First Meeting With Three Angels

Crazy Love Story

Changjo, Cap and Ljoe are at the hotel where their aunt's wedding take place.

"Wow!!! Aunt Chaeyeon , you look really gorgeous" they enter in to the bride waiting room where their aunt is waiting with her friends.

"Realy?Thank my boys" Choi Chaeyeon ,pretty bride and also aunt of this tree brothers giggle and hug her nephews. Her bride left from waiting room to give some privancy time for them.

"Your dress look really beautiful. It make you look lika a 20 years old girl not 35 years old aunt" Chaeyeon knock changjo's head at his hteful remark.

"It's you guys fault. I can't get married at young age because of you three" She glare at his three nephews.

"No, not exctally our fault it is just that you aren't popular" cap calmly said make her grad his collar.

"calm down aunt . what if your groom come in and see you like this , i am sure he will ran away" ljoe said. Chaeyeon let go of cap's collar while glaring to her nephews.

"By the way , where is your grom aunt? Don't tell me did he really ran away?!!" cap asked and chaeyeon shook her head.

"no , of course not. His three nephews are also coming so he is waiting at the entrace to meet them"

"you mean those three boys who will living together with us start from this evening?"  changjo asked.

"Yes"

"How are they? Do they look ok?" ljoe asked and other two look at chaeyeon with curious. They didn't meet them before and only chaeyeon met them.

"They are cute and very friendly like their uncle my groom. You guys will be friend with them in no time" chaeyeon smile.

Cap , changjo and ljoe look at each other.

*Knock Knock*

Kim Jihoon, Chaeyeon's groom enter into the waiting room and Another three boys follow from behind him.

"Oh!!! changjo , cap and ljoe is here too?" Kim jihoon greet them with sweet smile.

"Great, now I am going to introude my three boys to you guys" he said and ljoe,cap, changjo look at the three boys standing beside jihoon.

 

Ljoe's POV

"great , i am going to introtude my three boys to you guys" our new uncle said as we turn our attention to the three boys beside him.

I freeze when i saw him in that three brothers. Three years ago, he is the person  rejected me coldly with one word "I will never date with shortie like you" and made me get embrassed in front of many students. My old crush Lee Chanhee , and also the person i hate the most on this universe.

"He is the oldest among my nephews and his name is Lee Chunji " uncle jihhon said and tap chanhee's shoulder.

"Wait!! Did he just said Chunji?!! Not chanhee?!!"

"Hi everyone , I am chunji . Nice to meet you all" chunji smile and walk to my aunt with a rose that he is hiding behind his back the whole time. 

"Congratulation on your wedding aunt Chaeyeon" he give the rose to my aunt and smile sweetly.

It have been along time since i didn't see him and i hate to admit it but he look really cute and pretty like three years ago.

"OMO chanhee thank" my aunt hug him.

"Chanhee?!! Not Chunji?!!" Cap hyung asked with confused. Yes, i am confused about that too.

"Chanhee is also my name but i changed it after i graduated from high School for work" Chunji explain and we all nod.

So , Chunji will be stay together under one roof with me? I don't like it .If we live together I am sure i will remember that embrassing day again and I don't want to remember that day again. I glare at chunji with annoyed and he seem confused at my attitude.

 

Cap's POV

My eyes glue to a boy since the time he enter in to waiting room with his brothers and uncle jihoon. He is holding PSP the whole time and playing game secretly when other people talking. He must be a gamer that love game very much .

'Next is middle one , his name is Ahn Daniel " Uncle jihoon look at daniel and find him playing game secretly. Jihoon's eyes widen and grad the PSP from daniel quickly.

"Niel, it's rude to play game when other talking " he said and niel smile .

"I will never do this again , uncle"

"great , niel now introduce yourself"

"Hello , My name is Ahn Daniel and call me niel. " he said and bow 90 degree .

"Aunt , you really look baeutiful. You look like an angel " Niel said make our aunt smile .

"Omo!! Niel is very well manner" Our aunt said .

'Yes,Honey he is . He is really a great kid . you know how i raise him . . . . . " jihoon turn to our aunt and proudly said about how he raise niel to polite and well manner boy.

Behind Jihoon's back , Niel roll his eyes and tap the cute and short boy beside him. That boy nod and hand another PSP secretly to niel. Niel smile proudly and power on his new PSP , while his old one is in jihoon's hand. Niel look at his uncle and stuck tongue to him but he can't see it since he is turning his back.Chunji and another boy laugh secretly .

Niel look at me and we look at each other without saying anything."Hush"  Niel put his index finger on his lips and continue play game with his PSP.

SO, i am going to stay under one roof with that otaku gamer? i have the feeling that thing will be very difficult from now on. I sigh.

Changjo's POV

Our new uncle is showing off about how his nephew niel is very polite but the little thing he don't know is niel even stuck tongue to him and playing game with another PSP he got from the cute boy. I watch the cute and little boy , who look like the youngest of three brothers.

He ,stop watching niel playing game and turn to look at me. Our eyes meet and he smile cutely to me. He eyes are really pretty and when he smile they turn into half moon shape. He walk to me and stand beside me .  He is really short and he only reach till my chest."I wonder how old he is? seem like he is 15 "I thought and decide to ask his age once i have chance.

"Hi" he said in whisper.

"Hi"

"My name is Yoo changhyun but call me Ricky" he said . So  , his name is ricky , even his name is cute like him.

"My uncle is busy talking and he forget about me" he pouted and fold him arm on his chest.

* thump *

Did my heart just beat? I wide my eyes and my face turn red. I can't help it he look really cute like this.

"Oh you are red are you ok?" he asked and touch my forehead with his hand.

My heart is beating crazily fast when he touch me. Changjo ah , calm down . I said to myself.

'you don't have fever. What is your name?"he asked.

"Changjo "

"Nice to meet you changjo " he smile again.

"How old are you?" i suddenly ask since i am very curious about his age.

"i am not going to tell you" he said with teasing voice .

"Don't be like this, tell me" i plead him but he shook his head.

"you really want to know?" he asked and i nooded.

"I am. , . ,"

Ricky suddenly tiptoe and whisper in to my ears.

"19 years old" he said.

I look at him , i can't even dream that he will whisper into my ears. i look at him with surprise and my heart is beating really fast again. So, this is love that every people talking aboout.

"What? are you angry because i whispered into your ear" ricky asked.

"no , of course not" i answer.  Thre is no way i will angry to you, ricky.

"Then why you don't say anything?"

"it's just that i am shock to find out about your age. I thought you are 15 and older than me but you are same age with me" I lie, i can't tell him that i can't speak because of his action.

"really? nice to meet you my friend" he said and i nooded.

I will living under one roof with ricky from now on. Yeah!!! i am really looking forward to stay with him.

 

"The wedding is about to start. Groom come quickly" jihoon stop talking and left when the announcer said.

"oh!! i forget about him. His name is Ricky and he is really cute " jihoon said before he left.

"Seriously , that stupid uncle . How can he forget about me? I hate him" Ricky pouted and we all laugh at his cuteness.


Chapter 1 is up. ^_^