It's You - 1

It's You

The room glowed in the flickering light from the many lavender scented candles spread throughout the area, creating a romantic air around the two men in the bathtub.

Yesung lay with his back against the ceramic curve at the foot of the bath, Taemin's small frame snuggled against his chest, their hands joined together, fingers interlaced underneath the bubble filled, steamy hot water.

Feeling his eyes fall closed in contentment, Yesung smiled when he heard a small sigh escape the young dancer between his leg's throat.

With the cleaning of their bodies and hair out of the way, relaxing together like this for a bit was heaven. Almost as good as hugging in bed for hours.

Yesung's eyes snapped open at the sudden movement as Taemin unclasped his hand from his hyungs to reach over the tub and pick up his glass of Champagne.

The maknae of SHINee, looked over his shoulder, smiling that sweet as sugar smile at Yesung. The older man couldn't help but return it.

"Here" Taemin held his Champagne flute up to his lovers lips, offering him a mouthful of the alcholic liquid within. Yesung leaned forward and accepted the drink, swallowing a small amount before he pulled back into his original position, wrapping his arms around Taemin's neck as he did so and pulling the younger male with him.

Craning his head down to gain access to his lovers neck, Yesung traced a line with his lips from Taemin's shoulder to the lobe of his ear. The wet and warm skin there, soft and creamy, causing the older man to snake his tongue out to taste the delectable morsale before him. The taste as intoxicating as his lovers mouth.

The gentle hum from Taemin, almost a whisper as he basqued in the wonderful sensations upon his skin that was recieving so much attention from the beautiful singer behind him.

Yesung smiled against his dongsaengs ear.

"I love you baby" he whispered, genuine feeling evident in his voice.

Taemin pulled away from his boyfriend, only for a second, til he turned around in the tub, to fully face Yesung.

"I love you too Woonie" his eyes shining with love for his lover.

Yesung smiled, he loved when Taemin called him that.

Pulling him into a hug, tight against his body, Yesung pressed a kiss to the side of Taemin's head.

He was so happy, so content. Life was alive. Heart beating one persons name everyday, every second. Life was beautiful.

He had come to realize something. Life was love. Life was Taemin.

"I'm ready"

Those two words caused him to still all movements.

"What?" he pulled Taemin back to look into his eyes.

The younger male smiled as he reached his hand up to Yesung's cheek.

"I'm ready, to go all the way"

Yesung gulped.

"I didn't say that because...."

He was silensced by a finger to his lips.

"I know thats not why you said it and thats not why I want to do it, I want to because I love you, you make me so happy, make me complete" he blushed as he finished.

Yesung pulled him to his body and pressed his lips against his lovers.

 

 

 

Please answer the poll on my wall, if I should continue, thank you =)