VISITORS

Summer Romance

No One's POV

Seorin woke up with her phone continuosly ringing. She answers the call lazily.

"Hello?Who's this.. don;t you know what time is it?" Seorin said without hesitating and irritation can be felt in her tone of voice.

"Yah.. Dongsaeng is that how you answer your oppa... whom you did not see or talk to for 2 years!!!!" Jhope shouted in the other line.

"O-oppa?!!!! Hoseok oppa!!" Seorins eyes widened. "yeah.. So I will say my bye now.. I don't want to interupt your sleeping time..." J-hope acted.

"A-Aniyo.. Sorry oppa... I thought it was Ming she was irritating me this past few days... becaus eof ther love life..." Seorin sighed. "So why did you call by the way?"

"well I just want to inform my little dongsaeng.. that this handsome brother of hers will be having a two months vacation in Manila... so I was hoping that she could at least lend me her vacation house in Pampanga?" Jhope said. "W-what! You're coming here?When? Why? shall I pick you at the airport?" Seorin said, without stopping.

"Hey calm down... No need to fetch us at the airport... I still know how to get to your vacation house... though..."

"O-okei well.. I can lend you the house I'm not staying there...so when are you going to come here?"

"SECRET..." Jhope said then laugh. |What?! Yah how can i prepare the palce without