Winter's Kiss

Random Hakyeon Drabble

*ugh cheesy title. This is so sweet it gross*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"______!" Hakyeon called, breathlessly running after you in the snowy, winter weather. "Yah!" He caught up to you, clutching your shoulder in a vice like grip. "Will you, for the love of God, stop avoiding me and let me talk?" He yelled, causing you to slightly flinch. You sighed heavily, turning to face him. "What now, Hakyeon?" He could see the slight annoyance on your eyes, overcast by hurt.

He opted for actions, dive you wouldn't listen to him anyways, and pulled you to him, aiming for a kiss. You instantly retaliated, pushing against his chest before your lips had met. "Hakyeon, no, I don't want to be hurt again." His brows furrowed, complete confusion covering his features. "Why would I hurt you? I will never, in my entire existence as a person, will think of laying a finger on you in a way that you don't like. I... I love you too much to do that."

Your eyes shot up to meet his, flickering towards his lips, and back, nor rubbing twice about moving forward. He reciprocated, meeting your mouth halfway. Your eyes flittered shut, one hand Hong to his shoulder, the other the side of his neck. It ended as quickly as it started, pulling away for a corner to breathe, but quickly going back in for more.

The winter chills were forgotten, in exchange for playful pecks to chaste kisses. Separating once again to breathe, you managed to squeeze in a few important words, before Hakyeon dove back in, initiating a complete make out session. Hands settling arrived Hakyeon's neck, his against your hips.

I love you too, Hakyeon.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hate writing on mobile.