for now. 

"We met at sun RISE though..." I pointed at the end of the beach where the path of huge boulders leads out into the sea. "You were standing right there and--" I pointed at the other end of the beach. "I was coming up from there running away from a dog." 

"Don't forget that you were only half-." Chen laughed at the memory. "I also remember you running past me and jumping into the ocean as well."

I nodded in agreement with the vivid memory. That day my friend had wanted to play a trick on me, and stole my clothes while I was changing out of my wet suit. When I came out expecting my bag of clothes to be on the sand, instead it was a stray dog who began chasing me out of excitement. Without second thought I had started running down the beach in hopes to tire it out.

"Then you jumped into the water to save me even though I clearly knew how to swim." I shook my head. "Bet you only did that in hopes of seeing my body again, didn't you?" 

Chen clucked his tongue. "Hey, that was my second thought...My first thought was to save this silly girl who was too panicked to even remember HOW to swim." He poked my side causing me to cringe. "If anything, you should thank me for saving your out there." 

I rolled my eyes. "I did." I looked down at my body. "I thanked you with a second view of my body once you dragged me out of the sea."

I felt Chen shrug. "I only saw it for 3 seconds while I handed you the shirt off my back..." He began placing little kisses below my ear. "Thankfully it wasn't long till after that since I got to see it again...and again--" 

I pulled a hand away from his to use as a cover for his mouth. "Yah. Shhhhhhh..... My mother might be able to hear you." I pointed at the sea with my chin. Though my mother was dead, I felt her presence closest to the sea. Because of that I always spent most of my time on the beach where I felt the most comfortable...It was my own little sanctuary where I could get away and just talk to the sea (my mom) about my life as if she was there: my past, the present, and the future. 

"Oh...sorry..." Chen whispered pulling away from my neck. "I guess your mother would be worried about the PDA too?" He began to pull away, but I held on tight to his arms. 

"No no no...She understands that this is my last night with you so--" I stopped myself from continuing on. Damn it I was the one who brought up the unwanted topic on both of our minds. 

"Last night with me", Chen repeated still whispering. "Did summer really pass by that fast?" 

I nodded. "Yeah. It did..." 

"So, I guess this is it, huh?" He pulled away from me causing me to turn around and look at him. "We're going to just end all of this here and move on with our lives?" 

I slowly nodded. At the beginning of the summer, we both agreed that it was just that: a summer fling. It was nearly close to impossible to continue this relationship out of this context seeing how he lived in America and I lived on Jeju Island. We both agreed that long distance relationships made no sense for either of us, and so we filled our days with just each other and no the mind set of 'no worries on my mind, mannnn.' 

"This--This doesn't have to end here you know?" 

I gave a double take. What? That just totally ruined the agreement we made with each other-- 

"Forget about the stupid agreement we made earlier in the summer." Chen squeezed my hand in his. "I-I love you." 

Now I was in complete shocked.

Love?

As in L-O-V-E? 

Without a second thought I discorded myself from his embrace and stood up. Chen sat there looking up at me confused on what was happenning.

"Chen...how could you--how could this just--I mean, I--" My head started to fill with worry. Love? It's only been 3 months since we met. I mean sure, we had some good times, fun times, deeo conversations...A connection. But, love? Didn't that take at least a year to build up to? Or at least longer than 3 months? 

He stood up. "Yes. I love you..." He took my hands in his again. "It's just...there's just this connection with you that I've never felt with anyone before." He looked down at our hands as if he as nevous to say the next few words striaght into my eyes. "Now that I think about it, I can't imagine how I can go back just completely forgetting everything here as if it never happened like we agreed."

He looked up again with courage in his eyes. "Don't you feel the same way about me? Don't you love me?" 

"I--I--don't know." Upon saying those words, I immediately regretted it as I felt the warmth of his hands escape mine. His soft face distorted into sadness, the courage in his eyes dissappearing. "I know that I-I'll miss you that's for sure. But, love? I don't know if--" 

"No, I understand. I was just part of a silly girl's silly game." Chen's voice was no longer that "happy go lucky" tone I knew. Instead it was replaced by a serious business tone. "Well, I hope you had your fun this summer. Thanks for all the memories, I guess. Maybe I'll see you next year and we can start over again, huh? This time...you could be the fool, and I'll be the silly boy to break your heart." He suddenly turned around and began to walk away. 

"Chen! Wait, that's not what I meant its just--" I took a step forward, but my other foot was stuck in the sand. Not because it really was stuck, but because mentally I just couldn't do it. One thought of me was telling me to run after him, the other thought was telling me stay put. Whether one or the other was coming from my heart or my mind, I couldn't tell. All together I just collapsed on the ground and began to cry. 


Omma?
Did you hear that?
He loves me.

 

Do you remember that day we walked on the white sand together? 
(5 years later)

"Do we have everything set for the arrival of the guest?" 

"Yes ma'am." I looked down at the binder. "I set up 3 deluxe suites for the family on one floor and the honeymoon suite set up for the couple." I gave my boss a thumbs up. "I've got this all down and ready to go." 

My boss smiled. "You know, when you're not running around being silly, you really are something..." 

I pouted while shutting my binder. "You underestimate my skills boss?" 

"It's not that I underestimate them...More of I worry on how you can over use them to create a big situation." Her head turned from me to the clock. "Your guests should be arriving soon, so please do take care of them." 

"Yes ma'am. As always." I did a respectful bow as she left my office. I turned around to look at myself in the full-length mirror to make sure my outfit was sharp, on point, and presentable. Approving my look, I walked out the door heading towards the lobby to where I was to meet my clients. 

"Hey hey heyyyy well, look who it is..." I turned my head and saw my co-worker Chanyeol now walking beside me. "Going off into the bridal wars, commander?" 

"Is that what a wedding planner is called these days?" I asked as we rounded the corner together. 

"Not officially, but it sure seems like it. Especially the way YOU handle things." Chanyeol politely opened the door for me that lead out into the main hallway of the hotel. "Nervous about this one though?"

I shook my head fixing my folded cuffs around my elbows. "No. Why? Should I be?" 

"I mean they're both big names in the business world. If you do well here, then you can gain more connections and bad-a-bing bad-a-boom” Chanyeol shot pretend bullets with his fingers in the sky. “You’re the big shot wedding planner every one whose anyone wants.”


I shrugged. “That’s the hope, but then if it doesn’t happen then it’s okay too.” I pointed at a guest struggling with her luggage. “I think your job is calling you, bell boy.”

Chanyeol smiled shaking his head, giving me a wave goodbye before helping the guest. I walked past them going outside to the front of the hotel, where the cars holding our special guests would arrive in—2 minutes. In the mean time, I looked out into the beautiful view of the beach, which was literally right in front of the hotel.

How long has it been since I stepped foot on that beach? A year ago? No. I couldn’t lie to myself, of course I hadn’t stepped foot on that beach since 5 years ago when HE left me. Ever since that moment, I couldn’t step onto that beach in fear that the memories would come back. Memories of the both of us. Together.

I became a wedding planner in hopes that I could escape this place, and find a job in the city. Not to look for HIM, but to escape from the place that reminded me of HIM. I told myself that if I were to ever see him in the city, I would totally ignore him as if he never existed. Either that or go up to him and bravely declare that yes, I did enjoy the memories with him. That yes, I did love him before, but now I was OVER IT. Then, I would spin around on my heel and walk away never looking back with employees around me clapping at my dramatic exit.

Okay, so…That’s what I imagine would happen. I ended up in this hotel, closer to the beach then I anticipated because of some family happenings that prevented from moving into the city. I’m actually glad I took this job, especially since the pay was better, and it was sort of a healing time for me to realize that pssht, I didn’t need HIM to continue in my life either.

What’s past is past.
Memories are memories.
It’s not like I could ever bring them back and relive them.

“They’re here!” I suddenly realized as I saw 3 black SUV’s pull up around the circular drive. I quickly walked to the first SUV that had stopped and opened the door before the valet could.

“Hello, and welcome to the Jeju Island Hotel and Resort.” I gracefully waved my hand presenting the hotel in its best light as my client stepped out from the SUV. She was dressed in all white from head to toe, which matched with her equally Snow White skin with a tint of pink on her lips. Judging by the smile on her face, she looked very please with what was around her.

“Oh, this is so wonderful!” My client exclaimed in the highest pitch voice. I always though her voice was just like that because of the phone, but wow…It’s really like that in real life? “It’s such an honor to meet you in person Unnie!” We both exchanged bows as her presumed husband stepped out of the car from behind her. He too matched his wife from head to toe, except he had a bit more of a tanner skin tone than she.

“All right, this is what I’m talking about!” He turned his back to me to look at the sea. “Yes! That is exactly the view I saw in the pictures!” He turned around and looked at me. “Ahhhh, you must be the wedding planner my lady must be so excited about.”

I gave him a bow. “Yes, it is I, Seohyun-ssi wedding planner. Ta-da!” I waved my hands around myself as I was some sort of a magical package. I pointed at him. “And you must be her loving soon-to be-husband Jongin-ssi.”

The couple held hands and nodded. Looking at the both of them with there lovey dovey eyes on each other made me physically say “aweee”, but on the inside my gag reflex was being held back. Not that I didn’t like these kinds of things, but I just prefer them not to do it in front of me right there looking like the third wheel. 

I heard my name being called out from a distance and from then on my mind turned into a frenzy. I spent the rest of the morning helping my guests out, settling them in, and taking care of their family as well. I had been given a heads up that the groom’s best man was to arrive later on and I was to watch out for him when he comes.

“What is the name of your best man?” I opened my binder taking out a little sticky note to write a reminder of the name.

“Kim Jong-Dae” Jongin replied.

I nodded my head as I wrote down the name on the sticky note. “All right, I will look out for him.” I bowed and left the lunch table waving my goodbyes to the family and guests. As soon as I stepped inside the hotel, I immediately went to the front desk and gave the sticky note to one of the receptionists telling them of the best man’s arrival.

“Going on your lunch break?” Chanyeol’s voice perked up beside me. I turned around and he had changed out of his work attire and was now wearing normal clothes.

I nodded. “Yeah, are you going to offer me free lunch from you?”

He shrugged. “Only if you’re going to finally come with me to that new joint on the beach I’ve been telling you about.”

The beach… I stopped myself in my own train of thoughts. THAT beach? I looked past the foyer of the hotel out into the scenery of the beach in front. “I-well-you see--.”

“Don’t tell me your still afraid of going to the beach because of HIM.” Chanyeol raised a brow. “Come on now…It’s been 5 years Noona.”

“Yeah, whatever 5 years.” I waved off the idea. “I guess I’ll just have lunch here in the restaurant. Kyungsoo owes me a free dish anyways since—“

“Silliness. Complete and utter silliness.”Chanyeol suddenly grabbed my arm and started pulling me along with him out the front doors. “Come on silly girl, we’re going to the beach.”

 

Do you remember the summer night, the red sun setting?
I can’t believe it.

I’m here.

On the beach.

After 5 years….

I removed my heels and dug my feet into the white sand. I ed a few buttons off my blouse while letting myself breathe in the salty ocean air. Omma, it’s been so long since I’ve been here…

“Here you go.” Chanyeol handed me my drink. “See? It wasn’t so bad coming back here, huh?”

I nodded my head. “You know what? You’re right. It wasn’t too bad.” I sat down on the jacket Chanyeol had laid out on the sand for me to sit on. At first when I stepped on the beach I thought that I would immediately start to cry or something. Yet, by the time we reached the restaurant, I had found myself oddly calm and my mind clear of whatever memories were trying to push through in my head of HIM.

“We should do this more often.” Chanyeol looked pretty smug at the fact that I was clearly enjoying my time here. “Next time, you can grab the bill next time and you can take me out.”

“Sure. I can deal with that.” Chanyeol’s face lit up as if he hit the jackpot, and then turned around to look at the sunset trying to look all-suave by puckering his lips. It made me laugh and I swatted him in the back of the head for even trying. We both started laughing again.

You know, Chanyeol wasn’t a bad guy after all. I mean, he was always polite, had such a nice smile and height, plus he was a fun guy to be around. I knew he had a bit of a crush on me, but I never really thought about him like THAT until now… Maybe it was high time I could get on with a relationship. I mean, I’m at a time in my life now where dating was something I could fit into my daily life schedule. It would be nice for someone to take care of me for a change, and here someone call me their own “silly girl” in the context of being there one and only.

“WOOF! WOOF!” My eyes grew huge as I quickly turned my head to see a big shaggy dog running towards me. Without a second thought, my fight-or-flight senses told me to take flight; I began to run away from the dog.

“HEY! NOONA WAIT!” I heard Chanyeol shouting as I was running as far as my feet could take me. I knew better then to run away from a dog! It only thinks I’m playing around with it by doing that! Pabo! Pabo! PABO! 

The soles of my feet were already touching the jagged edges of the rock pathway that led out into the ocean. How the hell did I find myself here!? Out of all places… With the end in sight, I prepared myself to take a dive into the ocean. If the dog wants to chase me in the ocean, fine! But, since I already have a head start…

I dove in the ocean water. I closed my eyes realizing that I had forgotten to take a deep breathe in before taking a jump into the ocean. ! I tried to wave my arms and legs to swim up to the surface, but the thought of me making such a fatal mistake was getting me no where.

I felt a sudden pressure change surround me as if something else had jumped into the water. Did the dog know how to swim? Damn it, that totally defeats the purpose of me coming into the water—OH!

I felt an arm around my waist, and then I was being pulled up to the surface. As soon as the cold breeze hit my face I coughed my body gasping for oxygen. The person was now piggy backing me through the water back to the beach.

“Are you okay miss?” A familiar voice asked.

No.
No it can’t be…

“Miss, hello? Can you hear me?”

I opened my eyes.
My savior turned around.

Oh.
My.
God.

“Oh good! You opened your eyes! That must mean something.”

I must be hallucinating.
It can’t be HIM.

“Chen”, I whispered under my breath as we reached safe ground. He placed me on the ground, and all I could do was stare at him. No…No No NO I MUST BE HALLUCINATING. I must have hit my head on a rock on the way down because of all people HE was the one to save ME!?

“Oh! You know my nickname!?” The man answered looking a bit surprised. “I’m supposing it’s a lucky guess, but judging by the look on your face upon seeing me…” He waved his hands over my unwavering facial expression. “You seem to know me personally, maybe?”

Know him personally? Maybe? LUCKY GUESS!? An angry feeling started to rise up in m chest. Oh, so he was going to play like this huh? Using ignorance and the fact that I damn right KNEW HIM.

“It seems that you haven’t forgotten our deal, huh?” I snarled as I stood up without taking his offered hand for help. “Your five years late to play this silly game of yours.”

“Wait, what?” Chen asked looking confused. “I’m sorry—deal? Game? I just saved your life. I find no reason to find this a game of you putting both of our lives in jeopardy.”

I let out a loud maniac laughter. He REALLY wants to play this way, huh?? He’s going to go THIS far by “pretending” with me? Fine. Two can play that game.

“You’re right. You did save my life.” I looked down at my wet clothes and began taking them off. The crowd that had now gathered around our situation gasped a bit, and from the corner of my eye I could see Chanyeol’s mouth hanging wide open. “Why don’t I give you a little thank you gift for doing so?”

Instead of stripping any more then I should, I took Chen by the collar of his wet shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. What was supposed to be a vengeful kiss with a dramatic slap at the end turned out to be the opposite; Instead, I felt somewhat of a flame lit up inside of me. A flame that long ago had been gone had now comeback… Judging by the way he was kissing me with such passion, did he…was he…remembering it too?

NO! DON’T DO THIS TOO YOURSELF. YOU ARE JUST CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT. I pulled away just as fast as I came in for the kiss. Again with no thought what so ever, I gave him a good slap on the cheek. The kind of slap that you heard play over a sound bite or something in the TV show. The kind of slap that got a dramatic reaction from the crowd. The kind of slap that should slap the sense into a person.

“I bet you set the dog free, and tried to recreate our whole ‘meeting scene’ again so we could start over and YOU control the outcome of things, huh? Thinking I won’t remember you and so I could confess my feelings to your sorry … DAMN IT CHEN” I vented out. “WELL, NEWS FLASH. GUESS WHAT?! I AM OVER YOU.”

I started to gather up my clothes in my arms to leave. Upon standing straight up again, I faced the man once more. This time I lowered my voice for only us to hear. “You stay away from me and don’t you DARE and try to talk to me. I will NOT fall for you again. I’ve learned my lesson.” I began to walk away with my head held high, the crowd in front of me parting like the red sea. As soon as I reached the end of the crowd I turned around again.

“So much for me playing the fool this time, huh silly boy? Hope you enjoyed your present…” I glided my hands over my body. 

I walked off again with my head held high without looking back. That’ll teach HIM a lesson…thinking he could flip the tables on me so easily…

“Wait! Stop! Miss!” Were my ears playing with me right now? Or was Chen actually trying to keep up with me? “Miss!!”

I turned around and sure enough Chen was jogging towards me, being dragged down by his wet clothes and all. Why was he following me? Why was he even calling me? Has he not given up yet? Gotten the clue at ALL that I wasn’t happy to see him? Or maybe, this is his way to get under my skin…To show off that he was here on the island again to fool ME. Hmmph…I looked ahead once more ignoring his call until I heard panting sounds beside me.

“What do you want?” I asked without stopping my stride. Chen suddenly stood in my tracks stopping me from continuing on with my soap opera exit.

“Look, I apologize for any strong feelings that I have caused because of my presence.” He took his hand and ran it through his wet hair to clear his bangs from his eyes. “But, I think you might have mistaken me for someone else. I don’t recall ever meeting you—“

“You?! You don’t recall meeting me!?” I couldn’t help but give another laugh. “Oh PLEASEEE. You don’t ‘remember’ me.” I put little bunny ears on my head acting out my words.

Chen politely nodded. “Yes. This is actually my first time here on the island, so unless I’ve seen you in the city—“

“Seriously Chen? Are ing serious right now?” I gave him a disgusted face. “You don’t remember that you came here 5 years ago on the island? We had a summer fling. You said you loved me, I didn’t answer you back, and you left me…”

Chen bit his lip shaking his head. “I’m sorry I—I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Instead of more anger washing over me, a wave of some kind of sadness came rolling in. He really did forget everything about me? Was it really THAT easy to forget all of the memories we made together 5 years ago? I meant nothing to him now that I was the girl who rejected his love? He could easily let go of the past so quick while I on the other hand could only regret not ever saying those 3 little words back to him?

“Fine. You don’t know what I’m talking about. Okay, good. Just—forget it then. Just know this…” I walked up close to him face to face causing him to take a few steps back. “I am not going to stand here and take your bull again. If you think you can just march in here and expect me to fall for you again then you are greatly mistaken because—“

“Jong-dae??” A far out cry came from a distance. We both ended up looking in the direction of the call and to my surprise it was Jongin. Wait, did he just say Jong-dae as in… “My best man is here!!”

Sirens were running in my head as I saw Jongin and Seohyun walking up to us hand-in-hand. Chen?! Chen was Kim Jong-Dae!? The best man of one of my most important clients ever!?

“What the—baby, what happened to you!?” Another voice came from behind the couple walking up to us. Out popped a woman with bright red hair, and she immediately ran to Chen looking at his disastrous state. “Why are you wet??”

“Well, I saved this woman from drowning in the ocean.” Chen pointed me out without taking his eyes off of me. The odd thing about the look he was giving me was not because he was trying to smirk that would crawl under my skin. He genuinely looked confused on what was going on between him and I. “She even says she knew me from 5 years back when I visited here…”

“But, baby, you said this was your first time here?” The red headed girl asked in a bit of confusion as well. She looked straight at me giving me the death stare, hooking arms with Chen claiming her territory. I looked closer at the hand on his arm and—

She was wearing a wedding ring.
Did that mean she was his…wife??
Chen got…married?!

“Jong-Dae…why don’t you go with Seohyun and Sunny to get dried up at the hotel?” Jongin spoke up. He walked up to me placing his coat off his back onto my shoulders. “I’ll help Noona gather her things and meet you there.”

As soon as the 3 of them left, I noticed that Jongin was giving me a long, hard stare. What the heck…I was getting SUPER creeped out by this look he was giving me…

“Look, I’m sorry for causing such a scene with your friend. It’s very unprofessional of me to do such a thing and—“

“You must be the girl Chen fell in love with 5 years ago before the accident, huh?” Jongin blurted out.

 

Did he just say accident? Jongin must have registered the look on my face at the sudden news because he took a long heavy sigh.

", how do I say this…” He looked like he was having a difficult time formulating what he was going to say next.

“Say what? Are you a part of his accomplice to completely ruin my life too?” I knew I shouldn’t have judged him right away, but I kind of had the right too didn’t I? Sort of—kind of—not really—

Jonging kept his mouth shut for a bit as if he was thinking really hard. He opened it after a while again and began to speak.

 

“5 years ago, when Chen had just come back from his first trip from Jeju Island… He lost his memories in a major car crash,” Jongin stated. “He was in coma for about a few months or so before he came back to life. When he did though, we discovered that he had a case of amnesia.”

Amnesia? 
As in memory loss? 

“The weird thing is he remembers everything really fine and all. It’s only the Jeju Island trip that he does not remember at all. The doctors say that sometimes only losing certain parts is a trick the brain does in order to forget painful, emotional memories of the past.” Jongin pointed at me. “I remember him calling me the night before the flight home that he was in love with a girl. A silly girl at that…”

“That silly girl was me…” I finished for him pointing at myself. “He, he was in love with me...”

Was.
Past tense.

He lost…
our memories…
Just like he said he would…

“D-Does he really not remember? Like…anything? At all?” My lips trembled as I said those words. “Not even a little piece of me? Like, he doesn’t have flashbacks of us together and doesn’t realize they’re not dreams?”

“I found this in the trash bin of his room.” Jongin retrieved what seemed like a little black pocket book out of his pocket and handed it to me. I took the book from him carefully and opened it. It was a little photo book with various Polaroids of Chen and I that summer 5 years ago. Flipping through all the pictures, I realized that I was the only one who remembered all the memories….To Chen they were now nothing; pictures with a stranger.

Looking at the pictures, my mind flash back to the last day as if it was yesterday. The feeling of regret and dismay came flooding back into my senses as an image of Chen was walking away from me again. I collapsed to the ground upon looking at the last picture of Chen and I: the silhouette of our bodies against the beautiful sunset.

“Omma…” I cried to the ocean as I clenched the pocket book tightly as I looked out at the sunset. “Did you hear that? Chen doesn’t remember me anymore. H-He truly wanted to forget about me…”

He would never remember the sun that shone on us.
He would never remember the day we walked on the white sand together.
He would never remember the summer night, the red sun setting.

He would never remember those times in our hearts.

 
A/n:
PHEW.
That took longer to write then I thought it would, given the few distractions I had here and there. 
I literally had "Remember" on a loop as I was writing this which actually helped a lot...This song is such a summer couple in love song, yet of course I had to turn it into something sad like this, huh? 

Hopefully, I'll be able to release something else before school starts. Thanks for keeping up with my short stories & hope you subscribe to read more (: Don't be afraid to leave a comment & an upvote if you enjoyed this "song." 
٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Bye Byeee!! See you sooonnn ~ヾ(^∇^)
code 1004 © all rights reserved