❤️1❤️

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong P.O.V:

"Chorong-ah, ireona! You have to wake up for school." Park Sojin said as she was shaking Chorong.

Chorong: "Hmmmmm. What time is it eonni?" Chorong sleepily asked.

Sojin: "It's almost 7 o'clock, so you'd better hurry. Lizzy and Chanyeol are eating breakfast downstairs, so hurry and go eat."

Chorong: "Arraseo, I'll be right down." 

She sighed as she got up. Another boring day of school, but at least she'll get to see her best friends. She quickly took a shower and got ready. She then went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. Waffles it is. She munched on her waffles, and left the house with Lizzy and Chanyeol.

Three walked to school together, and just as they reached the gates, they split up to go find their friends.

"Chorong-ah! Over here!" her bestfriend Bora yelled. 

Chorong: Good morning! 

Somebody's in a good mood this morning, Bora and Hayoung teased.

Chorong: "Happy, nervous and exited! We find out our groups for our college projects today!"

Hayoung: "Oh yeah! That totally slipped my mind." 

Bora: "Mine too. Well, I'm kind of excited. Hopefully Ms. Ahn puts us in the same group!"

***RINGGG***

Hayoung: "Well, there goes the bell, let's go."

"Everyone, please take your seats, class is starting. Today, I will be announcing the groups for our college projects. Our class will be mixing with Mr. Kang's class, so please behave. Our groups w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter