Final

Under the Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The wind was gentle that night as she left the window opened as usual before she went to bed. Her pure face was shining under the light of the bright moon. Little did she know he came that night?

 

Sitting on the edge of the bed, glancing over his wife. A soft smile appeared on his gorgeous face as he moved closer, facing his wife who was sleeping peacefully. She seemed to feel the warmth that she was longing for as she cuddled close to his strong chest.

 

He lifted one of his hands; he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Time seemed to stop as everything slow down so he could enjoy the moment. A single tear flowed down on her soft cheek; from the bottom of her heart, she knew he was there with her.

 

“Yifan?”

 

His eyes fell closed as she uttered his name unconsciously. He leaned in and pressed his lips on her forehead. He shifted his attention to her growing belly. She had passed five months, leaving four more months for their child to see the world. He smiled as his slim fingers caressed her belly gently.

 

He was starting to sob. He could not describe his feelings at the moment. He regretted that he could not spend the child’s future with a good leading from him. He pulled up his shirt that she wore to sleep and plant a kiss on her growing belly.

 

“Grow up well, baby.”

 

Within a minute, he was not on the bed anymore as he admired her from the side of the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter