Chapter 1

THE MYSTERY MANSION


chapter 1
"why doesnt it work?" Aish!! Die!! Die!! die!!!!!!!!!!" Jacksons voice echoed in the room.
"oH HYUNG! Can you keep it down? Im trying to sleep here!!!" Youngjaes yelled again.
"Aish!!! ya!!! go to your room if you wanna sleep... dont you know how difficult it is to kill these Zombies?" he continued tapping his Game control.
"but i want to sleep here..." he whined and dropped himself on the couch.
"aish...then its your problem, im losing my concentration!!! Die!!!! aish!!!" youngjae sighed and closed his eyes as heard jackson scream again.
"are you still playing that lame game? hyung our fans think your really mature but then, here you are, cursing at zombies in a 4th grade game!" bambam sighed and streached his legs to rest them on the sleepy youngjae.

"aish!! ya, this isnt easy you know? why dont you give it a try?" Jackson clicked his tongue as his eyes where glued to the psp screen.
"no thanks!! i dont think thats my type of game! and hyung where is everyone else?" bambam quickly scanned the room and heaved a sigh.
"oh! them? manager hyung called jb and mark, i guess its something about our next months schedule, AISH!! I FREAKING HATE THIS LEVEL!!" he stood up in flustration.
"oh hyung keep it down? you know, YugYeom is sleeping in the next room, you know what happens if he wakes up when he doesnt want to!!" youngjae mumbled in his half sleep.
but the older just ignored him and decided to restart his game. Bambam sighed and puffed his cheeks.

FEW HOURS LATER,

"Aish!! you think they are still awake? its already too late.." Mark peeped through the half opened door.
"maybe..." JB gently pushed mark and JR inside as he made his way towards the three sleeping boys. The sight wasnt unusual for them, the boys were used to sleeping where ever they could, Bambam's legs were on younghae and jackson was partly on bambam and youngjae.
Mark couldnt help but chuckle. "wheres YugYeom?" JR went to his room only to find the later snoring on the floor, hugging his pillow.
"Aish, he is still a cute kid!" he shook his head and wrapped a blanket around YugYeom.
"should we tell them now?" mark asked JB with a doubt.
"um, lets tell them tomorrow, i dont think they would wake up now anyways." he rubbed his eyes and carefully pulled youngJae up and carried the younger to his room.
"i guess its goodnight then!" Mark turned off the lights and went to his room with a smile. "i'll be able to sleep well tonight i guess, since there wont be a screaming wacko with a a PSP in my room." he chuckled.