Prologue

The Break-up Formula

"I just can't understand what's happening in that puny brain of yours, Soo-hyun!" My cousin, Sora, scolded me for the n'th time "What did JB did wrong? As far as I know, He's been the perfect boyfriend for you!"

"He did nothing wrong." I defended "I just-- You wont understand!"

"Then tell me, so I could understand!" she screamed, throwing her hands up in the air, enraged. "What would Auntie say!"

My family has always adored my relationship with JB. He was the perfect boyfriend. He's nice, patient, kind, honest, loyal, adoring, smart, generous, handsome and y as hell. He came from a rich background, and so did I.

My mom adored him, and so did my 7 year old sister who views me as a rival ever since she saw JB.

My dad loves him and his perceptions when it comes with business.

My brother likes him, because she believes he's a good influence on me.

So Im quite scared to hear of their response. I just HAVE to break-up with him. 

"Did he cheat on you?!" Sora asked accusingly "That little son of a b-----"

"What? NO! Ofcourse not! He's not like that." I defended "If someone's gonna cheat, Its more likely to be" 

"IS THAT IT?! YOU CHEATED ON HIM?! And now you feel guilty so you want to break-up with him. Yeah, that makes sense" Sora rambled, then turned to me with anger in her eyes "HOW COULD YOU! How could you cheat, behind such a wonderful guy?! " She was hitting me all the while with her metal-like hands (or claws).

"What?! NO! WHAT THE HELL SORA!" I asked bewildered "Dont over-react. Im not cheating on JB!"

"Then why the hell are you breaking-up with him?!" she asked 

"Im not breaking-up with him" I sighed and murmured "I dont think he'll let me"

"But you're planning to break-up with him, aren't you?!" she accused "Sometimes I just want to punch you in the face to help you gain more sense in that brain. Why would you let someone like JB go? He's loyal, faithful, sweet, intelligent and loving. SO WHY?!"

"We love each other too much."

"No, Soo-Hyun. There can never be too much when it comes to love." she told me, frustrated "You're the only person I've heard who wants to break-up just because they love each other too much. Isn't that how its supposed to be? Isn't that supposed to be the goal with love?"

"Sora, come on. Just drop it" I whined

"Dont whine, you little brat." she snapped "I had too much of your nonsense. What kind of sane person would break up with someone like JB. You're lucky he's still stupid enough to stick by you"

"Geez, way to bring my ego down" I mumbled

"Yeah, that ego should be brought down" she lectured "Because that's your number one problem right now."

"Look, Im doing this for JB, for me. Its for the better" I said

"For the better?" she sighed "Soo-Hyun what you're doing right now is crumpling a completely perfect relationship and flushing it down the toilet. How is that for the better?!"

"Well, If you put it like that, ofcourse its gonna sound bad! Atleast add some glitters" I tried to lighten up the mood, its becoming more depressing as she continues her rant. I failed, miserably. I earned a glare, though. Which is nice, I think?

"Soo-Hyun, think about it!"

I shook my head, sternly "You're not gonna sway me from breaking-up with JB"

She was shocked with my statement "Soo-Hyun, please. This is self-destruction."

"No, Im sorry" I lowered my head

She sighed and shook her head. She stared at me bewildered. Even I'm muddled at my situation. I promised him forever, but I can no longer hold on to my part. And that's why I need to let him go.

"Look" Sora started "Im not gonna be part of this. This" She gestured to me and everything around me "This is just messed up, and Im not gonna be part of it. Just talk to me when you're thinking straight again. Until then, goodbye" 

I watched as Sora's back retreated towards the Abyss. I wanted to call her back and apologize but I dont know what to say. I know how much he liked JB for me, for my sake. I know that she's only doing everything she thinks is best for me. She served as my closest sister for years. We were inseperable, were practically twins. This is the first major argument we ever had. 

I was still contemplating on running off to Sora when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I instantly knew who did it and a smile took over my frown. JB placed his head on my shoulder and breathed in my scent.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, concerned "Did you two fight?"

"What do you think?" I asked turning so I could hug him tight

"What happened?" He asked hugging me closer

"I dont want to talk about it" I sighed and peeled myself away from him. I sighed and turned my head away from him. 

"Okay. Ice cream?" he offered

"Please"

He took my hand and enveloped it with his. I smiled and let the worries go away.

Perfect.

 


Comment, Subscribe and Upvote.

Hope you guys like it, THANKSSSSSSS <33333333333