一 ichi

Through Heart, Not Mind

 

Its have been awhile since her brother retired from become a teacher at that high school.

Since then, his brother opened a little small library at this tranquil street.

And put her at the counter, in this mini library.

 

Too bad, she's an illiterate girl.

 

"Yoo Jiah, please keep this library save okay? I trust you. I'm going out for awhile." said his brother, Yoo Heung Min as he closed the door.

"Okay," she nodded.

The quiet and serene mood suddenly cracks as the bell rangs which means someone came into the library.

The door opened with a slight squeak.

"Yes,may I" Jiah quicky stood up from her seat.

The man fell and starts crawled at the floor.

"I...........need....to.......read..........more................books" he said with a tremble in his voice, as he crawled towards Jiah, to gain sympathy.

It left Jiah in dazed of course,

She never thought someone will come crawling to her as she become the keeper for this library.

 

Someone breaks Jiah's half-unconsciousness as his brother, came into to save the situation.

"Oh Kim Myungsoo! Why wouldnt you tell me that you're visiting this little library of mine?" said her brother, in surprised.

"So, this weird guy's name was Kim Myungsoo? Nice name but he's so childlish whatever." she said to herself.

 

Jiah came into the guest room with a tray wich consists of three cups of tea.

She took a look at the weird guy from head to toe, throughly with detail. She doesnt squint her eyes as she doesnt want to look obvious, infront of her brother's ex-student of course.

"Its have been a while Myungsoo!! So, what's your purpose to visit my little library?" asked her brother, looking forward for the reply.

"Of course I want to see you, my beloved teacher Yoo Heung Min and I also want to borrowed a book from you! I heard there's a total rare book where you're the only one who owned it at this town," said Myungsoo, he laughs a bit which makes his eye-wrinkles appears.

"Oh I had realized this, he was um a bit tall I guess, he may a senior high school student, and have eye-wrinkles that was slight attractive and cute, kitten-alike eyes maybe, but mehh this weird guy was an average for me so no-no," without realized she squinted her eyes towards Myungsoo.

"So, my little sister do you have anything to asked my favorite little student?" Heung Min turns to his little sister.

"Uh ohㅡ Yes! Now tell me how could you crawled to me at the library entrance??? Are you sober-headed or????" she asked, blunty.

"Well uhㅡ" Myungsoo tried to explain.

"HE'S LIKE THAT SINCE HE'S IN GRADE 7 YOU KNOW?? Its because he was A TOTAL BOOK-MANIAC. HE DIDNT EVEN SLEEP JUST TO READ TONS OF BOOK JUST FOR ONE DAY BECAUSE HE NEED TO RETURN THE BOOK IN TIME WITHOUT PAYING A FINE!!" her brother explained, throughly.

Jiah and Myungsoo was both stunned with Heung Min's compact but very briefly explanation that left them awed.

"Yeah uh kinda like thatㅡ" Myungsoo said frantically.

"Whatㅡ" which makes Jiah left dumbfounded.

"Wow what even I'm so clueless about this what the heck with this guy??? I cant even believe this type of guy existed in this world," she said to herself, left with a sigh.

 

 


Author's note: Wheww, finally I have done the first chap hahahah enjoy! Its just a little introduction for them X)

Wish I could finish this fic in days!!

XOXO