Getting to the bottom of this

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                              

 

 

“Pim pom, pim pom” it’s racing. It’s the first time I am feeling this way. I scratched my head, confused.

“Ring ring ring”

It’s Hy.

“Hello.”

“Hey! Where are you! Come back quickly!”

“Uh, alright!” and I quickly ran back to the waiting room.

I opened the door and saw Kevin and Yonghwa standing at each side. I tried to avoid thier eye contact since it’s getting kind of awkward. I quicken my steps towards Hy who is standing at the very end of the room.

 

 

“Hum, avoidance.”

I recall what I saw earlier just now…

“Dongho ah! Are you going to the vending machine to get something?”

“Yup why?”

“Ah help me get a can of mocha. Thank you!”

“Ahhh, hyung! Why are you so lazy!”

“Kay kay, go go go! I will pay you back alright!”

“Tsk!”

I was walking towards the vending machine to get the drinks when I saw 2 figures standing there. I walked closer to have a closer look. I saw Eun Hae and Kevin standing there, talking. I can only see their mouth moving but cannot hear a single word. I hid behind the pillar just in case I was being caught. Then after Kevin had walked away I wanted to walk out but then I saw YongHwa hyung approaching and get back hiding again. Again I didn’t know what are they talking about but then I saw the hugging. Hugging? Just now she hugged Kevin hyung and now Yonghwa hyung came and hugged her? Don’t tell me…

“I must get to the bottom of this!” I whispered.

“Uh what?”

It’s Jungshin hyung.

“Oh, nothing! I was saying hope everything goes well.”

“Don’t be silly, ofcourse everything will go well!”

 I nod and look at EunHae. Ever since she came back, she’s sticking closely with Hy. I walked towards Yonghwa hyung and tried to get something out of him.

“Hey hyung! Do you know what happen to EunHae? She feels kind of weird when she came back. Did you saw her when you are getting your drink just now?”

“How do you know I went to get a drink?” he eyed me suspiciously.

“Ahh, ehh…I saw your can! I was guessing maybe you were out to get a drink.”

“Well…” and he eyed at EunHae.

“Well?”

“Uh, I mean well I have no idea. Maybe she’s just nervous. Who knows.” His eyes still stays on EunHae.

“Alrighttt…” I smirk and walked away.

 

Feesl weird? What happen? Isit because of me?”

I looked at her, concerned. I was about to walk towards her when someone pulled me back…

It’s Kevin.

“Can I have a talk with you?”