our fate

we meet again at the wedding

Who would know, that all the chance could happen at once. You can’t predict the possibility even with all formulas you have. We meet then separated by any causes. God rule the fate among creatures. And there, in that place, in that time every possibilities crashed to be something

Who knows for 6 years before, Super Junior Kyuhyun will marry a girl in his debuted MV. Yeah super junior already being a ‘veteran idol’ and separated for their own business, it’s too cruel to say disbanded for the Legend.

Summer almost end and autumn wind already blow but not that cold. A perfect time for an outdoor wedding party. An all white garden party has been designed. Although Irene the bride love pink so much, she agreed to have a white theme for her day. Not many chairs prepared for their guests, because it’s a private party for both families and relatives – even everyone knows the relatives mean many celebrities include in it.

Strangely the bride dressing room is quitter than the groom’s. All ‘Kyu’s brother’ are really noisy. They even worrier than the one who will marry. And the Kyuline members are the culprit. Changmin who already had a little baby left his daughter with Soojin her wife.Yeah, Soojin the elder in girlsday, no one would think they will end up together even had a children first, considering Changmin and Soojin were  always fought over who more suited with tittle ‘something’ for their group.  Minho get stressed about his hyung just because he imagining a life full of commitment his hyung will go through. While him self still can’t choose the one that he wanted for his life. He even trying to seduce kyuhyun to reconsidering his marriage with all scary things about marriage. And Suho keep scolding him not to ruin Kyuhyun’s mind. But Jonghyun nowhere to be found. He supposed to sings a wedding song with other kyu-members. No one try to call him because they busy to annoy the groom.

Don’t think that only those guys annoyed, remember Kyuhyun is the magnae soo of course the hyungs  coming and making noise in that room. Can’t you imagine the 5x7 m room for those noisy ajushií with their mouth blabbering anything.

One hour before the wedding and no one concern that lonely Lee jongHyun still on his bed thinking to go or not. He HAS to go, it’s Kyuhyun’s day and he has to show his face and even give a speech along with Kyumembers. But ‘this’ thing makes him doubt. She would be there, must be there. He wasn’t ready to meet her. He’s not ready to see her holding hand with other guy. It was a long time heartbreak. Since the broke up in middle 2013 he still couldn’t forget her. He tried to date another girl but his heart can’t be healed. His love stories always end by his raw heart with cry by his ‘ex-girl’. He can’t ever erase her from his heart, he always compared her perfect imperfection to other girl and that’s bring a broke up story. But it seems different with her. Yoona seems easily forgetting him and already had a new guy only after months they separated. And know maybe she already has another lovestory with another handsome man. And his not ready for that.

He thought she would be back for him but she’s not. He thought he would get her back but he couldn’t she’s really gone forever. He tried not to meet her on every place they attended. And until now he success in avoiding her in everyway he could. Now he almost decide to not to come by just pretend to be sick until a knock on his door forced him to move. It’s Minhyuk who sent by Yonghwa to pick him up because yonghwa knows that it could be like this.

 And where’s Yonghwa? Aahhh he had his girls waited to picked up. Wonder how he managed to still attached to SeoHyun until now. Ya, of course they had a broke off but they always back to each other. Wonder what hold their desire to married sooner.

The party already crowd by all chattering among the hottest celebrities attending the wedding. And there’s a girl with a not so long simple white dress, awkwardly walk entering the party. She’s going alone because her unnies go with their couples and her friends filling bride dressing room. She had to accept the fact that shes late today so they already leave her. She woke up late this morning, It’s because her drama finished shooting late yesterday. And again she had to admit that single is one of her mistake today that she’s alone right now. Fortunately she had many friends here to safe her and now she’s talking with some of her SM ladies who already forgot who they bring to the wedding.

But something bothering her mind right now that her ex will be here. She can’t imagine if he came with a woman beside him while she’s all alone. And oh crap, she just told it on her heart and he appeard.

“Ottokaji?”talking in her mind she try to hides among the ladies and slowly take a few step back. But unfortunately her heels step on wrong place.

“ouch” sound behind her and when she turn back she find out Park Chanyeol lift his left foot.

“Oh Im sorry oppa I…I don’t know you’re behind me”

“Aha it’s ok Krys..”with little smile.

“Oppa alone here?”

“Aah anii….mm I came with someone but shes busy with the bride right now.”

“Oooo…aaa hai oppa”she find baekhyun approaching them.

“hi..Soojungie”then turns his head to Chanyeol ”Yah Canyeolaa you two came together?I thought you’re with Wendy”

“anii oppa”Krystal talk first “we just met here”and look at chanyeol “aah cham… Chanyeol oppa with who?wendy? uri wendy? You two? Since when?

”waaaa seems like you don’t know yet, it must because Jung actor too busy with her drama huh??haha

It’s been a while, right yeolii?”

“hmmm yeeaahh…..like that”

“whaaa since when oppa?how?”

“I’ll answer it for him, you know it’s simple, she’s his type and she’s her type, it just he’s too shy too approaching her that’s why they just made it couple months ago”

“hahaa…..anyway congrats oppa, aaah I should ask her to treat me something later. And you oppa right now?”to baekhyun

“aaah …me?hehe I’m just enjoying myself right now haha”

“wuahahaha he’s just hadr to moved on krys, even his first love already has a kid”

Baekhyun face getting red then he smack Chanyeol’s head and Krystal just laugh at them.

“and you?why are you alone?you’re not with anyone right now or?”Chanyoel asks Krystal and her face suddenly changes “mm…sorry, it’s just…. I think…we think you met many handsome actor out there”

“haha… yeaah but Im not with anyone now oppa”

***

Minhyuk success his mission sending JongHyun to the party and the guy just hiding in the groom dressing room until the turn to sing. During his job he always try to look at the married couple or his kyumember. 10 minutes standing doesn’t enough to just watching them so once a while he took a glance at audience smiling, but in his second attempt his eyes locking at figure and it make it not just a glance. It’s her, with with fitted body long dress, as usual, always beautiful. And right now she also looking at him, annndddd the world stops spinning for seconds. Until Minho pokes him because it’s his part and with shy smile and red face he sings again while looking at his colleges to apologize.

“Arasso hyung…naa araa”Minho starts after they went down from the stage

“waaah her spell is amazing huh? So strong until you still trap on her cage fo years haha”

“Shut up you punk!”Red tomato face shown by Jonghyun

“Kwencana hyung I heard she’s single now” Suho in

“Hmm? really? Then what about Seung gi?”

“Molla hyung…I just heard it, I don’t know the truth”

“Then you can take her back hyung” Minho pat his shoulder.

“Bwoo yaa? If it possible I got her years ago” then he take a sit limp. “And it’s not sure if she’s single or not”

“waaa you want me to make it sure?I’ll ask her friends”

“You can”   “Of course hyung, I dare you if I did it and she’s single you have to make a move to her today, here, otte?”

“You scare me Minho, even talk to her is scary and you told me to approaching her again?”

“Okay just talk then”

“Hyung she’s an amazing woman, I love her Hyung, and I don’t want her fall to the wrong Guy” Suho said.

“But if it’s you, I can trust you can make her happy”

“Molla…. Im thirsty need a drink, where’s Changmin Hyung?”

“He maybe changing his baby’s diaper now hyung” says Minho.

***

“Hyung..!”someone jump in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They turn their head to found Sehun hugging them with his cressent eyes.

“Seems like you’re in a good mood maknae” Baekhyun said while move a little to find higher ground, at least if possible not to make him look short among that giants.

“of course hyuung. Because you two seems come alone here like me, feels like I make a new friend” still smiling.

“Im not Sehunaa… haa there… she’s coming…sorry” Chanyeol smirk while pointing at Wendy that have a conversation with some girls.

He can sees Seulgi and Sulli there, and someone in front of Seulgi but he can’t see her face. Then he turn around at his Hyungs again.

“Kai and DO where’re them?”

Chanyoel pointing his finger where DO with his girl chatting with groom and bride.”mmm but I didn’t find Jongin. You see him?”asking baekhyun

“no, but he said he came with Seulgi” then Sehun look at Seulgi direction still with the girls and Kai is not with her. And now just the 3 of them, the one in front of Sulli already gone.

Then he sees Yoona alone so he leave the beagle couple a while to Yoona.

“Noona…”Yoona turn her head and smile find her lovely boy coming. And then they’re talking a lot like they never meet for a long time. Yeah, it’s always like that for them. She loves him like her own brother, no, her child. And so him.

Without Minho certainty Jonghyun try to approaching Yoona with his own, he had to do this. And he stood up to find Yoona. Along the way he greet his pals Donghae who still with his soulmate Eunhyuk, Siwon that looks came alone today-maybe his fiancé attending a concert abroad. There’s Taeyon with her kid, and Fany surprisingly coming today with Nickhun-thought they won’t longlast. And there Yonghwa  chatting with Seohyun’s unnies. Yuri look have some weight and Hyoyeon has a black hair now. Then Onew too greets him along with jonghyun-his twin. He turn to another direction then finds Heecul still woth his crazy attitude talking with Ryowook. Then he sees her, near the table holding her glass and smiling, no, not to him. She’s smiling to person in front of her and know laughing. Jonghyun try to hold his breath, “aaahh she had a partner today. What a delusional mind thinking Suho’s word is true” and then he turn around try to find Minhyuk or Jungshin.

***

Krystal already bored to talk, so she goes for drink and snack while looking for a place to take a sit. She founds a slice of tiramisu and eat it while looking for water and so it finished just in seconds then someone poke her. And Bang!! It her –the last person I wan’t to see, Minhyuk.

She awkwardly turn around a put a little smile.

“You look lonely” it’s his first sentence, and it knock her down. Make the lips that was up to the thin line.

“ah sorry I’m kidding. I mean you alone while eating just now” with smile shyly. “are you really coming alone?....me too haha”

She hesitate first but then she just nod with force full smile, she can’t talk a word because it’s stuck in her tounge. Then Minhyun try to start a conversation when Jonghyun suddenly pop out.

“Minhyukaa I was looking for you…and aaah Krystal anyeong..it’s been a while” Jonghyun smile that he meet Krystal there, knowing he’s a hardcore fan of her. And so Krystal find a chance to leave.

She walks fast with red on her cheek but keep mumbling “Bwo!! Coming alone huh what a lame excuse, I won’t meet you again. I won’t”. “I need water I need water”she told her self.

Then she find a waiter that brings amout of water.

But when she took her glass someone also hold it and when she sees it Sehun. How could this happen?. She wants to meet him but not this way. She didn’t prepare any word to talk.  At first they keep staring shocked while their hand still hold the same glass. And then Krystal back to reality and take the glass as fast as she could.

“I found it first” the wrong words choice. Still with red face, and then drink it in one take, on shoot. Then found herself coughing hard because it’s not a fresh water. It’s liquor. She’s in panic state now, she’s chaotic, and still coughing.

Sehun find it amusing that he’s just starring at her. But when he heard her coughing he try to find a water to help her as fast as he could.

“What makes you think you could drink it one shoot right now. Do you feel like drinking? Or intentionally wanna get drunk?” smirking try to hide his nervous.

“I’m not! It just…..I… ate mmm a spicy food just now, I thought its just water.” Okay that’s better words choice Soo Jung she thought.

“oouh okay..thats why your face is red…need more water?”

She facepalm herself. Why does a bad thing happen twice in a row?

And now Sehun only smiles to see her that way. She’s always cute even not a teens anymore. And he likes it. Without he knows he’s starring at her while his mind flying. Remembering old times they were best friend. Until the word love comes through his mouth and their friendship getting loose. Because that time Krystal thought his feeling was wrong, they’re just friend, no more. How he miss the person in front of him now.

She found out he’s starring at her then look away. She don’t know what to do.

“not taking your drink?” she find a words to say. She wants to talk with him but seems her brain is drained, that she can’t think any words out of .

“oh yeah…I almost forgot it”

While Sehun takes his drink she sees catch Minhyuk looking at them so she try to look close with Sehun, so Minhyuk will think as if she had a guy right now. She touches Sehun’s elbow and smile –which is looks weird is Sehun eyes. But seems like Minhyuk catches what she wanna show.

And left Sehun a bit shocked that Krystal touch him.

“ahm…there…it was a bit dirty…your arm”

“ouh yah…i was surprised ….but mmm…thanks”

“yeah” she answered awkwardly.

Then the atmosphere became awkward –even maybe the waiter that bring a drinks knows it. Yeah since that love declaration, they became awkward, never talked though they’re in the same company. It’s always someone with them that they can talked each other. But now in the time like this in this such place they feel the same way, lonely and longing for each other.

They both want to stay and keep talking but their words flying away, so they keep starring for a while in a minutes.

Sehun starts “you’re alone huh?” similar question with her ex- before, she thought.

“mmm yeah…already bored talking with my buddies… mm btw I met Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa, did you met them?”

“oh yaa…it’s just, before I talked with Yoona noona”

“oh I haven’t meet her yet, ooo I miss her”

“mm she’s beautiful today” ouch Sehun wrong choice, you should praise Soo jung instead of praising other girl in front of her.

“ahmm yeah she’s always been”

“just like you” “mm I mean she looks all white, like you, pale… and…yeah” crap Sehun what did you talked about.

“Huh?”

“ah nothing..” then silent again and Soo jung just look down like there’s something beneath her feet.

Soo Jung, that’s the way he called her. He choose that name instead of Krystal. It feel special, and….close.

“you too… all white Sehun” that’s what she answered.

 And slowly they find their words back and keep talking like there’s only both of them.

***

Yoona looking for her kid again but when she found him talking with Soo Jung she hold her urge to call him while smiling. “finally” she thought.

And when she move her eyes from them she meets a pair of eyes. Those eyes that she misses all this time but she couldn’t say. Suddenly she misses her old days when she’s going crazy for a handsome guitarist. How her days with him back then. The only one that could complete her heart. But seems ego hold her to turning to back to him, their both ego was too big to say “I miss you”. And it makes her feels empty until now.

Looking at the kid before, seems like they already make up. Should I start to brave myself?

And before she know they both already walk closer and now facing each other.

“Hi..”she start to begin their conversation

“hh hhi…it’s been a long”

“yeah…so long Jonghyun” then silent for a while

“where’s your partner?”

“hhm? I came alone here? You mean SNSD unni?”

“ I thought there was a guy with you”

Thinks a while” no…I’m alone Jong”

“oh..I saw earlier though” oh no.. he takes a note a little too high than it supposed to be.

“Are you accusing me?”

“I’m not… and you fell offended now?”

“what??....are you trying to mess with me right now?”

“I’m not!!” their voices getting high

“all this time…I …thought…. After a long time we didn’t talked to each other….is this..??”

“what…you’re ragging now…I didn’t meant to Yoona… I…”

“you’re still the same….”

“ So do you…that’s why we bro…”

“huh?.....” and now her eyes got watery. She didn’t expect their conversation would be like this.

“You too… getting around a bush….you’re too… too fast to take a conlusion….that’s not what I mean”

“what?” dear God she had to hold her tears

“you’re the same….”

The atmosphere getting hot and their eyes look like they want to stab each other. They keep starring for a minutes. Fortunately they stand at the corner, the side part of ceremony held. So it less people would see this war.

“you’re not change Yoona…..”  “I……you’re still the same … Yoona” his voice calming down and his eyes changes

“and I …. That’s why… I……… I… miss you” finally this words comes out.

Yoona shocked at what she heard then she can’t hold tears anymore

 

“I don’t care what you say….I … just wanna say it that I….I miss you”

Jonghyun doesn’t hoping for anything. He’s just wanna her knows that for all this years he still loves her.

She didn’t say a word, for a second she stood. And suddenly she hug him and cry like a kid on his chest. She wouldn’t care what people think or what he think. She just..miss him so bad. She needs him.

“I miss you..jonghyun….i…………..love you” barely heard because she sobs so hard right now.

 

Suddenly a sound heard. It’s from the stage says that it’s time for throwing a flowers bucket. Changmin announce the guests to come around the stage.

“okay ladies..it’s the most important time for you here…let’s gather here faster faster…faster”

“okay people behind, or people who talk, gather here first….the one on corner….or the fartest..ppalli … come here”

“Yah ahjumma get lost…you already had a man don’t need a bucket” Changmin scold when he sees Taeyon tries to follows the girls in the center. She pertending to mad and going back to her family.

“okay the bride and groom stand in the corner….facing me not facing the guest okay”

“and the girls…who’ll be the lucky one to get this bucket today?.....for the fiancé or boyfriend let prepare your proposal huh” Wendy and Chanyeol laughing hard on MC’s comment maybe in their mind they’re agree with the idea.

“aaah…. You’re single ladies? Don’t worry…there’s so many handsome guys here… nah there… leetuk hyung.. still available for you.....just pray that you got a boyfriend today huh?

Now everyone laughing at his words

 

“ okay get ready….. now this time..1 ….2………3”

The flowers thrown but not straight in the center, it fly to the left side and without knowing it lands on Krystal’s hand without her trying.

Everyone cheering on her while she’s still in heart attack

And suddenly someone pokes her shoulder. Then she turn around finding Sehun smiling

“wanna make a wish right now? I’ll help you make it come true”

She put a blank face at him not understanding what he meant

“Changmin hyung said you should pray, didn’t he?”

“oh..”only those word came out

“finished?”

“oh..”

“wanna be my girlfriend?”

***

author note's

how was it? Im sorry if you don't like the pair I made. I love it though, in my view

hope you like it

 

note