Goodnight Instead Of Farewell

Goodnight Instead Of Farewell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were going back to the dorm where you and your eight friends from Woollim University are staying when seven boys block the way were you and your friends where walking.

"Lovelyz, would you care if we invite you to join us to celebrate our last day of University life since tomorrow is our graduation, please?" Sungyeol ask you and your friends.

By the way you and your friends called Lovelyz in Woollim University cause all of you are scholars of a scholarship called Ladies Of Virtue Or LOV for short and live in the same dorm called ELYZ, so when the jokester of Woollim named Kwak Jung Wook started noticing that the nine of you are always together he combined the LOV and ELYZ and it become LOVELYZ, then he started calling the nine of you Lovelyz every time he sees all of you together everywhere at the University and from that time you become closed friends like sisters with Baby Soul, Jiae, Jisoo, Mijoo, Kei, Jin, Ryu and Yein.

"Thanks for inviting us but sorry we can't join you" Jiae replied.

"Geez this elephant" L mumble when Jiae walk pass beside him.

"Mworago?!" Jiae angrily ask L.

"Elephant" L said with a poker face.

"What is really your problem dude?" Jiae lost her temper and push L making him step back and almost lost his balance.

L smirk "your name should be on my death note" he said.

Kim Myungsoo or L and Jiae are like cat and dog, every time they see or near each other they always fight even if its some nonsense and smallest thing they would argue like its the most important in the world.

"Aish, I would rather die than seeing your expressionless face" Jiae response.

"I wouldn't believe that, you would choose death than seeing my handsome face" L say in a cocky way.

"Guys, guys, you both calm down" the Jung twins said "inhale" they inhale some air "exhale" and they exhale the air they inhale before, "come on follow what we're doing and relax, inhale then exhale" they said to L and Jiae, inhaling and exhaling some air to make the two relax and stop them on there nonsense never stopping argument/fighting.

Jiae gritted her teeth, glare L then turn her back from L and walk to the tree far from where you are while L smirk and put the head phone on to hear the music from his phone then walk to the opposite side where Jiae is.

"Sis, your prince charming is coming" Jisoo whisper that to your ear, making you look at one of the two boys walking.

"Sis your blushing" Ryu said to Kei who is standing beside you.

"Her crush is coming" Jin whisper at Ryu.

"Who?" you, Ryu and Jisoo ask in unison at Jin.

"Lee Sungjong" Jin replied. 

"Yah, you promised me you wouldn't tell to them" Kei whine and sadly pout.

"Oops" Jin cover "sis mianhe" she apologise at Kei.

"Is there something there wrong on my face?" Sungyeol ask Yein who is staring at him since when he invite you all to join them to celebrate the last day of the school life.

"A-a-aniyo" Yein stuttered and shyly hide her face by looking down the ground.

"Gwiyeowo" Sungyeol commented at the action of the shy girl in front of him.

"Sungyeol you make her blush" Dongwoo said while squatting down to look at the now pinkish cheeks of Yein.

Yein cover her cheeks and quickly run to hide behind Mijoo.

Woohyun walk beside Baby Soul "what now?" she ask him in an annoyed tone.

"Have you eat the bento I prepare for you this lunch?" Woohyun ask Baby Soul, Woohyun is Baby Soul's suitor for more than a year now but Baby Soul likes one of Woohyun's friends and Woohyun knows about it but he wouldn't like to give up.

"Mijoo, Jisoo and you  said that it's delicious and thanks for the lunch" Baby Soul response making Woohyun sigh in disappointed.

"Gyu-ah tell to your girlfriend not to eat the bento I prepare for my baby" Woohyun nag at Sunggyu.

"Excuse me I'm not the only one who ate the food you prepare" you defended yourself " and by the way she doesn't like what you prepare" you added.

"But that's for my baby" Woohyun said.

"Don't be childish Woohyun" Hoya coolly said to Woohyun.

Dongwoo walk beside Mijoo and Yein, he tap Yein shoulder "you like Sungyeol?" and ask Yein in a teasing way when she look at him.

Yein lips become like a flat line and shyly look down then hide more her face to Mijoo's back, "go away" Mijoo protectively turn to Yein and hug her like a mother  while saying that to Dongwoo.

"I'll take that as a yes" Dongwoo laugh and walk to where Hoya is.

"You're more childish than Woohyun" Hoya said to Dongwoo while shaking his head.

"Kekekekekekekekekekeke, peace" Dongwoo make a peace 'v' like sign with his index and middle finger.

"Sis what do you think, are we going to join them?" Baby Soul ask you making the other six girls look at you with a puppy eye blinking continuously. 

"If the girls wants to join them then yes but we need to talk to Jiae first" you said and point at where Jiae is.

"Why is she there?" Sungjong ask when he saw Jiae standing beside the tree.

"Because of L" Soryong answered him.

"He pissed her off again" Daeryong explained. 

"Let me talk to her and convince her to join us" Sungjong said and walk to where Jiae is, making Kei look at him with a sad expression.

"Pabo Sungjong" Ryu mumble and comfort Kei by holding and softly pat her hand.

"So where are we going to celebrate?" Hoya ask his friends.

"Noraebang!" Sungyeol excitedly said like a kid.

"The other childish" Hoya shook his head again.

"How about we eat to a restaurant first then after that we can go to a noraebang" Sunggyu suggested.

"But their curfew is 21:30 and its almost 18:00" Daeryong pointing at his wrist watch.

"Is two hours at a noraebang not enough?" Sunggyu look at Daeryong with his eyes full of words than what he said.

"Gyuzizi!!!!!!" hyper Dongwoo called Sunggyu.

"What now?" Sunggyu yelled with an annoyed tone at Dongwoo, making Dongwoo to hide behind Hoya.

You notice that Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Soryong and Daeryong  sigh then shook their heads. *Something is not right* looking at Sunggyu you can sense that he is somewhat angry to something or someone.

"Sunggyu if you're being like that just go home, rest, calm yourself and think how to solve that problem of yours" Hoya directly said.

"Guys, I've already talk to Jiae and she said she will come too" Sungjon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter