Fairy 101 - First encounter

My cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun stops on the concrete platform and allows himself to feel the cold wind though his hair. The smoke from his cigar warms up his fingers as it dances up in the air but then he hisses and curses and throws that damn thing away because he is supposed to set a good example from now on.

"It's time to stop messing with other peoples hearts" he could almost hear Mino's teasing words along with that wide grin of his plastered all over his face. And Taehyun agrees with him, he is bound to turn from a heart breaker into a heart healer.

The first step is to approach Seungyoon and to get to know him better. He found out a lot about the young boy after yesterdays all nighter but then Taehyun knows humans are not simple beings, you can not capture their true selves only on a few pieces of paper.

So here he is now, waiting for this little fellow to finish school and he hated that slight nervousness crawling it's way inside his chest.

"Put yourself together Nam Taehyun. What could a mortal do to you?". He was ridiculous, talking to himself like that but he wished he knew why was the previous fairy demonted.

Grey clouds gathered across the hostile sky and Taehyun was not willing to wait anymore. This Seungyoon fellow was late and waiting was not part of Eros virtues because let's be honest, gods don't wait, gods only demand.  Taehyun was beginning to have doubts about this fairy thing but he certainly wasn't the type to give up even before starting a battle.

"Great! Just great! Now what?"

Yes, of course, he could have used his powers and find the little fellow in a matter of seconds but then he hated being called up by the Council for breaking up the rules again .

Another 20 minutes and Seungyoon was no where to be seen so Taehyun decides it's about time to enter the school gates and find his  protégé.

The building was almost empty with silence and darkness creeping across it's yards and hallways. The wind chased the clouds away and the evening turned into an blue skied one. An orange sun was pricking through the windows and it's rays stirred dust into the air laying it over soon to be forgotten memories.

Taehyun stopped in front of one of the many identical doors, eyes lit with curiosity.

"Seungyoon, you bastard", he hissed as his eyes had fallen upon a boy and a girl awkwardly facing each other.

- Please, accept this letter.

The young girl lifted the envelope at eye leve, her hands trembling. 

Seungyoon tilted his head to the left and a grin flashed across his face just before his lips pressed into a straight, firm line.

-Thanks, but you know what? I have no intention in reading it.

The girl bit her lips yet she tried it once more.

- Please accept it, it would made me incredibly happy.

The boy laughed, a mad man's laugh, and Taehyun didn't liked the meaning behind it.

- I said no, I'm not interested in....in you. Now off!

Taehyun gripped the door handle and felt the urge to take out his bow and make that boy fall deep into the girl's charms. But then...them damn rules...he sighted again for umpteenth time on that day.

An hour later find him on the rooftop spying over Seungyoon. The young boy looked into the distance, spreading his arms like an eagle ready to flip towards the sky.

Taehyun was puzzled and anxious as the other boy kept on peacing across the small slope.

"He must be crazy. Why is he doing such dangerous things?"

After a while Seungyoon jumped back, resuming into a bright, nosy laughter. Taehyun sighted again and thought that maybe candy reselling was not such a bad thing after all.

- Hey you!, Seungyoon shouted,

- I know you are there! Come out!

Taehyun froze. His breathing stopped and he cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter