❣ ❣

You Had Me in a Heartbeat

It had been months since they filmed the MV but there was never a day that SoHyun hadn't thought about him. They never had a chance to talk on, before or after filming; just the usual introduction and greetings, nothing more than that. She's a huge fan of VIXX, the sensational KPOP boy group in which Leo was the main vocal. She looked forward to that first day of shooting but much to her disappointment, nothing special happened. It just ended like any other shoots she had. Both she and Leo had works to do and there was no time to spare. 

The autumn breeze gave her little chills as she hurried her way to the nearby coffee shop. It was her only time off from her myriad of projects and she didn't wanna waste it doing nothing at home. She wanted some time alone, away from people, lights and cameras, work, even friends, her apartment and bed which tempted her to just lie down and sleep off the stress. 

The cafe was quite packed today but she found an empty spot at the back corner near the glass window. The table for two was a little bit too far from the others, kinda unusual, but that was what she just needed. Perfect for an escape from the busy world outside. She was facing the wall with scribbles in it. It used to be a "Freedom Wall" but had gotten all covered with doodles and what-not. She even spotted her writing on it: "You had me in a Heartbeat ❣ GSH". She stood and traced it and smiled at the memory. 

*flashback*

After hours of filming, it successfully ended at 9 o'clock in the evening. She badly needed a dose of caffeine to keep her going. She still had a pictorial for a magazine early morning the following day. She had a flight to catch at 3am and she had not packed her things yet. She left the studio earlier with a heavy heart. She had been practicing in front of the mirror how to approach the cold, chic Jung TaekWoon during the MV making. It's a chance she couldn't pass up. But the moment their eyes first met, her mind went haywire.

She picked a marker at the table and started writing on the cramped wall. That scene on the bed where Leo was looking at her kept playing on her head. God knew how hard it was for her to stay calm despite her eyes being closed. She could imagine Leo's face. Their faces were just a few inches away from each other, she could feel Leo's warm breath. She smiled at the thought. Those piercing cold eyes was trying to say something, or she thought they were. She must have gone carzy, she thought. Too much fantasy. 

"I missed you...", a soft voice whispered from behind her, sending a warm sensation to her face making her flushed. A long slender finger pointed at the writing... 

"You had me in a Heartbeat ❣ GSH... I miss you, my Heartbeat ❣ JTW"

She could feel the proximity of her body from the owner of that soft, y voice, making her shiver in a very good way. 

A pair of long, toned arms wrapped around her shoulders, making her warm. Slowly, SoHyun faced the man and cupped her hands on his squishy face. He gained some weight, she thought. A smile crept on the man's handsome face. He handed her a sticky note which said: I love you, JTW ❣  GSH Embarassed, she burried her face on Leo's chest and smiled despite herself. That was the note she left at the cafe few months ago. Leo gave her a warm embrace, combed his fingers on her hair. She raised her head, giving him a shy smile. Their eyes locked and everything around them fell silent and stood still. All they could hear was their heartbeats. Leo planted a kiss on her forehead, then her nose, and a sweet, warm and gentle kiss on her lips. 

*flashback Leo's POV*

The filming ended and everybody started to pack up. He looked around, trying to find someone. He saw her talking to her manager. SoHyun was still on that white dress looking beautiful like a bride. He couldn't get his eyes off her. It was his chance to talk to her after 7 years. Yes, they knew each other. They went to the same high school, they were best friends... and lovers.