Prologue

Eomma, My Boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..-.~Prologue~.-..

 

All he does is look down on me, make fun of me, say mean stuff, say how flat chested I am, and never realize what I'm feeling inside!

"Flatchester United" really???

I know that he doesn't like girls with no curves, and flat chest, but what does my flat chest has to do with him!?

That stupid poop can go rot in hell!

But what do I do when I think I like him?

DO I?????

.

 

It was just a five minute break, and he thought I went to bomb(or pooping, which I totally wasn't doing), in the toilet. You get what I mean.

I mean five minutes! How is that enough to bomb?

*scoff* Look at him laugh like a seal, his voice can be heard all the way through the hall way!! Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I will go strangle that bomb!!

"Look, look, SuJin is back," a cackle of laughters escape him, and he ask me in a teasing tone, "How does it feel to be so light from the release?"

"Shut Up!" I yelled at him.

"YOU Shut up," he retort louder.

"YOUUUU SHUT UP!," I said even louder.

Everyone in the classroom looks at us in disgust thinking, "Those stupid and childish kids are at it again."

"You shut up," he whisper-scream.

"NO, You shut up!" I think my tone is a bit higher than him which make me feel that I've won this shut-up contest.

"SHUT UPPPPPPP!!!!" Suho screams from the other end of the room, "What is wrong with you guys!?"

OMG. We both dodge his words of dagger, and dug our heads back into our yellow St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter