001

Revenge
Please log in to read the full chapter

-

 

It's Friday night and Dara lies in bed, looking forward to tomorrow. She will serve him the best revenge... *Bwahahahaha!!!*

 

After that, he'll regret he stood her up on their lunch date without any valid reason. No text message at all. Not only that--- he stood her up on their 100th day. She is very furious. Still, she decides to wait until the day ends, give him a chance to explain.

 

But today ends with nothing.

 

That is not what she had in mind when she accepted his feelings months ago. Why is it that she has this weird feeling Chen had a hand on what's going on between her and Lay?  The friend of Lay’s a troll sometimes and it does not help that her boyfriend is too innocent or gullible. Like when his professor told him to get a Korean girlfriend in order to improve his learning of the language--- the innocent-looking guy did as he was told. He kept pestering Dara until she gives in. Who wouldn't fall for his attractiveness?  She’d have to be blind not to see his good qualities, not to mention, that handsome face of his.  And that one time Chen tells him to give Dara a very big box of instant ramen noodles as a gift for their first month of being officially a couple. As much as she loves ramen, a bouquet of flowers with a letter is still the best gift in her opinion.

 


>.<          >.<          >.<          >.<          >.<          >.<          >.<          >.<          >.<          >.<

 

She goes to his dorm, tightly clutching the straps of her backpack as if it contains gold. Well, it's not really gold but her secret weapons. She knocks on the door without a hint of hurry for she knows well that during weekends, he sleeps until late morning. But his roommate will always open the door for her--- it has been the usual on the few occasions she had to visit him because he slept excessively and sometimes forgets they have a date.

 


The door opens and a cheerful greeting comes next. "Oh! Dara! Hello!" he greets her in his SpongeBob pajamas. Aigo, the bright yellow is blinding that she cringes inwardly at the sight. Compared to her all-black ensemble, his is just, well, very bright for her very dark mood.

 

"Need to talk to him. Get out." Her voice is soft but he detects the underlying bad mood in there. It is apparent that her eyes seemed like she cried, her eyebrows furrowed and tight-lipped--- those are signs of a bad mood indeed. He does not want to be nearby when the war begins. Without bothering to change his eyesore of a sleepwear, he steps out the door and says, "He's all yours." He knocks on the next room which is shared by Luhan and  Xiumin.

 

Now you may wonder why he left Lay in her hands. It’s because she is a kind and gentle girl. It seems out of this world that she’ll do something to him in his sleep.

 

Well, this time, Chen got it all wrong.

 

Dara locks the door and stands at the foot of the bed. With arms crossed, she looks at the sleeping form of her handsome looking boyfriend; his lower body is covered by a blanket. The sight of his messy black hair, angelic face, and visible collar bone---he is wearing a white v-necked cotton shirt--- and exposed arms; all of it makes her momentarily forget the reason why she’s there.

 

Shaking her head vigorously to get rid of the effects he has on her, she gets down to business. She takes out the secret weapons from her bag, thankful that he is a deep-sleeper.

 

Several minutes of careful preparation, she looks at the result with pride.

 

Eye-mask; two handcuffs and rope are the ingredients of a perfect revenge.

 

She ties his feet on the foot of the bed while his wrists are cuffed. Good thing the headrest allows her to do it. She pockets the key to the hand cuffs.

 

If what she heard from him is true, that nothing can disturb him in his sleep, today’s the time to find out. She sits on his bed and brings her face closer to his neck. Aigo. Why in the world is she tempted to kiss it? His skin smells so good and it takes all her will not to give in and back out from her plan.

 

But NO, she can’t stop now, everything’s ready. It’s now or never. She digs in her bag for the handy air pump and aims it at his neck.

 

At the first

Please log in to read the full chapter