One

I tried to be strong, but I failed.

They will never be able to forget this day.

The day he left.

The day he closed the door behind him and left their world.

The day he left them all alone behind.

Some of them screamed, including Chanyeol, Tao and Luhan.

Almost all of them cried.

The only one, who doesn´t, was Joonmyeon. He tried to be strong for the others. As leader of EXO-K, and from now on whole EXO, he tried to play the strong guy.

But he wasn´t strong.

„WU YI FAN! M-move your right here, NOW! ...p-please…K-Kris, please. You can´t do that t-to me. Don´t let m-me alone with t-this bunch of idiots. Yifan, we…I-I need you. Please…c-come back to us…T-tao is crying. Day and Night, w-without a break. He lashes out. The o-others cry too. I can h-hear them. Yifan, I am n-not able to help them! Help me…please! I am not able to d-do anything. I can hear Chanyeol, when he is screaming and sobbing into his pillow. Wait…n-no…into YOUR pillow, Kris! He only sleeps in you room. In y-your bed…he st-stopped eating. He goes after our schedule strict into your room. He d-doesn´t talk to us. He doesn´t even talk t-to Baek! I can hear them…every single one of them! Y-YIFAN..I-I-I am d-d-done! I can´t h-handle it…it´s too m-much. Help me! C-come back! Come back…“, Suho sobbed. He was sitting in the bathroom, his back leant against the wall, with his phone near his ear.

He threw his phone against the floor and it shattered with a loud noise. He sobbed loud and put his head into his hands.

Again…it was just the Mailbox.

He knew that he couldn´t help them.

None of them.

And he knew, that he was a bad leader.

He smiled, while he had taken the award, a few days ago, because SM wanted him to smile, but the whole world was able to see his red, swollen eyes. The entertainment was angry about it…about him...all of them.

Their manager said, that they had to move on and forget about Kris.

At this moment Joonmyeon couldn´t keep it in. He screamed at him, that they would never be able to forget Kris, because he were their brother and they loved him as if he were their real sibling.

At this moment he really understood why Kris had left. And if there wouldn´t have been the other EXO members, he had left too.

But he can´t.

He wasn´t able to leave the others like Kris.

He has to guide the others…to lead them…as a leader does.

 

EXO...미안(I am sorry)...사랑하자 (Let´s love/I love U)!

…Yifan

…진짜 (seriously)

…포고시퍼(I miss U).

-----------------------------------------------------

So.....this was my first published english fanfic...yeah and I hope you liked it.

I know it is verry sad...the whole Kris-and-Luhan-leaving-EXO-Thing is DAMN sad.

Please leave a comment!

XOXO,

Nana.