Prologue.

Oddly Beautiful

     Jin wasn't your average jane of a pretty girl, she was quite the special type. Jin knew that she was over the top pretty and she embraced it. Everyday with the newly pressed down school uniform, she took her time to do her hair and apply the foundation, eyeliner, lipstick and other supplies that was used in her makeup routine that made her look even prettier if that was possible. With the short skirt of the school uniform and the black pantyhose wasn't helping for any of the boys that looked to see her beautiful long and slim legs. Jin was actually really tall, standing at about 175cm maybe? It might seem normal, but with the pretty red kitten heels she wore, it didn't matter what was her height, since her body was in the perfect preportions. 

    Seokjin walked to school most of the time to avoid people knowing that her family was on the rich side of things, but most of the time it was assumed of how Seokjin got into the best private school in South Korea, Big Hit Private High. Most of her friends were guys which was interesting, most people would think it was because of physical attraction, but in fact, it was just because those were the people that she just happened to get along well with. Many of the girls at the school seemed too uptight or snotty for Seokjin anyways. 

    It turns out that Seokjin was quite the tom-boy. Under that pretty exterior, was a badass tom-boy. To show it, she is the school's captain of the wrestling team. It is probably assumed of the girls' wrestling team. Nope, it was the whole wrestling team that Seokjin was the captain of, and she was the only girl at that. It's probably the wrestling matches that most students would go to, as much as the football games and basketball games. That was how popular wrestling was that their school, all thanks to pretty school girl Seokjin. The thing was, Seokjin was really a good wrestler, easily beating the rivaling school's girl wrestlers with just a few slams and twist, not even breaking a nail, for she worries about her nails quite a lot. But even beat some of the rival team's guys, while other best members of the rivaling school's wrestling teams would just forfeit, too scared to hurt the pretty girl.

    To go back to her friends, let's do a little introduction on each since the profile of Kim Seokjin was already intresting enough, her friends might be in the same boat of almost crossing the line of amazing and weird too. 

     The main group that Seokjin hangs out with is consisted of 6 boys + 1 annoying twin brother that Seokjin doesn't include as a friend. 

    First up is Kim Taehyung, so if the reader's thoughts might divert to Taehyung being the twin brother, then sorry, that's an incorrect guess. Kim Taehyung is in fact one of the closer friends to Seokjin, but not really the type to think that he was Seokjin's brother. Back to the Kim at subject, he is an interesting one...Real interesting. Despite pulling off a bad boy look along with reeling in the girls with ships and fan service, he is one person to take eyes on for a couple of seconds, maybe minutes or hours if they might be a stalker. But he is probably the boy version of Seokjin if the world didn't perfectly match that out. So if the reader is thinking what is the weird part, okay it's getting to there. So, Taehyung thinks that he came from aliens and has these conspiracies of what planets he could be from and such. He even wonders what his "real parents" are right now in the universe. In reality they are at home in the big mansion that Taehyung's family owns. Taehyung doesn't really play by reality's rules, so he says " that logic" and goes back to his theories on aliens. 

     Second is the ever charming Park Jimin.  The kid is close to his noona Seokjin and they could match well based on appearance, but Jimin is too soft to do harsh sports like Seokjin does. So he goes and volunteers at day cares, foster homes, pet shelters, any volunteering orgainization that helps people, Park Jimin will be there. He's the one to want to squish and cuddle all day with. Probably the one that Taehyung's fangirls ship with along. Some even carrying signs of "Vmin forever <3" or even explicit drawings of the two in very compromising positions that are hidden away in their notebooks. In truth, the two were very close with huge amounts of skinship, mostly Taehyung teasing his "Jimminie" and cases of Jimin blushing due to the amounts of affections from the younger. Behind that cute exterior of Park Jimin, was a y bagel to be sure. Chocolate abs are hidden under the uniform shirt that Jimin takes to iron personally each morning, along with the strong muscles on his arms that are hidden underneath the school's blazer, along with the school's pants not helping with the curve of his and those thighs of his. Not that anyone looks there, coughs. The unusual thing about Park Jimin was just how y and cute worked so well with him. 

    Third chingu of beautiful Kim Seokjin is Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope. He is the dance prodigy in the group along with being the mood making as well. J-Hope brings that charisma of a dancer with the smoothness of each move or performance he does. He's quite handsome on stage. Behind with being an incredible, talented, and handsome dancer with what the school girls say about him as soon as they see their "oppa" walk passed them through the hallway. J-Hope is probably the definition of weird. With the faces he makes sometimes along with the random dancing and even one time, J-Hope didn't even notice that he was too into telling this funny story of how his puppy "Chaebol" ran into their wall of the living room, leaving a dent in the beautiful wall that is now covered by the new ivory table that his mother order from overseas. It got everyone laughing so hard, including himself that his hand landed smack down on Seokjin's thigh, causing her to widen her eyes a bit and blush as she continue to laugh as J-Hope looked away in embarassment with his hand quickly removed, while his face flushed red. That J-Hope, Seokjin would say is really random, but a charming guy at that.

     Fourth is Min Yoongi aka Suga. The music maker of the group and him and J-Hope make mixtapes or dance videos from time to time to show off to the school or to their group of friends. At the beginning of when Seokjin and Yoongi first met, he started to like his noona a lot, like a lot. So the lyrics his wrote and the music he made was to inpress Seokjin. He finally manned up and confessed to his pretty noona to see that she indeed said yes. So after a while, maybe a year or two. They broke off and became friends due to the feelings for each other quickly subsidding and the group thought it would be awkward with the two, but it actually went back to the way friends were. Suga was a grump sometimes, but with the constant teasing from J-Hope and skinship from Jimin. Suga gradually became a happier person, but not too happy of course, but just enough too deal with. 

     Fifth is Jeon Jungkook, the kid that is probably too illegal for any girl [or guy] to think of when incorporating dirty thoughts. Jungkook was actually quite the byuntae. Being the youngest of the group, he was the opposite of what everyone thought of him. Even Jimin was more innocent than the maknae and the thing is Jungkook even tried to go to base two with Seokjin at one of the tutoring sessions that he had with her for math class. After that Seokjin still talked and tutored Jungkook, it's just that Taehyung had to accompany them to Jungkook's home to make sure he didn't try anything with Seokjin again. The time that he tried, he had Seokjin noona underneath him on his bed with her shamelessly as he on her porcelain skin and managed to strip her of her school uniform top and almost rid of the bra until his mom came in to check on them, which lead to Jungkook quickly standing in front of his mom, while his noona struggled to put her shirt on and stuff. It became a bit awkward between them, since Seokjin didn't know why or how that happened, but then things went back to the way it was, since Jungkook was prowling on his Jimin hyung now. 

     Sixth is the annoying twin brother named Jin Hyosang. They shared very similar charasteristics including big, but pretty eyes, porcelain skin tone, lip shape, so basically Hyosang was the male version of Seokjin and Seokjin was the female version of Hyosang since they are twins. He is a big bothersome to Seokjin as he tugs at her hair at random times or mimicks her, when she is trying to scold him, since she was the older one born first by 3 and 1/2 minutes. Seokjin wouldn't say she hated him though, it was that sister kind of brother bond where they share the hate and love relationship. 

     Seventh and final person in Seokjin's close circle of friends is Kim Namjoon. He is surprisingly the quietest one out of all of them, but is still very sociable. Namjoon is a talented music person like Suga is, as they have done collabs together too. He was the one that surprised Seokjin the most with his funny thoughts, stuttering around her, and warming laugh. Seokjin doesn't grasps the fact that he likes her, but Namjoon doesn't realize the feelings for his noona either, so he leaves the thoughts of why his heart beats fast, whenever he is near Seokjin. 

    It takes a while for Namjoon to notice his feelings for his noona. It takes 366 days to be exact. He stepped outside on a cold January morning for the short walk to school (it's weird because they are all rich kids, but they walk to school XD), slipped his nice jordans on to realize that he likes Kim Seokjin, the pretty girl that hangs out with them, her pretty brown and long hair, cute eyes, and kissiable lips are lovable features despite her wrestling skills that could possibly beat him up. It's that day he decided on his work of his confession for the noona that everyone tries to hit on. Maybe he might finally find his inpiration again for the songs he writes or find out if Seokjin really is the girl he dreams and writes lyrics about.

     That's the beautiful start of a love story with interfering friends along the way. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SO SO prologue lol if I feel confident, it might be a more than a one-shot

but yeah enjoy and thanks for those that subscribed! I hope genderbend Jin isn't a problem for you guise~~~

-MarkOppasSansaeng :)