The royal rebel

Rock Princess and the Royal Rebel
Taecyeon sat back in his chair staring at the phone which just gave him the news that he had been dreading all along. A week ago his grandfather had called him to tell him that he was not going to last much longer and that he needed him to come home and start doing the family business. He sat grimly thinking if his destiny was finally catching up with him. "Taecyeon are you angry? Did someone scold my favourite uncle?" Alex his adorable 4 year old niece asked him defensively. He had to smile, his little niece was the best gift in his life. "No Alex, I just was wondering why my favourite girl hasn't come home yet," he lifted her on his lap. "Now that you are here I feel happy again" he smiled down at her,"What did you draw for me today?" Alex in her excitement to show her drawings forgot about the tension in her uncle's face. She began showing all her art work, which were difficult to identify sometimes. She definitely got the passion and the zero talent in drawing pretty much from her father Chansung. "Where's my darling girl?" Chansung's voice rang in the front room. "Daddy!" Alex exclaimed running towards the sitting room with Taecyeon just behind her. Chansung and Sarah had just came back from their routine medical check. Sarah who was seven months through her pregnancy looked very tired as she sat on the couch while Chansung looked tenderly at her as he lifted their daughter Alex. "Finally the house seem quite normal this days. No too many mother hens and no giant daddy running everywhere around the house anymore" Nickhun noted as he walked in. "Maybe everyone finally grew -" before he could finished his sentence they heard glass crash on the floor. Every one turned towards the kitchen and after a few moment Wooyoung in pink apron came out with a glass of milk followed by Junho carrying a bowl of freshly cut fruits. "Oh God! Sarah you look so tired, here have some milk" Wooyoung handed her the glass. "And eat some fruits they will keep you strong and healthy" Junho added hovering like a protective mother. Sarah smiled at them then looked at Nickhun mischievously, who in turn just rolled his eyes. "Daddy how is my brother?" Akex asked. "Honey we are still not sure if its a boy or girl but the baby is fine" Chansung ruffled her hair. "I am sure it is a boy because i prayed and asked for a baby brother" Alex gleefully announced, which made every one laugh. "I am going for a while so don't wait up for me" Taecyeon said as he made his way towards the door. "Taecyeon are you alright?" Sarah called worried in her voice. She had always been the observer, she could always sense when people were upset or unhappy. But this time Taecyeon wanted to clear his mind first before telling his friends the situarion. "I will be," he gave an assuring smile and walked out. Taecyeon's family owned one of the biggest diary farm in the world. The media dubbed them as the modern "Royal family" since they were basically responsible for providing the whole nation with food and were responsible for nearly 60% of the employment in the country. Taecyeon loved the farm but he was not born for it like his grandfather or his father were, he never wanted to believe the same gene of passion for the earth flows in him. "The same passion flows in you my boy, its in your blood you can't always run from it," his grandfather had shouted behind him as he left through the front door 8 years ago. He loved the farm and working in it was an adventure when he was a boy. But as he grew into his teens he realised that the farm wasn't all that was. It was a big empire which had big manufacturing plants, management buildings and largest acre of land in the country. The most developed infrastructure of the country were all done by his family "The OK farm". They had wealth which had no boundaries, status of royal family if it still existed. However Taecyeon realised that power and money were also the root cause for anger, jealousy and conflicts in the family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sister, relatives everyone were on each others throat to get some inheritance when his grandfather the pillar of the farm dies. The farm had set up different companies under it apart from producing best quality meat and dairy products. The relatives were like vultures waiting for the death of their prey so they could devour it. The media of course did not know the inside story and when Taecyeon decided to escape from the real hell inside his own family he was dubbed the Royal Rebel who had decided to go his separate ways doing exactly the opposite of what was expected of him. He was 17, reckless and did everything he thought would take out the frustration he felt. He lived a completely out of control life for a year. Then he found music which became his companion, he could write music, rap out his frustration and at the same time make a living out of it. It was then he met 5 boys, who too had similar background and they all bonded well from the start. They became a band called 2PM. They we active for almost three years and were quite popular but they got tired of the spotlight so they decided to quit and now they owned a very successful coffee shop which just opened a new branch in another part of the city. His friends knew him to be reckless, daring, funny, kind hearted and childish at times. He would readily give up his life for his friends and he was a dangerous man when angry. But then when he was around his niece Alex he was like a child himself, which made him contrast to his other attributes. He was the fun and easy going guy of the group but now he was not even able to play properly with his niece. His grandfather needed him but he was not sure it he wants to go back to the family and all the hell in it. He finally decided maybe its time to tell his friends about his situation and help out his grandfather one last time. He would have never imagined his decision to go back would turn his life upside down and that the cause of the chaos would come in the form of a beautiful, talented, strong willed woman named Kat the rock princess.