Chapter 1

Inevitable Attraction

 

 

"Andwee!!!!" I almost scream when my mother ask me that favor.

It's not i am was disobedient son or what. Just....

"Why?? Isn't you is her oppa? Where else she will go and live, and her parent to just believe in you"

no need omma to remind me, because i know it all.

She was only one daughter of my parent's bestfriend, Being only child, she felt alone in her house. Fortunately my sister is same age as her and being her best friend. So she always spend day in my house like my house is her second house, and her like is my other sister, my parent daugther, as I’am and my sister being her parent’s children.

I know my mother will tell everything about us and how close we are.

"Omma.. you know i'm living alone, and her is a woman. How people say about a man and woman living together"

"I know, but you'll not doing anything to her. She is you sister"

"Still.... "

"It's final!! She will come to seoul next week. Fetch her in airport. She still new with seoul, and hep her to adaptation in seoul life"

"but Omma.. i cann’t….."

But she cut her phone

"Omma..!!! Omma!!!"

God!!

Why my mother this cruel with me?

Yes.

She really like my sister to me,

But ist before, just before.

After that day.....

 

 

*****

 

It's been long time i'm not see her, after highschool she fly to U.S for her medical school, it’s was her dream being a doctor.

When i am going to seoul finishing my study and work here.

And now, finally she comeback.

Her parent throwing a welcome party for her, and force me to fly from seoul to busan to attend their party.

"You must come son" her father call me

"Dare you not coming, don't ever call me omma anymore, you understand?" her omma threaten me.

So after a short trip, i'm standing here, in her backyard. Where the party being held.

"Yonghwa, you came!!" Her mother approach me happyly.

"She still in her room, preparing her self. Just go there. I'm sure she miss you so much"

"Ne.. i miss her so much too"

I'm walking inside home, straight to her room.

After hearing her "come in" when i knock her door. there i meet her after years

And her.........

Since when she be this beautiful? What happend to my little girl, my innocent little girl. Infront of me was a woman now. Complete with her slim figure, smooth skin, and her long leg. She look so different now

"Oppa.. you came" her voice broke my thought,

"Ah.. ne. I just come. Your parent threaten to disown me. How come i not be here now"

"You still their lovely son" her laugh make me smile too.

"Ah.. since you here, can you help me zipper my dress?" She asked, and i just realize her hand was behind her back "I'm tried to call junhee, but she was going nowhere" she gave her back to me "please zipp it up"

Oh god, what this girl do to me??why she still innocent? Isn’t her know i was a grow up man for a god sake.

And she gave her uncover back to me. her smooth back, and looking at it,

I WANT TO RUN MY HAND THERE.!!!!!

Jung yonghwa. Jungshincharreyo!!!

"Oppa.. palli~"

I cleared my troath. Walking toward her, zipp up her zipper.

"Done" i said. After that she jump to me, hugging me, made me almost lost my balance because her sudden hug.

"Oppa... i'm miss you.. really.... really miss you" she was hugging me tight. Her pressed to my chest. And i can feel her blossoming.

Since when her growing this much.

"Oppa.. you not miss me??" She whined.

"I miss you too"

"Gotjimal~" she not believe me " you not hug me back"

I then circled my hand to her back "i miss you too so much my little girl" i pat her back before broke our hug "you grow up so pretty, and you never say you was changing this much" i said to her

"I has. but you never believe. So i stop telling you"

"U.S really changing you"

"I need to be the pretties" she whispered, but before i can ask her, she gave me a quick peck in my lips.

Like our old time, she love to peck my lips, because i have kissable lips like her said.

But this time, the kiss impact to me is so different. I wanna a real kiss with that lips, her plump pink lips, a longer-deep one kiss, together with tongue batle.

"Now go.. i need i final touch before going downstair" before i back to my sense, she push me to the door.

"See you later oppa"

She closed her door, and i still can hear her giggling inside there.

For the whole party, i can not take my eyes from her.

I want…….

I want her for me?

Aishhhh..

What happened to me.

I am felt like i become a retarded-ert.

for her

*****

 

Now. I can’t see her like I used to be. And omma ask me to her live with me for at last a month. Until she get used in seoul and can live with her own.

What should i do???

"Oppa. Your girlfriend know i'm live with you right? I dont want to create  any missundertanding"

“eh?”

I’m so busy with my own though, forgeting her who sit beside me all time after I fetch her in airport while ago.

“you’re girlfriend…”

"I dont have a girlfriend"

"Really?? So my oppa is single man? Thats good" she exclaimed happyly

"What do you mean??" i look at her confused.

"Nothing! Just look at the road when you drive oppa!"

 

What’s that?

 

*************

 

"This is you room, and in that door is bathroom" he put her luggage in doorway. "This room is used as guest room,so if its so simple for you, you can decorate it as your like"

"No it's enough" she said. Looking around. Soft yellow colour room, a double size bed, a single couch in corner near window. It's way simple than her room but she still like it. The room look warm. As warm as her oppa.

"And oppa room??" She asked

"My room is beside your room"

"Can i come there?"

"You can call me if you need something" he said

"Now!"

“what?"

"I really curious how oppa room look a like. People say we can tell a person personality from his room" she say, and going outside, run to his room.

"Yah!! Seo Joo Hyun!!" He tried to stop her, but too late.

"Oppa calling my full name when he mad, but i dont care now. Curiously killing the cat, you know!" she giggling, opening his bedroom door.

"Woow so cool" she said. A dark blue room with silver furniture welcoming her.

"Oppa. Your room look cool" she looking at him " just like what in my imagination"

"Now, after you see my room, can we back to your room and arrange your things"

"I want this room!!! I want too sleep in this room!!"

"Yaaa!! Seo Joo Hyun!!!!"

 

******

 

Night come. After everything setled, they going to their room.

Thanks that joo hyun just joking about her want to sleep in his room.

Yonghwa massage his brow.

Just day one, but that girl already gave him headache.

Like dinner time tonight. When she going out after shower. Her y t-shirt almost hugging her body and her sort, showing her long leg. Bare face and wet hair. This girl really out to seduce him.

"Hyunie, can you change your clothes?? Wear something comfortable"

he asking

"Wae?? This is comfortable enough" she said innocently before sit in her chair.

the low cut of her shirt made Her cleavage showing off every time she bent down to eat her rice, and her scent filling his nose when she bend to reach the dish.and he gulped everytime she does that.

Is not like him...

but he can help it. He is normal man after all.

"I'm full" he said, stand up from his chair. "I have work to do, so you can clean dish right?"

She nodded, then stand up too "good night oppa" she kiss his lips

"Good night hyunnie" he walking faster to his room or he afraid he will do something stupid later, like grabing her neck and kiss her senselesslly.

He need to tell her later, kiss between an adult man and woman is inappropriate, even thougt they know each other like a sibbling.

 

But how he’ll tell her, when half of his heart don’t want her to stop to kiss him?

 

Seo Joo Hyun, you make me crazy,

You make me being pulled to you, 

You seducting me,

….

But you also like my own sister,

not my blood-related sister, my devil answered me.

What should i do joo hyunnie?

 

With that he tried to sleep.

Hope his raging hormon will calm down in the morning.

if he know what waiting for him in the morning.

 

******************************************************************

 

An.

Hi All.. It’s me @princess4339 again.

Actually This is the first story I write for “steal my girl - 1D” but as I write this became long and long.

My mood to write is so high these day. Kkkkk *hope it’s will like this forever* LOL

This will be short story, like 5 or more chapter. *I’am already working for chap 3 right now #spoiler*

Till Next Update.

_YONGSEO IS REAL_

_YONGSEO FOREVER_