Always, my love

With You, Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's break up"

Those words, they were all too familiar for Jackson. How many times had he mentioned them? He couldn't even count anymore. It always bothered him, how easily those words escaped his mouth. In the four years they had been together, it was always him who tried to end the ties. Never was it Mark.

Most of the time, they would fight over some petty thing, and that was when he would announce that they were over. But, after a day or so, they would talk things through, and would act like nothing happened. The longest time they hadn't contacted each other were about three days. Actually, Mark would always try, he just wouldn't answer them.

But, it had been a whole week without any communication or what. 

Just like before, Mark tried to contact him, but he wouldn't bother to answer the calls. The redhaired boy had called about ten times today, but he never responded. Of course, his lover tried going to his apartment, but he would pretend that no one was home. 

Jackson was tired. He couldn't breathe anymore. Mark kept asking who this certain girl was. He snapped, and well, here he was. 

He was being unfair, but he felt like he was being held back.

Maybe this time, it would be real. He had to talk to Mark, sooner or later. But, he wanted to establish his decision. 

For the past hour, he had been gathering the things Mark had given him. 

The redhead loved giving things, commemorative ones. Mark was the type of person who valued everything. He wasn't that sentimental, but the other was. From letters, to pillows. He was given a lot of things with memories engraved in them.

As he continued placing everything inside the box, something fell on the floor. They were a series of colorful papers, each having a message written on them. He couldn't remember when he got this. 

Real and True Love will always find a way, always.

Those were the words written on the first one. He slid the next one off, as he sat on the floor. Each paper had two of the same colors, with the words 'Read this when...' written on them.

He suddenly remembered when he got this. It was the first time they broke up. 

Read this, when it's time. 

He guessed this was a good time as any. He had nothing to lose, but time itself.

I love you, I always will. These letters, they will remind you of how much I love you. You will always be a part of me. No matter what happens. I know we will always find each other. There are times when we do need some time to think, some time away from each other. But, isn't it funny? How we always find ourselves in each other's arms? We tend to appreciate things more when we lose them. Everything has it's limits. But, one thing's for sure. You will always be my last. To infinity and beyond.

He found himself smiling. Mark had always been a cheese ball, and his boyfriend had his way with words. And in some way, his lover was right. They would always find each other after every fight. The redhead had always been very vocal about his feelings. 

Why couldn't he be like that? 

He slid the next note, and nervously held it. 

Read this, when you feel like coming back to me.

Should he even read this?

I will always welcome you, with open arms and wholeheartedly. If you do feel like coming back to me, we will be the strongest couple ever! Our love was real and true, and it was something we should be proud of! No matter what they say, I still think we're the cutest couple ever. ♡♥♡

Mark had always been the one chasing after him. The one trying to make this work. The one begging. It was never Jackson. 

Was the redhead finally tired? 

The next color was bright yellow. The other had an eye for creativity. And Mark had always been fond of colorful things, vibrant ones. 

Read this when you hear something negative about me.

You know better! No matter what they say, you know me well than the others. I've always been true to you. If there's one person who knew me the best, it was you. Don't listen to them. Ask me first, okay? I've always been honest.

And that was true. Mark had always been honest, about everything. The other wasn't the type to hide his emotions. His lover had always expressed them perfectly, and never cared about what others think or say about them. 

How about him? Had he been honest? 

He took the other yellow-colored note and opened it. 

Read this, when you realize I'm not like anyone else.

You know me, I've always been true with myself. You changed me for the better. Our experiences, they made us stronger. I will never, ever change, Jackson. I'm will always be the greatest love of your life. The person I cried for. And I will always be your one and only Mark. I'm yours. 

Mark was loyal, that was something he loved. The redhead never looked at anyone else, besides him. The other had always been strong. No matter what, Mark always looked at the brighter side of things. 

They experienced a lot of hardships, but his lover made sure to learn from all of them. 

What about him? What had he learned from all this? Did he even learn something? 

At this poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter