High School is OVER!!! Part. 1 [Introducing Sun Woo oppa]

The Star College

Before reading,I want to tell to the person who subscribed and gave me encouragement  thank you so much! ^^

I edited the foreword by the way so you guys read the foreword okay?I reavealed the character but there is some that I don't reaveal though.That would be a suprise.If you're curious,don't stop reading until this fic is over.

Hug and kisses.(:

I LOVE !!!

BTW,note this:[Will be reminded in every chap.No worries.And when there is some extra character I'll add it up]

Teal =

Dark Orange = Stranger/Minor Character[not important]/Secret person

Indigo = Cha Sun Woo

Red = Cheon Doong

I edit the colour text tommorow.

--------------------------------------------------

'So,today is the last day I'm here,huh?I'll be missing this garden.',I thought as I made my way to the staircase near the corridor.I quickly sat down on the stair as soon as I arrived at it.'I'm going to leave this school and I think I will never come back again.If I got a change someday,I'll try.'

"God,Iim going to miss this garden a lot.This is where I eat and spent my time when I'm free at school.I even hide here when the queenka,kingka and other bullies bullied me.Even though I was pathetically alone without a friend,I'm still happy though.'

"AHEM!",I heard a sound coming from the upper stair.I was startled by the sudden sound.I looked upstairs.

"Oh...it's you.I thought it was a ghost or the bullies again.",I exhaled a relieved breath.

 "Yah!!!" ,he quickly went downstairs and stared at me,with a pout.

"What is it now?",I asked him.

He turned around making his back faced me.

"H-how could you say that.",I could hear a sob sound coming from him.

"Say what Sun Woo oppa?",I asked without feeling caring for him.

"H-how could you just say that you were alone.You always got me.If you were always alone then what am I?Even if you think I'm a ghost but you wouldn't say that you're alone.Then am I a rock  or-or something?",he sobbed.

I watched him with a boring look.'I got an idea.',I grinned at my 'geniusness'.

"Oppa,I know how to make you happy...", I said warmly as I hugged him from the back.

He was not startled since we always hug eachother but that is not my planned though.

,"Really?You're going to buy me lunch?",he asked exitedly as if he never sobbed and looked at me.

"I knew it all along,Cha Sun Woo.You're just acting.You such an attention-."

"I am not!!!",he said in denial.

"Then why bother acting like you're crying."

"B-because..."

"See!I told you that you are an attention-"

"Hey,I do feel sad too when you say like that.",he pouted."I always be with you all along but you said that you're alone.How could you just said that.I'm your bestfriend.Ready to serve you whenever you need me.",he continued to pout."Am I a rock or something.",he repeated the same line before this."Even you thought that plants are your friend...even books!",he rebelled.

"You are my bestfriend,oppa.",I hugged him."You're not a rock or a plant.Neither a book.Your my cute,smart and an attention- bestfriend of mine."

"Do you need to say that I'm an attention-?",he pouted.

"Of course because you are an attention- and aegyo- to.",I let go of our hug.

"Noona is such a meanie.A kind type of meanie.",he smiled.

"Yeah whatever and now,your punishment for lying to me."

"Wait noona.Let's buy my lunch first then you could punish me."

I made the what-the-hell face at him.

"But you promised me and I can't be punish when I'm starving."

"When?I only said how to make you happy."

"By buying me lunch...?"

I made the what-the-hell face again.

"Noona~~you promised.",he pouted...for the thousandth time.

I made the what-the-hell face again.You can say that I like to make the what-the-hell expression when he is being stupid.

"I never promise you that."

"But the only way to make me happy is by buying me lunch only."

"That is not the only way.I can make you laugh your off you know,without food,you eating-machine."

"But I want food..."

I knocked his head."Do you only think about food only?"

"Ouch...Noona...",he puffed his cheeks and massaged his head.

I knocked his head for the second time.

"What?!?",he pouted."What did I do wrong?"

"Calling me noona.I know that you are an aegyo but still...I'm the dongsaeng and you the noona."

He frowned.

"What?"

"Is my punishment is being a girl?",he asked with fear in his eyes.

"If you wanted to,I'll give you a change."

"But why did you say I'm the noona....?Do I have to be a girl?",the fear is still can be seen in his eyes.

"Oh...it just a mistake.You think that I want to do that to you?"

He looked me,"You are unpredictable."

"I guess so.Now,ready for your punishment?",I grinned.

He just puffed out his cheeks.I took this change to punish him.

"Hahah..s-top..haha..it!",he managed to say that between his laugh.

"See..I told you I can make you laugh without using food,at all.",I smirked.I continued to tickle him as he rolled on the floor.

"J-hahahahah!..s-top..bwahahah"

"Ahem!!!Cha Sun Woo and !Stop playing around and go to the hall before the graduation ceremony start.",one of our teacher told us.

"Ne seongsangnim!",we said and bowed.

We both went to the hall.On the way to go there we both joke around.

'That's why I love Cha Sun Woo.He is the type of loyal friend.He nice,caring and responsible.You can rely on him altough he is an aegyo and attention-.'

----------------------------------------------------

How is it?I know it kinda short but what the hell right?This chapter introduce Cha Sun Woo whom is your bestfriend.Next chapter going to introduce you guys about Cheoon Dong and I think on chapter 4 probably I start to write about 'the' college.So,wait for me okay?XD

Sorry for not updating so long.It supposed to be tommorow but the laptop suddenly shut down.I couldn't update often since I don't have my own laptop so, I got to share with my family.Mianhae.I'll try to update by next week.Wait for me okay.

Subscribe and comment okay?Comment are loved.