Bad Timing [FIN]

Bad Timing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhwa?

Is she Sunhwa? The girl who stood alone in the park.

 

"Han Sunhwa?" I approached her.

That girl saw me and her eyes widen, shock to see me standing near her and called her name.

"Dae… Hyun?" that girl called my name, no, she was hesitant that it's me, Jung Daehyun. That confused voice was sounded so gentle, so elegant, it wasn't different like 2 years ago.

 

I smiled and nodded. Yes, it's me, Sunhwa. It's me, one who always admire you and wish to be your love. It's me, one who kissed you at your wedding party.

 

I was startled when Sunhwa hug me so sudden in this quiet night, in the park where only two of us here. I heard Sunhwa sobbing and I felt her hug tighten around me.

 

What's wrong, Princess?

 

"Sunhwa, what's wrong?"

 

Sunhwa was still crying without speaking any word. I encouraged myself to her hair, tried to soothe her. Where is her Prince tonight? Why me, her admirer, who soothe the Princess?

 

"Me and Himchan oppa…,"

Sunhwa mentioned the Prince.

 

I let her hug and looked at her eyes deeply. I saw the sadness, I saw her pain.

 

+++++

I felt a little bit dizzy. This dizziness after waking up only appeared when I had alcohol last night.

Oh, was I drunk last night?

 

"Good morning, Dae,"

 

I heard Sunhwa's voice. Am I dreaming?

 

"Hey, no good morning for me? By the way, I have prepared our breakfast,"

 

Sunhwa's again.

 

I found Sunhwa standing with her bathrobe and her wet hair. Why?

 

"Where is it?," I asked. Sunhwa smiled at me, "You are always like that, Daehyun. Once you are drunk, you'll forget everything that happened in the morning,".

 

"I… I was drunk?"

Sunhwa nodded. "Yes, you were. And this is my house. Alright, don't ask too much. Go take a bath, and we have breakfast,".

+++++

 

Damn.

I remembered everything now.

Sunhwa told me all things that happened between her and Himchan hyung, told me how she had to separate with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter