1.

Our Slightly Unexpected Love Story

 

CHAPTER 1

“ Gayoon-ah! Wake up! Let’s have some ice cream!” Jiyoon yelled at her at the same time she shakes gayoon’s body hardly. Althought they’re no longer known as ‘4minute’s members’, both of them still living together.

“ Yah! It’s still early in the morning! Unless you wanted to get stomach ache if you eat those cold stuff in the morning!” she yelled back to her bestfriend and covered her head with her giant pink heart shaped pillow.

“ Ehem. Ehem. Dear Gayoon agasshi, it’s already 1 o'clock in the afternoon! You already skip your breakfast! Don’t tell me you’re going to skip your lunch too! I don’t want to take care of you if you fall sick!” she yell back at her and walk away from the room. Before she barely touch the door knob, a pillow land straight on jiyoon’s head.

“Yah. Don’t leave me. Wait about 30 minutes. I’m going to bath.” She leave her bed and go to her bathroom before she can hears more of jiyoon’s nags.

-----

After showering, she put on a retro style green sundress with a white blazer over it. She also put on her thin black hairband with a white flower on it onto her head. She picks her white flats than she come out of her room and found that her friend is no where to be found. She saw a white paper on the table.

‘ Gayoonie, i’m going first. 30 minutes is to much. I’m hungry. Go to [Strawberry Icecream and cafe]. We’re waiting for you.’

‘ She invited someone else’ she thought and take a cab to go to the venue.

-----

The cold breezy autumn of October in Seoul flows in her way. The wind hit her legs and she shivers a bit. it almost feel like it was winter. She open the glass door and walk into the shop. She smells of bitter and sweet get into her nose. She looks around the shop and saw a girl waving at her. “ Gayoon-ah! here! “ she still waving at her to make sure she can see her.

She walk over to to the table. Like what she predicted, she know that Jiyoon gonna invite ‘that man’ with them. Although he was wearing a sunglasses, She know, it was him.

“ Gayoonie! Long time no see! “ He scream at her and grab her on the neck lock it between his arm.

“ Yoon Doojoon. Stop screaming and just let me sit.” She whisper at him as people start to stare at them.

He release her from his arm and let her take a sit. “ Doojoon-ah stop teasing her can you. She just comeback from japan. Just let her peacefully take her time to relax.” Junhyung told him.

" Jaesoonie~ it's been awhile since we met. " she greet him with his old name. she know how much he doesn't like the name.

" Yah. Heo Gayoon. if you gonna called me again by that name, i swear i'm going to make your life suffer." he warn her. she just look at him and left out a chuckle.

A tall waiter come to her way “ Can i take the order?” the waiter ask her. 

“ Give me a cup of coffee and a strawberry ice cream cake please.” She politely say her order to the waiter.

“ Doojoon-ah. why did you use a sunglasses in the shop. You look weird you know.” Gayoon commenting on his weird style.

“ Hello dear. Don’t you know how I’m? I’m Korean number 1 actor. A hallyu star. it's a must for me to use this kind of stuff although it's look weird. by the way, my fans doesn't think it's weird. How about your style. You look like a 5 years old kid with that flats that you buy at kids store.” He answer her.

“ Hey. do you know how easy it is to buy kids shoes? they got a lot of designs. If you think it amusing, go tell my mom. she make me like this.” she answer him back. 

He take some of the cream from his cream strawberry donut and put them on Gayoon’s blazer. Gayoon don’t even bother about it and take a napkin from her bag. Seeing Gayoon didn’t put any repond to him, he put even more cream onto her blazer. She knew he will stop soon so she still didn’t bother him for doing that. Still didn’t get any attention, he put even more of the cream onto her blazer.

“ YAHHH! “ She scream at him. With a speed of light, she take his sunglasses from his face and break it into half.

“ Why did you do that!” He ask her than leave a smack on her head.

“ I just do the right thing! You keep ruining my blazer. It will leave a stain on it!” she pushed his head using her index finger.

They stared at each other. A few seconds passed, they started to kick on each other from under the table. 2 hands take a pinch on their thight.

“ Yah!” both of them scream at they at the owner of the hands.

Jiyoon just pointing to her left, revealed the waiter holding the food that she just order.

“ I’m sorry.” She told the waiter as he put down the cake and the coffee.

When shes about to take a bite of the cake, “kring kring” her phone started to ring. “It’s a video call.“ she whispered.  She look the name on it. ‘why is she calling me and not calling him?’ she thought. She answer the phone call. she can’t see any face on the screen instead of dark black.

“yeoboseyo?” she ask.

“YAH HEO GAYOON!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

replies :-

@jiyoonlover - i WILL make them as a couple. just keep reading. i will. (don't worry about your english. i'm kinda bad too XD)

@bloody_doll24 - lol~ don't worry. i'm not a junah shipper. i ship her with dongwoonie. but i will make junhyung w/ jiyoon soon (or maybe later. lol. idk).

@lattice - i was kinda sad bcus they have many shippers but i did not found any single fanfic of them! so i decided to write one! btw, thanks for reading it! i love you!

i'm sorry for making this chapter a little bit short (+bored, +stupid).  i know this chapter is kinda disappointing. i'm gonna make something special on the next chapter just wait peeps & keep reading :3