The First Meeting

YAH !!! I LOVE YOU !!! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

      "Jaesoon ah, this is my son. His name is Yang Yoseob. His age is same as you and you'll both will go to the same school so I hope you can be best friend with my son, Jaesoon ah." said a young woman who was about 20 years old to a little boy name Yong Jaesoon.

 

       Jaesoon looked at Yoseob who was hiding behind his beautiful mom. Jaesoon found that Yoseob was so cute and almost looked like a girl when he act like that.

 

      "Hi, my name is Yong Jaesoon and I'm your neighbour. I hope we can be best friend forever ." said Jaesoon cheerfully with a big smile on his face. "H...hi...my name is Yo...Yoseob. Nice to meet you." said Yoseob shyly.

 

       Yoseob and his family just moved to the neighbourhood this morning. He is the only child in his family just like Jaesoon. He is a shy person and much much more quiter than Jaesoon who is very noisy and cheerfull.

 

      They become best friend even thought they had a big different personallity. When Yoseob is having a trouble Jaesoon always there to help him like that time when Yoseob was being bullied by a bunch of bad guy Jaesoon came to saved him. When Jaesoon is having a trouble the one who help Jaesoon is Yoseob like the time when Jaesoon parents died in a car crashed and when Jaesoon changed his name to Yong Junhyung.

 

      They smiled together, laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter