[1/1]

Rest [yunhyeong x junhwe]

Junhwe was practicing at the studio, which began to become a second home for him. He was taking after Han Bin. It would be fine for him to practice so hard given that their debut was nearing but these days it went too far.

Everyone could see Junhwe's health was getting worse with a small appetite and dark circles making his whole face sag in fatigue. Junhwe is a growing boy and his state worried the team especially Yunhyeong, his boyfriend.

While Junhwe was at the studio, the rest of the team had a meeting to talk about him. It was about 3AM which showed their concern and they decided to send someone to talk to him. "Lets vote!", Chanwoo exclaimed, way too chirpy for the time of the day and immediately all fingers pointed at Yunhyeong. He was glad yet worried as to how he would approach Junhwe, as the younger had become much more cranky with his new sleeping habits.

Yunhyeong crept into the room where Junhwe's sore yet melodious voice echoed. The frustration was visible on Junhwe's face as he repeated the same part for the nth time. With a plan in mind, Yunhyeong got out a blanket from the bag he brought and wrapped it around himself and approached Junhwe from behind. Wrapping his considerably short arms around the taller's lean waist, he stood with his blanket wrapped around them and the younger jumped in shock.

"What are you doing here, hyung?", Junhwe whispered as his voice was letting him down which sent a wave of concern in Yunhyeong and he simply wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, pulling him into his embrace. They walked in their embrace, Yunhyeong leading the way, to the benches in the corner where Yunhyeong had already laid some blankets.

As the two boys weight finally fell on the bench, Junhwe started struggling as he got an idea of the plan whizzing in his little boyfriend's mind. He tried getting up but was successfully pinned to the wall near the bench, normally Junhwe would be able to push Yunhyeong off easily but his exhaustion was not doing him good.

"Jagiya..you need to stop. Your health is not doing good. You voice is already so good, whats wrong?", Yunhyeong whispered which just saddened the younger since he treasure his hyung. Junhwe leaned down in their embrace to capture the older's soft lips which seemed even softer with his chapstick addiction.

They kissed slow and deep, just identifying each others presence. They didn't have any time like this these days. Yunhyeong wished they could do this everyday but they can't. "Hyung, my voice isn't good enough", to which the younger recieved a slap on the head and pecks on his nose. "Your voice is beautiful, but if you keep working it too much, it will be gone", the older chastised and tightened his arms which rested on the younger's neck so the remaining space between them became non-existant. "You need to rest Junhwe, its hard seeing you like this, I only see you unhealthy. I haven't been able to talk to you in ages since you have been cooped up in here. You are becoming like Han Bin!", a whisper broke Junhwe's thoughts as he looked down to see his hyung with tears in his eyes which made cup the olders face frantically, leaving feather light kisses all over his face to calm him down. 

Everyone knew a sad Yunhyeong wasn't acceptable, they all had a silent mutual agreement to keep the sensitive hyung happy because a sad Yunhyeong was like a kicked puppy. "Hyung..Hyung, its alright. What about the two of us just spend time together tomorrow, what say? I think I have practiced enough for the entire week. I promise I will just be with you, we can catch up", Junhwe spoke while holding the older's face and rested his forehead on the others. "Promise?", the older looked up with his doe eyes, staring into the others eyes while their foreheads remained connected. "Promise", Junhwe leaned forward, sealing his lips with the older to kiss away all his concerns and make up for the time they lost.