I'm here now

Broken Arm

Sunghee sighed , she can’t move her right arm since yesterday’s accident when she accidentally fell from the stairs. She shrugged it off and now here she is with her broken arm. She was laying down lazily on her bed while watching the TV in her own apartment. “Aish , jiinjja ....” she hissed her own arm because she can’t do anything with it , she already went to the doctor yesterday and she ended up having a cast on it.

A message popped out on her phone , she read it :

“Jagi , did you break your arm ??!! I heard it from Chanyeol and Yujin!! Where are you ?? Answer me nowwww”

She couldn’t help but smiled at her boyfriend’s text , Baekhyun text her a couple times this morning but she didn’t bother to check her phone because of her arm. 10 messages. 15 missed calls. “Nice, he will brag in in anytime. Sunghee , smart.” she muttered , knowing how worried he was. He is indeed a protective boyfriend. Somehow she hate it but she loves it too.

Sunghee is a girl in her 28 who was working as a head department in a famous company , she has been dating Baekhyun for four years now. They were classmastes back in high school where he would always pull a prank on her. She studied in the same university as Chanyeol’s girlfriend , Yujin. They’re bestfriends after all , just like Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

She broke her arm when she was running to the next meeting with a client in the lower level of the building , unfortunately she tripped and broke her right arm. She was excused to the hospital. She knew that Baekhyun is busy with his schedule and concerts , so she didn’t tell him and let herself struggling with her arm.

Yesterday ,  Baekhyun and the other EXO members were back from Japan but he didn’t come to her apartment because he had a schedule early this morning. While wondering something , a ‘click’ from the door distracted her thoughts.

“Jagiyaaa!!!! I’m home” she can hear his voice echoing inside her apartment , “Where arre you Sunghee ???” he said again while put off his coat and put the his bags on the living room. “Bedroom” Sunghee answered , Baekhyun smiled to himself. He quickly went to the bedroom and found her laying on the bed with her arm cast , staring at the TV.

“Hey , are you alright ?” his tone quickly changed into a worried one , “Yeah , just a broken arm” she said. “Just ? You said what ? ‘Just’ broken arm ?” she chuckled at his worriness. “Don’t worry , I’m fine , though” she said again , “But I’m still worry. You didn’t reply my text , you didn’t answer my call. Did you know how worry I was ?” he approached her and sit beside her on the bed.

“I’m sorry .... I don’t know that I was distracting you with that ....” she said again , but then he chuckled. “Naww , I can’t mad at you baby~ Now , have you eaten yet ?” he asked her and she shooked her head. “What ?? It’s 9 in the morning ! Come on , get up , get up ! I’ll cook something for you” he said to her , “Don’t you have any schedule , Baek ?” she asked him. “No no no , that’s why I’m here. To take care of my girlfriend with her broken arm. Come on jagi , I don’t want to see you starving” he pout and she laughed. That cutie pout!

As soon as she sat on the couch in the living room , he dashed to the kitchen and begin to cook something for her. “What do you want to eat today ?” he asked her , “Hmm .... Anything” she said while turning on the TV. He smiled and prepared to cook a fried rice and samgyupsal for her. Baekhyun is a good chef , though his cooking is still far from Chanyeol’s and D.O’s. But he tried his best , that’s why she loves him.

After waiting for an hour , he came out with his foods. “Come on jagi , let’s eat” he said to her , led her to the dinning room. “Woahh , it looks delicious ....” she said and he laughed it off , but then she pout. “But I can’t eat” she said again , “That’s why I’m here pabo~” he mocked her jokingly and he began to feed her. “I want the meat ....” she said and he gave it to her.

“You don’t eat ?” she asked him as he kept feeding her , “No ... I will eat later , don’t worry about me” he smiled. “Is it good enough ? I know it’s not as good as Kyungsoo’s one” he asked her while she eat. “Ani , I love your cook the best. For me , you’re the best” she gave him her left thumbs up and he laughed.

“Aigoo , aigoo ... Our Sunghee is hungry eo ?” he and soon she finished her meals. “I’ll wash the dishes” Sunghee said , “NO ! Don’t do anything , just stay on the couch” he said as he quickly removed all the plates to the sink. She chuckled , she know how worried Baekhyun is whenever she got hurt even if it’s just a slight bruise.

 “Aaa , but oppaa” she try to do her best aegyo but it didn’t work in him , “Sorry babe , but it doesn’t work” he sticked out his tounge on her and she chuckled. He does aegyo better than her anyway. Tired of trying , she ended up sat on the couch while waiting Baekhyun to wash the dishes.

After finished , he dried his hands and went to the living room with a plate of red velvet cake , her favorites. “Look what I bring” he said and she looked at him. “Red velvet !!” she cheered and he laughed at her reaction. “I was planning to bring Seulgi instead of this” he said and she laughed at him , she was Seulgi’s senior in high school which means she was also Sehun and Kai’s senior back then.

“She grew into a beautiful girl , naww I’m so proud of my Seulliee” she said, “Do you want this ?” Baekhyun scooped the cake and she nodded. He smirked and put it to his mouth instead , “Yah !! Byun—“ she was cutted off because he quickly put his lips on her and passed the cake to her. “Yahh , it’s disgusting” she said while hiding her blushing face. “If it’s disgusting , why do you eat it ?” he and she couldn’t face him.

“Look who’s blushing hard~~~” he teased again and she hit him with her left arm slowly , he caught her left arm instead and start to feeding her again with the spoon. “Yah , Sunghee-ah .... Look at me~~” he said and finally she look at him. “I’m sorry but teasing you is a joy for me after we didn’t meet for a couple weeks” she chuckled and the two of them continued their ‘date’ in her apartment.

She didn’t need to worry anything because he’s here now.