Don't tell me...

Hotel?

"Where are we going?"   "Just wait", Kai winked at JinHee. She pouted and looked at the outside of the window. Kai secretly looked at her while driving. He can see she was pouting from the corner of his eyes. He smiled and shook his head and focused on the road in front .

 

~~ "Room 402 on the 6th floor, sir. Enjoy your stay here", the lady smiled And handed the keys to Jongin, at the moment he wraps his arm around her slim waist. They both walked towards the elevator and he presses the 6th floor button. As the elevator door closed, it was awkward because it was just the two of them. JinHee bit her lip and saw Kai smirked at her. He shifted his body closer and sealed their lips together. JinHee circled her arms around his neck to depend the kiss. Just then, the elevator stops at the 4th floor. They parted their lips and broke off their body contact when the elevator door opened, revealing a huge amount of young couples from whom attended the wedding ceremony at that night. 

 

Kai groaned, 'why are they disturbing our lovey-Dovey moment here?? Aren't there any other place to held the wedding!?'. The couples made their way inside and it was very crowded. JinHee was being pushed and her body presses which Jongin's. They both were squeezed at the corner. Kai couldn't help but to saw JinHee's cleavage showing in front of his eyes, without her knowing. She was wearing a tight and knee-length y red dress with red heels. 'Shoot... Control your hormones,Kai.. She's not that ready,YET' he thought and mentally slapped himself from  being a ert guy.

 

JinHee just looked down and held her breath while holding Kai's arms to protect herself from falling. The elevator going up and Kai felt relieved as they reached up at the 6th floor. "Let's go out from here, JinHee baby~" Kai muttered and held her hand while the couples make their way for both of them. Room 402 is nearby and Kai then swiped the card, the door was unlocked. JinHee goes in and frown, "Why hotel? And why did you choose a room for 'honeymoon' thingy? I can see the petals on the bed from here,oppa". Kai who was just locked the door, back hugged her from behind and swiped her hair aside to kiss her neck and smell it. "Mmm... I like rose scent. Wanna dance,baby?" He turned her body and pecked her lips. She smiled and held both of his hands, "sure.." . Kai played a random songs on his phone . He pulled her hand and guided it to his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her waist and JinHee's forehead touched with his chest. "You're so cute  if you're short, you know", Kai giggled and JinHee smacked his arm. "Don't you ever say that , Mr.Arrogant.. You're not that handsome either", JinHee joked and laughed. 

 

After a few minutes of dancing, they both tired. Her eyelids were getting heavier than before. Kai noticed it and pulled her chin up,"let's go some rest first,baby..". She nodded and a yawn escaped from her lips. Kai bend down "get on my back". Her eyes widened, "No way oppa! You're not gonna piggyback me. You know that I'm heavy and such a baby fat as-"      "Even if you're fat, you're still beautiful. You know that? So stop nagging and get on my back.. I don't want you to fall just because you're unconscious, baby..". JinHee giggled and jumped on his back. They both went to the bedroom and the door slammed closed. He put her down on the bed and the television. He plopped himself on the bed and loosened his necktie . 'So yyy~' JinHee thought as the sweats formed on Kai's neck. She can't took her eyes off from him. He placed his necktie on the nightstand and took off his blazer, leaving his white dress shirt and also black pants on. He looked into her eyes, "so..." He rubbed his nape and sighed, "Did you just forget what day Is today,baby?"

 

JinHee tapped her chin, ' this is not your birthday and my birthday,either. Nor our parents anniversary. Wait.. Today is-'      "Today is our Anniversary.." He said and pulled their face closer so that their forehead touched against each other. Kai looked into her dark brown pupils, "today is our 3rd anniversary.. How come you forget? It's the important day for us..". JinHee bit her inner cheek and pressed he lips into a thin line, "I'm sorry,oppa. I was so busy today until I even forgot to pick up my niece from school". He chuckled because of her cuteness and pecked her forehead. "You're tired right? It's cold here.. Have some rest,baby~" his hands s around her body and she rested her head on Kai's chest, enjoying each other's presence. "Happy anniversary, my chicken mania.." She joked before closes her eyes. Kai smiled sweetly , "happy birthday,my baby boo~"

 

-the end- 

 

thanks for for reading my story , guys.. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes , though.. Comment and tell me what do you think..Love you all.. GGAKKUNG! ^_^ <3