Chapter 1

Empty promises makes you look like a liar.

Eunsoo P.O.V

As I read todays script I look around at our guests for today. Other than the usual ones; Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Hwangbo and Jaesuk, todays guests are Seungri, Qri, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya. I sigh as I read his name. Instead of being formal and talk to the guests before the recording I just ignore it and walks into my room as I get my makeup done. My manager looked at me, expecting for a reason for me to not talk to the guests, I just look at her with my tired look at sits down.

"Something special today?" She asks as she drinks her coffee. "Just the normal, some kpop idols on visit." I smile and she nod, still not over the fact that I'm not socializing myself today. "I'm just tired unni, don't worry." She nod and then walk out to talk to the staff.

After getting my makeup done I read my script one more time as I drink my coffee. I look around at my louge which was all specified to be mine. I smiled at how far I've come when Seunggi interrupts my moment. "Oh, are you busy?" I shook my head. "Come in, come in." He nod and walks in and sits in the chair beside me, looking at me. "You're really tired, did you get any sleep tonight?" I shook my head as I drink my coffee again. "I feel bad for you, working so hard. Please take care Eunsoo-ah. I'm getting worried." I look at him, smiling as I pat his head. "Even thought you are 5 years older than me I still feel like I'm your older sister, how come?" He smile and stands up, showing that it's time to record. I put down my coffee and we walk out.

As we start recording I could feel myself getting weak when we stand at our desc. Seunggi sees me trying to hold myself steady by the desc and he puts a arm around my hips and jokingly says to the camera "As you can see, Eunsoo and I got even closer today!". I smile at him and jokingly hit his chest. 

We present todays artists and starts discussing with Dongwoo and Hoya about their "dates" on their show Sesame Player. "Actually, I really dislike that guy." Dongwoo jokingly said which made everyone laugh out loud. The recording kept going and I was feeling more and more dizzy, after about 30 minutes of recording Seunggi requested a break. As he was going to turn to me and ask if I was okay everything went black. I could hear loud screams before I felt the ground catching me.

Hoya P.O.V

During the whole recording it was hard to not see Eunsoo's tired look and exhausted body. I was looking at her when I felt worry growing inside me. But I knew I had to keep calm because we were recording. I could see Seunggi knowing her tiredness as he put his arm around her hip to steady her up. I felt the pang of jeaousy hit me when he did it. 

When we took a break I was just going to walk up to Eunsoo was I could see her eyes close and she fell helpless from the small stage. Everyone screamed in fear. The staff and managers were all calling an ambulance as Seunggi was there holding her trying to wake her up. I couldn't do anything more than looking at her worried, I was hit by shock when she fell. 

Eunsoo P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed. I grunted and sighed, ofcourse this would happen. I looked around and found my managers purse on a chair. When I was going to sit up I felt a weight on my stomach. I looked down surprised and saw a dark haired figure sleeping calmly with his face faced away from me. I could recognize this sleeping figure because it was obvious who it was. I wanted to reach out to touch his soft hair when he woke up. I panicked and stared out at the window. 

"Oh, you're awake! I'll go tell your manager about it!" I nodded and looked out the window. For a moment I just wished it was Hoya, but I guess it'll be better this way.

"How do you feel Eunsoo-ah?" my manager asked as I shook my head. "I'm okay, really. How will the recording go?" I asked worried. "It's okay, since we managed to record the first part we'll record the second part tomorrow. Don't worry Eunsoo-ah." Seunggi smiled and held my hand. I nodded and squished his hand. My manager left for some phonecalls and I could see Seunggi looking at me curiously, like he wanted to ask something. "Go ahead, Seunggi oppa. I know you want to know something."

"Is it....something... between you and.... Hoya?" He asked slowly, unsure if he should ask or not. I looked at him, wondering how he could know. "Why?" He looked at me. "So you're not denying it. Well he said he wanted to go with you to the hospital but he got denied because that would make a big scandal over it since atleast not the media knows about your friendship." I sighed. "He's just a childhood friend." "Doesn't seem that way thought?" I looked at him, getting pissed. "Why?" He smiled. "He's jealous and worried. He called your manager two times while you were sleeping and he freaked out when you fainted. He's feeling guilty for some reason." I sighed. I just wanted to deny it, because Hoya never  cares about my feelings.

"Maybe, I don't know. We haven't talked for about 5 months. What made him care now." I looked out the window, trying to ignore Seunggi's intense stare. "If you're so hurt about him something made you upset. What did he do?" I looked at him, like he was going to tell me he was joking or something soon. "You're really a curious you know that?" I said and we laughed. 

"He's been my best friend even before we could even walk. When he debuted in Infinite and I debuted as model he putted his schedule before me and always canceled our meetings in last second. I requested we could tell the media about our friendship but he said it would only cause problems and that we should pretend that we don't know eachother. In the end I gave up and stopped talking to him." Seunggi squished my hand. I could hear him say quietly. "Serves him right." I turned to him and smiled. "I guess so. I got you oppa."

------------------------------------

I sat in my room in the SBS building, reading the article about me fainting after recording yesterday. I grunted at their pathetic writing, saying that in the beginning of the recording they suspected me and Seunggi to be dating, but realized that he was holding me because of me feeling unwell. I sighed once more and threw the newspaper away. Someone knocked on my door and opened it. I didn't look at who it was and stared on my cup of coffee as I was trying to calm myself down.

"Eunsoo-ah...." Was all that was needed to make my anger swoosh away. I looked at the mirror and saw Hoya standing at the door that was now closed. "H- how are you?" He had a hard time talking normal, like he always had when he got nervous. I smiled at him, showing that I was okay. I took my cup of coffee and drank it, taking a new newspaper which was all writing the same thing. I sighed and threw it away hard.

"Your mood hasn't changed at all atleast." Hoya chuckled. I looked at him, more like glaring at him. "No, why would it?" I stared at him, he looked at me disappointed and heartbroken. I ignored his forgiving eyes and stared at my makeup table instead. "I'm sorry Eunsoo-ah. I miss you." I kept quiet. I could hear him walk towards me slowly. "I'm really sorry, but this is important for me you know." I kept quiet, trying to hold my tears. "I miss you." He said and hugged me from behind. I looked up at the mirror and saw him hugging my body. I felt warm having his arms holding me once again.

"I'm really really really sorry." He said as he burried his face in my neck. I could feel his lips, nose and breath tickle my neck. I shut my eyes close and enjoyed the moment secretly. "Liar." I said. It was quiet for a moment. "All that comes out from your mouth are lies." I could feel Hoya embracing me tighter. "It's all lies, isn't it? You're not sorry, neither do you miss me." I sighed and tried not to cry. "I really miss you Eunsoo-ah. Why can't you believe me?" I stood up which made him let go of me. "Because you never contacted me once after I stopped." I grabbed my script and walked out, being prepared to record.

Seunggi looked at me, seeing that something's wrong. "You're not feeling sick again, are you?" I shook my head. "I'm okay, alot to think about." He nodded and we walked up on stage, keeping or recording like it was yesterday we did it. Everything was the usual, Hoya and Dongwoo performed a dance. Seungri, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong performed a parody of Strong baby. Qri did a cute version of Roly Poly and invited me to dance with her. It was emberrassing but I knew she just wanted to cheer me up. I danced with her and everyone screamed in joy. As the song ended we bowed 90 degrees to eachother and I laughed as I walked back up to Seunggi.

"There's a reason why I'm not a dancer." I joked and made everyone laugh. I didn't have a good body to dance which was why I didn't debut as a singer. My CEO said I had talent to become a singer in a group but when I said I didn't have any confidence in dancing he said that a model would be better and that was decided. Even as a model and actor I have big fanmeetings and there's sometimes I sang or danced but it's only for special events.

"So tell me Sungjong, have anyone in Infinite dated?" Sungjong thought for a while then looked at the members who looked nervously at him. "I don't think so. But there was a while when Hoya texted very much while practicing." I tried to be calm, knowing perfectly that it was me he texted. "But texting isn't dating, right?" Seunggi said and made everyone laugh. "Ofcourse not!" Sungjong put his hands up. "But let me tell you! Everyone he got a textmessage he was smiling like a idiot. You know when someone's deeply inlove." Everyone went 'oooh' and nodded. Hoya stood up in defence. Then realized what he did and sat down again. "Hoya, might tell us?" Seunggi said and smiled. 

"I might admit that I was inlove back then. But for about 5 months ago the girl stopped calling and texting me. Because of my busy schedule as a rookie I never had time meeting her which made her feel that I wasn't interested in her." He looked at me and then looked at the public. "She was my childhood friend who I've known my whole life. She also debuted as a model and is very successful right now." I got nervous if it might be exposed that it was me. But Seunggi poked my arm showing that it was okay.

"So you haven't tried to contact her yourself?" Seunggi asked out of curiousity. "No. I felt that she doesn't want me anymore. She's extremly successful now which means that she'd find a much better guy than me." I sighed and before Seunggi could ask anything more Leeteuk was all over Hoya with the "Strong Heart Award". Everyone started laughing as Leeteuk forced Hoya to accept the price.

"As you can see Leeteuk gave Hoya the price before I could even do it!" Everyone laughed and we finished the show shortly after. I touched my sore shoulders as I greet some fans in the studio with boards cheering on me. Some even started crying when I greeted them. I felt sorry for it and walked over to the staff and took some water bottles and gave some of the fans. "Stay healthy, okay?" They all screamed and nodded. "Okay unni!!" I smiled as I walked to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------

When I arrived at my apartment and was just about to undress someone knocked on my door. I sighed and walked up to the door. As I opened it a big bouqet of big red roses was greeting me. I stared at them and then at the person who was holding them. He stood there with a sad smile and looked me right into my eyes. "Hoya...." I could see his nervousity through his body language. I moved away from the door, letting him in.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come...." He said and putted the flowers on the table in the livingroom. I stared at him as he turned around and was just about to leave when I couldn't fight back my feelings anymore. "Please stay." He stopped, turned around and looked at me, as if he heard it wrong. "Is it okay?" I nodded and sat down on the sofa. Hoya sat down in the sofa beside me and looked around in the livingroom.

"Eunsoo-ah... About the recording today... I'm sorry." I looked into his eyes and I could really see his sadness. I shook my head. "It's okay, no one realized it was me anyway." "But the things I said was true. And I miss you." I looked down on my legs. "I was waiting for you to call or text me you know." I said and he tensed. "I thought you didn't want me to call anymore." Hoya said and sighed. "Ofcourse I wanted. I never said I didn't want it." I could feel all the emotions that I've hidden for 5 months getting through. My tears started streaming down my cheeks without hesitation. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to dry my tears. As I walked back Hoya stood up and walked towards me. I looked down on the floor. "Eunsoo-ah..... I want you back, even if we'd just stay friends, I can't live without you." As I dried my tears who kept falling I looked into his eyes. 

Most of the times they'd be black and you couldn't read his emotions or thoughts at all. Now it was clear that he was near a emotional breakdown. I nodded. "If I want you back I want you to be back forever." I looked into his eyes and he looked at me as he walked closer, trying to not look away I kept talking. "I love you Hoya. But if this is gonna work we better make it official." Hoya stared at me, his mind was everywhere and he didn't know what to answer. I stared at him, showing that this was my decision and if he wants me by his side, he should make it official too. After thinking for some minutes he grabbed my waist and our lips met. I got shocked at his fast movement but then kissed him back.

The sweetness of his lips made all my sadness go away. It was like this never happened. We parted and I looked at him. He smiled at me and then looked at his watch. "I'll call manager-hyung saying I want to make something very important official." I stared at him and then without thinking I hugged him. He let out a noise as he got my weight over him. I laughed in happiness and he my back. 

------------------------------------------------

{The article}

Infinite's Hoya and Kan Eunsoo confirmes dating!

Last night right after recording of Strong Heart fans could see Hoya visiting the apartment complex where Kan Eunsoo lives. Later that night Woolim Ent. confirmed the two to be dating. Hoya spoked up on twitter about the confession.

"Eunsoo and I have been knowing eachother since we were little babies. The ones who were visiting us on the recording of Strong Heart already know the story about that girl I was dating 5 months ago. It was Eunsoo-ah." He continued with a tweet begging his fans to cheer on their relationship.

"I hope you all have a warm heart and will support both me, my members and Eunsoo-ah as we're all working hard. Fighting!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this is the end. XD I know this one-shot kinda idk, I just felt like writing something. sorry. ;A;