Final

Cousin Antic!

 

 

 

       “As I say, he like you,” J-hope once again told his best friend, Taehyung. The alien looked at him in disbelieve with excitement fill his eyes. Suddenly, Jimin came with a big smile on his face. This caught J-hope interest making him wanted to tease the younger. “What`s with the creepy face?” Jimin scowled and punch the boy arm. “Can you for once greet me properly? By the way, what`s wrong with him?” he looks at the alien with a disgust face.

 

 

 

       Before J-hope can open his mouth, Suga came. “Hey guys, sup baby,” he casually snake his arm around the shorter boy and give him a peck on the lips. Jimin blushed and giggled at the treatmet he got. J-hope faked a gasp before smacking the baby-face head. “Yah! How could you cheat on me?” Jimin pouted while his boyfriend roll his eyes. Sheesh J-hope and his obsession over Jimin. Taehyung unchanged reaction caught the red hair interest after hearing the two immature brat bickered.

 

 

 

 

         “What`s with him?” J-hope shrugged. “Processing the truth,” Suga nodded. “JUNG ING HOSEOK!!” the said person widen his eyes. Uh-oh. Came a red Jungkook gripping his bagpack with dark aura surrounded him.before the culprit can run the younger caught his forearm.

 

 

“Where do you think you want to go?”

 

“Erm.. to South Africa…?”

 

“Haha.. You think this is funny?”

 

“Kookie~ My loveable cute bunny cousin you-”

 

“What is loveable if you ing broke my hair dryer, wetting my uniform and stole MY breakfast”

 

“Well… I do leave you a toothpick”

 

“One more word, I`ll tear off your uniform”

 

 

 

         The younger hissed and shove the said toothpick to his older cousin earning a loud shriek and gagged sound. The couple looked at them with uniterested eyes. You can say it`s normal a red Jungkook came with untied tie and bagpack loosely hanging on his shoulder for dear life. In conclusion, he looked like he had been run by a truck.

 

 

 

          Taehyung watched them with a dumb smile. All his brain can comprehend are ‘Oh my god! Kookie looks extra hot today’ or ‘I`ll let you tear my uniform off’. As their eyes met, Jungkook change from the devil to shy kitten muttering a morning greet. The two young boys ignored the scoffed coming out from J-hope and Taehyung greet his ‘Kookie’ with an equal shyness.

 

 

“Hi Taetae hyung”

 

“Hi Kookie~ You look cute today!”

 

 

 

           Jungkook giggled and looked at the floor. The three un-invited audience gagged over the different treatment been served only for each other. The older tied Jungkook tie and ease the wrinkled of his uniform. If you think the youner can`t get any redder than you are so wrong. Taehyung on the other hand can`t stop praising himself after looking at the younger reaction. J-hope can`t stand any cute moment in the morning after been shove a FREAKING SHARP TOOTHPICK cleared his throat loud enough to wake the both of them.

 

 

 

          “Okay lovebirds, the bell gonna ring anytime soon. Let`s go to class now” Jungkook pouted and waved goodbye to his hyungs of course except for J-hope. The horse only got a headlock along with string of curses and threats. They walked to their destination after the hell (said J-hope) ended. The youngest was on the way to his locker when suddenly he felt someone hug him tightly before turning his body. ‘Taetae hyung?’ The older boy whisper to his ear a soft “see you around lunch” wih and ‘accident’ kiss on the ear earning an ‘accident’ peck on the cheek before he retreat properly. J-hope grabbed his best friend collar to save his cousin from fainting even before the class started. Taehyung can only grin so widely while Jungkook blushing over it.

 

 

 

        During lunch, they sat on their favourite seat. Out of curiousity, Jimin asked where did Jungkook gets another pair of uniform only getting a death glare as the answer. Taehyung walked to their seat with two trays of food. All of them widen their eyes. J-hope do his teasing duty again. “Tae, buddy, eating that much will make you fat,” the male shrugged and sat on his usual spot. Next to Jungkook, and put the tray in front of the younger.

 

 

“Taetae…hyung?”

 

“I take it for you”

 

“Bu..”

 

“The line is quite long and I don`t want you to be sad if the cupcake sold out”

 

“I… thanks hyung!”

 

 

         Jungkook grin showing his bunny teeth. Taehyung scratch his un-itch neck and stuttered a low “You`re welcome”.

 

 

         Jimin, Suga and J-hope make a face looking at the maknaes. They turned around and started to discuss in silent. Better avoiding the two lovebirds.

 

 

“It`s all your fault J-hope”

 

“Sure, said the person who set THE DARE!”

 

“Can you shut up horse?”

 

“How about you stop complaining first sour SUGA”

 

“Guys! Guys! Enough! Can`t we be happy for them? At the very least Jungkook will not sending glares to us anymore”

 

 

 

         The statement only get a disgust face from the two guys accompanied by another scowled from J-hope. So much being an optimistic person. You can bring happiness. They said.

 

“Guys… what are you doing?”

 

 

 

          The three of them widen their eyes comically and started to turn around slowly with an awkward smile on the face. A long silent occurred making the maknaes quirk their eyebrows.

 

“Uuh…”

 

“Suga hyung! He-he umm compose a new song yeah and and”

 

“And?”

 

“I thought I need Jimin`s and J-hope`s voices”

 

 

 

         Taehyung seems to buy the lie but Jungkook , not convice but let it slide anway. The two continued what they do which involving shy skinships, whispers, giggles and all those things that make you cringe and annoyed but envy anyway (those implied to Jimin thou just so you know).

 

 

 

          After lunch, class went as usual. Sure Jungkook messaging wih his beloved hyung. Everytime the older send a message, he will either giggles or blush with a fond smile. But this one particular message make him feel weird and reread it many times.

 

 

From: Future Hubby (Taetae)

       Ikr xD I know they are so in love *^* Anyway Jungkook I`ll pick you up from class.

 

 

 

       This must be something important. Taehyung won`t use his real name aside from when J-hope drunk him till he barely stand. Two, he not using emoticon. That just…. Three, did he just spell ‘you’ full? The last one,he put a full stop. A FULL STOP! KIM HANDSOME CHARMING TAEHYUNG never use FULL STOP. They are like a big no-no.

 

 

 

          Jungkook feels a little unease but still reply a cheerful okay. Class feel so long as he constantly glanced at the clock and tapping his feet. Even the person who sat in front of him feels annoyed and shoot him a dirty glance. He ignored it anyway. As the bell rang, he stopped himself from fidgeting so that Taehyung won`t see how anxious he was.

 

 

“Jungkook, Let`s go?”

 

 

            He nodded not trusting his voice. The feeling still settle in him as he play with  the hem of his sleeves out of habit. Taehyung saw this and stopped him. The older take Jungkook hand and hold it tightly. Liking the feeling their hands intertwined, the younger squeeze the other hand. Taehyung stopped at the school backyard. He turned so that he is standing right in front Jungkook. It was so sudden making the younger nearly collided with his chest.

 

 

          ‘Tae….kiss me… He kiss me…. Kiss me? Kiss..’ Just as Taehyung wanted to pull away the younger pull him by the neck and kiss him back. The two of them smile and feel like the time has stop. Jungkook pulled away and looked at the floor. Avoiding Taehyung to look at his red face.

 

 

“So Hopie do tell me the truth”

 

“Wha… What?”

 

“Well.. erm.. this morning.. he told me you have a crush on me since we first met”

 

“He WHAT?!?”

 

 

 

         Now, that make his face redder. How can his cousin blurt out the most important secret to him! Oh, he so gonna get it! Taehyung chuckled woke Jungkook from his plan to murder a certain horse. Again the older peck Jungkook lips. Well, that cool his Kookie. Taehyung intertwined their hands and kiss the back of Jungkook`s hand.

 

 

“So, Kookie, be mine?”

 

“I-I.. yes? I like to be yours”

 

 

 

             The blushed that now decorated Jungkook pretty face makes Taehyung blurt out a loud ‘I love you’ with a grin. The younger blushed once again and mumbled an ‘I love you too’. As they stand in front of Jungkook house, Taehyung pull him for a hug and whisper.

 

“Do you have to go?”

 

 

 

            Jungkook can only giggled over the older childish behavior. He pulled away to give a sweet kiss to his lover. You can say they to caught up with each other and things got a little too hot. The session been interrupted by Taehyung`s phone. A message from J-hope. This peek Jungkook interest so Taehyung open it.

 

 

“Oh my….”

 

 

 

            Taehyung nose nearly bleed looking at the picture. There is Jungkook, his Kookie, wearing a girl school uniform of his favorite anime with extra mini skirt and his up high that you can see… is that a girl underwear? He can feel his junior wake up. Jungkook on the other hand…..

 

 

 

“JUNG ING HOSEOK!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

A/N : first of all don`t mind the grammar xD second, thanks for the subs people *^* I feel appriciated :3 Third, did you enjoy it :3  I will try to improved my writing skills so do look out for me?? anyway bye!!! /waves/

 

 

 

*not proof-read