Finally

My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's new year , Eunjoon can't wait to enjoy the first day of school after having the long holiday . She is now a senior at her highschool , This 18 years old girls feel so damn happy not because she could meet her friend , she is happy and can't wait to graduate . Indeed , Eunjoon is not good at making friends , she has no girl friends because most of the girls at her school are y chicks and they envy Eunjoon because she has nice figure , she is a tall , pretty and she has good grades . She don't need to stuffed her bra to get the boys attention like the others girls did . She only has one friend and also her bestfriend , Sehun . They were in the same class since the last three years and neighbourhood . Eunjoon parents know Sehun well because he always been together with Eunjoon and Sehun often come to her house when he has some problems with his study and homework . The thruth is , Eunjoon had a little crush on Sehun when they were 16 because he always treat her kindly but she wants to get rid of her feelings towards Sehun as she heard the news that the cutest girl in her school got rejected by Sehun with the reason ' I already have the girl that I like and I am waiting for her ' . Sehun already has the girl that he is waitng for so she don't think it worth to keep on with her feelings toward Sehun and continue being best buddy.

 

Eunjoon is lying on her bed , she is listening to her ipod with earphones on her ear . She is enjoying her last day of holiday by locking herself in her room . Suddenly , she hear some sound of people chatting happily downstair . She wants to see who is comming but she's to lazy for that , she just continues litsening to her ipod until her mother , Mrs Kim knocked her doors " coming ! " Eunjoon says as she get up from her bed and open it . " Yesss ? " Eunjoon asked . " Eunjoon-ah , Mr. and Mrs. Wu and Yifan is here , you should greeted them . It's been 1 decade ! " Mrs. Kim quickly leave her and went downstair to continue . Eunjoon left there puzzeled . Who the heck is that Wu family ? Yifan ? It's so familiar . She is thinking while combing her hair before she went downstair . " Hello , Mr.Wu , Mrs.Wu , it's been a long time " She greet them with a smile plastered on her face . She don't really remember them but she just act like one . " Eunie ? Is this really you ?! OhMyLord , you have grown into a pretty girl ! " Mrs. Wu is shock to see her in with that figure . Ehh ? how did she know my name ? It's my childhood name . She continues to chat with them and once again she act so friendly infront of them although she has no ideas who is that . " Eunie ? " Eunjoon hear a deep husky voice from behind . When she turn around she could see a tall , good-looking boy with a sharp jawline and pointed nose looking at her . At that moment , she keep staring at him and a while after that she remember something from her past

 

Eunjoon's childhood

 

Eunie was sitting on a bench at her house garden . She was waiting for Kris to come and play with her like always . It's taking too long , Eunie decided to go to Kris house but then suddenly Kris showed up with a big grin . " Did I make you wait princess ? " Kris ask playfully . " Yah ! you are late , but it's okay I will forgive you cause you have short leg and it's slowing you downn " Eunie say blankly mocking Kris. Kris really is shorter than Eunie . " Eunie you are mean ! I'm gonna tell your mummy " " Go ahead shortie :P " Kris runs into her house to find Mrs. Kim about it . All Mrs. Kim can do is chuckled because Kris is being cute . " Woah , Eunie is so mean yeah ? then we should punish her right ? " Mrs. Kim told Kris and called Eunie . " Eunie , you should apologise to Kris , you have insult him by your words " " Yeah ! you should say sorry " Kris added . Eunie were shocked that he really told her mummy . She don't say a words and just looked away with her I-don't-want-to looks on her face . Mrs. Kim laughed at them because they fight about a small matter . " Okay you two , mummy got some works to do " She leaved them . " Kris is being such a cry baby :P " Eunie stated as Mrs. Kim went to the kitchen and leaves those two . " It's your fault :P I hate Eunie :P " Kris stated and sticked his tongue out . " Heyy ! " Eunie shouts as Kris mention that he hate Eunie . Eunie REALLY hates being hate . She was panic that he would hate her forever and dicided to apologise but Kris was ingnoring her . " I'm sorry , I'm sorry . Please don't say that " Eunie was sad . When she looks back at Kris , she saw him chuckled " Yahh , you are joking around ! but .. please dont hate Eunie " .  " Don't worry there's no way I would hate you , I love being with you Eunie and we will always be together ! " Kris show a big grin. Even if they were in a fight , they will always came back to normal .

 

Until one day , Eunie got a news from her mummy that Kris and His family will be moving to China Tomorrow . Eunie was shocked . Eunie wanted to go to Kris house but her daddy don't allow her because it was already night and told her to wait for tomorrow morning . Eunie can't wait for tomorrow and she protested " No ! I want to see him now ! Eunie don't want they to move ! Eunie want to be with Kris forever , forever ! " She cried . Mr.Kim and Mrs. Kim was so sad to see their child in that condition . Eunie never shout to her mummy and daddy . Someone knocked on their door , it's Mr Wu , Mrs. Wu and Kris . " Aunty ! Uncle ! Please don't leave " She runs toward them with tears on her cheeks . Mrs. Wu calm Eunie down . They all sat on the couch to discuss about some thing . They were planing to get Kris and Eunie engaged when they had grown up . Both of them agreed because It's looks like Kris and Eunie likes each other . " Kris , Eunie , you two want to be together right ? " Mr. Wu asked them . Kris and Eunie look at each other and nooded . The parents smile " So do you want to get engaged when you have grown ? " Mr.Kim asked them " Engaged ? " " What is engaged ? " Kris and Eunie tilt their heads . Mrs. Wu smile at them . " That way , you two could be together " . " I want , I want ! " Kris say cheerfully . All they can do is smile happily because of that cuteness . So , Both of them agree about it . The next morning , before Kris and his family go to the airport , Eunie have the last chance to meet Kris , she looks so sad . " No-uh please don't be sad my princess , I'll definitely come back for you and we will be together forever " Kris happily smile and give a pinky promise . By that , Eunie has cheer up a little . " Allright ! "

 

 " Kris .. " she says in whisper . " Yeah , it's me " Kris smiles at Eunjoon . " Eunjoon , could you bring Kris to the room next to yours ? " Mrs. Kim asked Eunjoon . " Ah ? Oh , sure . Follow me Kris " . Kris follows Eunjoon upstair while carrying his bags . They were in an awkward moment . Eunjoon feel something weird , she don't feel the same like whenever she were with Kris in the past . She feels slightly different . Meanwhile , Kris is staring at Eunjoon that is walking infront of him . She open the door of the room . " Ahh .. just as I thought , this room was full of dust , let me clean it before you get in k ? " Eunjoon stated while not making an eye contact with him , she go to get a vacuum cleaner . " Let me help you " " No , I can handle this , you are the guest "  She continues cleaning the room while Kris is sitting on a chair listening some music . It was so awkward with none of them say a words . " Are you going to school tomorrow ? which school ? " Eunjoon breaking the awkwardness " Same school as you " He simply reply while wacthing at his phone screen and it pissed Eunjoon off not just that , it makes her sad to know the Kris that she loved have change . " Allright , I'm leaving then " . She quickly ran to her room after finish cleaning the room and lie on the bed . Suddenly , her tears fall . She cover her face with a pillow . No .. it's not right .. Kris has change .. I miss the old playfully Kris . 

 

It's 7:00 P.M. and Eunjoon mother tell her to get ready because they will be having a dinner together at a restaurant . Eunjoon lazily do as her mother tell her and take a shower . She wears a simple sweater with a black tigh jeans and let her black long silky hair down , she feel so lazy to put make-up on so she just let it be . She went downstair and saw nobody but Kris , sitting on the couch with earphone on his ears . He is so hot , he looks perfect in anything . She sit opposite to him , her phone vibrate . There's a message from Sehun . She don't know why but suddenly she is smiling

 

From : Sehun

 

Eunjoon , you there ?

 

Yes , what is it Sehun ?

 

Oh , nothing . Tomorrow is school :D Can we walk together ? I'll wait infront of your house .

 

Sure :D Allright then

 

Kris saw Eunjoon smiling " Who are you texting ? " Kris asked and unpluged his earphone . " A-ah ? Oh , it's my friend , he also live in this neighbourhood.. " She stutter . " A boy ? " " Yes " " What he want ? " Eunjoon confused about this Kris , he asked to much . Before she manage to answer his question her mom shout " Kids , get in the car ! " " Comming ! " she left Kris and go inside the car . They arrive at the restaurant , The waiter guide them to their seats " Im sorry Mr. and Mrs. but the only table that's available now is one table for four and one table for two " " Fine then , Kris and Eunjoon will sit separately from us " Mrs. Kim stated . Eunjoon widened her eyes . " Lets go then Eunie " Kris grabs her by her waist . Eunjoon shock , her face is burning red . She could feel his warm body . Eunjoon is a tall girl but she only reach Kris chin . Kris let go of her waist when they arrive at the table . She sits opposite to Kris making her easier to be seen by Kris . The waiter leaves after taking their order . Eunjoon take her phone out to check for some new message . " Who are you texting ? " " No one , I just check my phone " " You haven't answer me earlier , what does that boy want ? " She rolled her eye from the phone and look at Kris " He is asking for my other friends number " she lied , she don't have any friends unless Sehun " Ohh " H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter