Stories out of boredom

I don't even know any more

Love at first sight

I was sitting in the corner of the coffee shop. Looking outside at the city. Then I saw him. His brown luscious locks, pretty eyes and dashing smile captivated me. When looking at him there is this feeling inside of me. I want to get to know him. I think this is love at first sight.

Computer Geek

Everyone saw him as a nerd, computer geek. But to me he was the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen. 

 

Romeo and Juiet(stupid)

Romeo o Romeo art thou Romeo called out Juliet

Cashier Boy 

I walked into the coffee shop and I notice there is a new worker at the cashier. He was very handsome. I read his name tag and it said Kris. Wait Kris?! I looked at him again and realized this was my crush back in high school. Oh my god!

Nick from Japan

Today in class our teacher announced that we’re having a new student. He supposedly a foreign exchange student from Japan. I thought this was exciting! He walked through the classroom door. His head was down walking over to teacher. I thought it was cute. I couldn’t see much of his face. Then the teacher told to introduce himself. He lifted up his head and spoke. “H-hello I S-suzuki Akira but y-you c-call me N-nick.”A few laughs and giggles were heard. He just smiled and looked at the students. 

Cherry the Stripper

I walk on stage and put my face on as the female strippers walk in on either side of the stage and have a handful of cherries. They lay me down on the bed but not before I strip myself from the white wifebeater. They pour cold chocolate syrup on me and lay the cherries on my body and including on my abs. Total of 6 women, 3 on each side. They crawl on me and eat the cherries off also the chocolate off as well..giving the crowd what they want. Everybody immediately starts to throw cash everywhere. I've known I've done a successful job. 
After the show is over..I collect the cash which totaled to be $550. But not before one of the female strippers named Pumpkin Spice winks at me and says, "I'll meet you in the hotel." and leaves..leaves with a trail of perfume scented with lust.

(idk this prob the first and last time i do dis-PuffyBunny101)