Prologue: The beginning

Forbidden love♡♡♡♡♡/an exo wolf and vampire love story/(Rewriting)

No one's pov:

It was a silent night in the forest. Not even the night creatures make a sound. Then there in the clearing come three old vampires also known as the vampire elders. They kept walking forward until standing in the moonlight did the wolf elders make their presence known." We meet again jiyoung" "yes yes we do" "what is so important that couldn't wait till tomorrow" "our psychic told us of a prophecy that involves 12 boys 6wolves and 6vampires all which have special abilities" "and so? "We must destroy them" "wae" "cause they will destroy all we've acomplished in the centeries" "when shall we decide their fates? "Once we find out who they are we will send them on their mission and then kill them on the way" "what do you all say? "Jiyoung i don't think this is wise" "shut up daesung and seungri keep your mates mouth shut" "yes hyung" They all stay silent as jiyoung makes the deal.

Only the packs c-clown, speed and the rest of jiyoungs pack know they must try and stop jiyoung and the vampire elders for this cruel fate bestowed upon the twelve. Their new mission to save the twelve for they knew that the twelve each had a mate and they were the saviors of their homes. And thats how the prophecy came to be.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS HERE IS AN IDEA OF HOW THE JOURNEY CAME TO BE SO YEAH HOPE YOU LIKED IT!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👌👍👍👍👍